Pages:
Author

Topic: Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real. - page 2. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Good. Then there´s no need for him and other perpetrators of history´s greatest nigerian scam to keep it going any longer.

There's nothing "nigerian" about the Catholic Church.

It's very much a European organisation - ref. child sex abuse cases.
Activity: 131
What does the pope have in common with Jesus?

The Catholic church has killed millions.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
The pope does not speak for god.  

Sure he does.  He is the sole representative of his god, same as you.

Edit:  That was a stupid comment, as the pope obviously believes his god is the one true god, applying to everyone. 
Activity: 131
The pope does not speak for god.  They're self appointed kings that control people with false religion.  The Vatican is just another financial super power, another government.

“The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc.”

http://humansarefree.com/2012/03/christian-church-is-biggest-financial.html?m=0
Activity: 172
So, when is the new bible edition expected to come out? What's this one gonna be called? The Newest (and Final) Testament (I Swear)Roll Eyes

They will probably make it an E-book now .. so they can update new "insights" more easily

*ping* you have a new update for your bible, would you like to update to a more modern version of your book with weird believes?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Good. Then there´s no need for him and other perpetrators of history´s greatest nigerian scam to keep it going any longer.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
It's all part of politics. See my post, here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9373572 .

Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
So, when is the new bible edition expected to come out? What's this one gonna be called? The Newest (and Final) Testament (I Swear)Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Catholics more advanced then other Christians? Cheesy
Activity: 208
Who knew that the unerring word of god could be so malleable.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

I do think that the Pope is pretty brave to say these things, now I'm waiting for someone to try shooting him over it.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

"I say we go forward in time and coax the Pope into declaring that we are real."
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Pages:
Jump to: