Pages:
Author

Topic: Poor English, careless writing, ranks and signature campaigns. - page 2. (Read 1180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
I have read somewhere that in order to get high ranks you must use good English when writing but I think that is not the case at all.

I'm fed up with reading people I can barely understand. People who seem to be more worried about writing a certain number of comments rather than writing with clarity and quality.

I comment on this here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110355.40

After the first comment, a guy who hasn't even read what I say (and who probably hasn't even read any comment) pours a shit instead of posting a comment: "Bitcoin have many advantage .But firstly you deside to which part you earn bitcoin.you can earn bitcoin from this forum. You need to follow some rules.Donot spam post  always try give anything to this forum.you have also knowledge about english because english is international  language.Finaly ragister an account this forum and try to posting or any comment .Never copy  to other .you can earn bitcoin from trading. I hope anyone can choise any part  earn bitcoin easily and reduce unemployment people.thanks"

His status is full member.

The two comments after that contain basic mistakes as well.

Do you really think good English matters at all? I've only been here like a week but I think it doesn't matter at all.

Although my English is quite good I'm not a native speaker so I was worried about my English but after seeing what I see every day I'm not worried any more.
Pages:
Jump to: