Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 264. (Read 465569 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
EU server down. But not out...

So changed to US East, and hashrate on website is going up again Wink.

Greets
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
stats down
and back up
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hey, something seems to be wrong.
I have password d=256, and it has been working since now. Now suddently I saw my hashrate
being 0.00 at http://waffles.wilschrader.com/
Then checked my rigs and two of them were diff 16 and hashrate was 200h/s (not kh/s).
Something wrong with the server?
Activity: 34
Hello ,
The pool is trusted ?
When do we get payout ?

Check out wafflepool.com and click on FAQ.  Payouts daily unless your earnings are low.

I trust the pool, So far has paid as advertised.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello ,
The pool is trusted ?
When do we get payout ?
Activity: 700
Pool waffle,

Nothing left of that kittehcoin, with a worth over 6 BTC? That should be pretty fucked up!

Greets
Looks like almost all (90%) of it got orphaned by another fork. I found 2 of our blocks and both show as orphaned in block explorers.

Still a very profitable day tho, even with that wasted mining time.

From cgminer I see that I get tons of Locally Generated Work Items = LW:-number is high.
I've searched and searched for weeks. I found only one occasion that said it to bee really good thing, but nothing
more.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/really-high-lw-in-cgminer-need-help-245569

If the dev of cgminer said it is a good thing, I wouldn't bother thinking more about it.  If you want a full answer, read the source code - everything is available on github for your consumption.

If I had to guess, it is probably when you roll over ntime so you can use the same job for longer.
Pool waffle,

Nothing left of that kittehcoin, with a worth over 6 BTC? That should be pretty fucked up!

Greets
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
From cgminer I see that I get tons of Locally Generated Work Items = LW:-number is high.
I've searched and searched for weeks. I found only one occasion that said it to bee really good thing, but nothing
more.

So is it a good thing?
What does it actually mean, and how come it is such a good thing?
Please give as much information as possible, since there are nowhere to find any.

If it is such a good thing, how to increase it/ lower it?

Thanks in advance.
I've been using wafflepool for a couple of days and have accumulated enough BTC to meet the .001 requirement for the Sunday payout. Does anyone know about what time the Sunday payout occurs?

Server time seems to be PST (GMT-8), and payouts usually occur between 10:30 and 14:00.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
I've been using wafflepool for a couple of days and have accumulated enough BTC to meet the .001 requirement for the Sunday payout. Does anyone know about what time the Sunday payout occurs?
Activity: 15
Hi waffle,

on faq page you mention about use multiple workers, it can use by username on cgminer = btcaddress_workername, not sure I understand correctly. and how do I know it work, how to check stats on each worker?

Individual worker stats are something they are working on but isn't available yet. But the pool is still sending work out to the individual workers with the appropriate diff though.
Activity: 3
Hi waffle,

on faq page you mention about use multiple workers, it can use by username on cgminer = btcaddress_workername, not sure I understand correctly. and how do I know it work, how to check stats on each worker?
Activity: 26
Something weird with the cosmoscoin addition? Looks like we mined it for a while, but didn't find any blocks (pretty unlikely for such a low diff coin).
I think the stats for mining are off there, we haven't been mining it at all (just me testing with a small 1MH/s rig)

Edit: looks like exchange rate issues? Our aprox. kittehcoin value just dropped to 0 and made the stats page graph look pretty bad.
Edit2: now I have a large negative amount of unconfirmed kittehcoins.  What's happening poolwaffle?
Yeah, there was a chain fork on kitteh that we didn't jump on quick enough.  I've removed it from our coins list for now while its reprocessing blocks, but thats the large drop (should come back up a bit when done, but not up to what it was).  Will know better in a bit here.

PoolWaffle:  When will we all see the balances updated to reflect the fork changes of Kitteh?
Poolwaffle,

Maybe if you have some time in the (near) future. It's more handy to give us the same table on the miner page as on the stats page, so show only coins that does have unexchanged or unconfirmed. Because how much we traded in at some coin, isn't worth a thing (I guess), we don't know on which price we traded it, how long ago, and some more why it's useless in my opinion.

If we have a table with only unexchanged and unconfirmed, it's smaller, and also can be their immediately when you open the page.

Greets,

Daltonganger

P.s. Great reaction time on the fork, and which new coins are coming (a lot?)?
My hashrate isn't working on the site anymore, sgminer is showing lots of accepted.

Waffle I think something is broken again.
No problems here, my hashrate is showing fine.

Lame about the kittehcoin fork, thanks for the quick update tho, poolwaffle. Hopefully some of our blocks were found pre-fork - painful chunk to lose on a day that was looking to be profitable. I mined 2 kittehcoin blocks for wafflepool today and both are showing as orphans now.  So much for my enthusiasm for this new coin.

How did testing cosmocoin go? It was.looking crazy profitable for a bit this morning after a heavy diff drop and increase in price.
Activity: 51
My hashrate isn't working on the site anymore, sgminer is showing lots of accepted.

Waffle I think something is broken again.
Activity: 2
Thanks for the update. Your hard work is appreciated
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Something weird with the cosmoscoin addition? Looks like we mined it for a while, but didn't find any blocks (pretty unlikely for such a low diff coin).
I think the stats for mining are off there, we haven't been mining it at all (just me testing with a small 1MH/s rig)

Edit: looks like exchange rate issues? Our aprox. kittehcoin value just dropped to 0 and made the stats page graph look pretty bad.
Edit2: now I have a large negative amount of unconfirmed kittehcoins.  What's happening poolwaffle?
Yeah, there was a chain fork on kitteh that we didn't jump on quick enough.  I've removed it from our coins list for now while its reprocessing blocks, but thats the large drop (should come back up a bit when done, but not up to what it was).  Will know better in a bit here.
brand new
Activity: 0
What happened with kittehcoin? Everything is in negative?Huh
Activity: 34
A large chunk of my profits for today seem to have just mysteriously disappeared...
Looks like it's time to switch back to middlecoin (oh gawd the reject rates T_T) until stability improves.
Jump to: