Pages:
Author

Topic: Poor wittle miners taking their ball and going home - page 3. (Read 3060 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
I do not know what and/or who is behind this misfortune for bitcoin prices but it seems that it has at least correlation with oil prices.

yeah , the klingonians are trying to bankrupt earth miners for the annexation of mars
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I predict  prices improve since it is an atmosphere.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
The poor little miner is long gone, my friend. You need a seriously strong computer to get in this business, and the people who did are cold blooded. I don't see any sign of panic coming from them.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Indeed. To hell with rationality, covering costs, and business sense, this is Bitcoin!

Mainstream Businesses don't always break even every month or are profitable 100% of the time. Who shuts down their restaurant just because they had a bad month?
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I do not know what and/or who is behind this misfortune for bitcoin prices but it seems that it has at least correlation with oil prices.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Indeed. To hell with rationality, covering costs, and business sense, this is Bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Am I the only one who doesn't get how miners think they have to shut things down the moment Bitcoin becomes unprofitable? Do gold miners quit mining because they haven't found gold in a few weeks and are not making much money?

What is the point to mining but to speculate, if I dropped out of crypto everytime I made a loss then the market would go nowhere. This is capitalism, nothing in life is certain and handed to you on a silver platter. Write it off on your taxes and hold your coins and hope for next month to make up your losses and then osme.
Pages:
Jump to: