Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[POP]☆POPULAR COIN (5% ROI) 🔥Crypto Social Media That Pays 💥POPNOMICS.COM - page 17. (Read 60892 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe
I think not. It’s a nice idea how devs want to use this coin, but there are much more interesting coin like rrd with better technology. Pop has no new releases except whitepaper to hype the coin. I think it would not die. But it will be a penny coin.

maybe there is more technology Soon !!

Need to ask dev for this point !!

We have the upcoming Popology app which will blow away anything that any other coin has.

We also have a new exchange coming where POP will be a base market.

Just getting started really!

30 sat is very cheap when other coins with a lot higher supply can make it further. We just need more heavily used exchanges to spread the coins out and to get this app together. 30 sat is only .003, not even a penny yet Smiley

We can do a penny and then when we get there it will catch many peoples attention and go higher.
Activity: 502
Thing is, there are 5 billion of these coin, will it ever reach a price of $100 like bitcoin? I bought these at 30 sats right when it was released on Cryptopia before the buttholes dumped them...will I ever see my satoshi's back?

Who said that pop is going to reach $100 lol  Shocked Shocked

5 billion supply is to low Compared to Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Nem .......................... The list is long .

need just more technology lol and marketing !!

enjoy

I think not. It’s a nice idea how devs want to use this coin, but there are much more interesting coin like rrd with better technology. Pop has no new releases except whitepaper to hype the coin. I think it would not die. But it will be a penny coin.

maybe there is more technology Soon !!

Need to ask dev for this point !!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think not. It’s a nice idea how devs want to use this coin, but there are much more interesting coin like redcoin with better technology. Pop has no new releases except whitepaper to hype the coin. I think it would not die. But it will be a penny coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Thing is, there are 5 billion of these coin, will it ever reach a price of $100 like bitcoin? I bought these at 30 sats right when it was released on Cryptopia before the buttholes dumped them...will I ever see my satoshi's back?
why POP Don't have a POS system  Huh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
usually directly from exchanges, so with market price. Later they burn this tokens - in consequency on market supply of tokens is lower and price is growing
Coincave.nl

I know they have recently changed their mining site, it may have something to do with that.

Also, be sure that you are using the correct difficulty for your rig

Available ports:

3350 - Vardiff 16 - 131072
    3351 - Diff 1024
    3352 - Diff 4096
    3353 - Diff 16384
    3354 - Diff 32768
    3355 - Diff 65536
    3356 - Diff 131072
    3357 - Diff 262144
    3358 - Diff 524288
    3359 - Diff 1048576

http://coincave.nl/popstats.php

It's not caused by the miner. i used 3350 with l3+.
POP Across the Universe
Coincave.nl

I know they have recently changed their mining site, it may have something to do with that.

Also, be sure that you are using the correct difficulty for your rig

Available ports:

3350 - Vardiff 16 - 131072
    3351 - Diff 1024
    3352 - Diff 4096
    3353 - Diff 16384
    3354 - Diff 32768
    3355 - Diff 65536
    3356 - Diff 131072
    3357 - Diff 262144
    3358 - Diff 524288
    3359 - Diff 1048576

POP Across the Universe
Please try to fix your orphaned blocks in the network. Thanks  Smiley

Thats generally Pool specific. What Pool are you mining at?
Please try to fix your orphaned blocks in the network. Thanks  Smiley
POP Across the Universe
Is this coin dying? If we push a little harder we can all make some money Smiley The devs have been with the project for a long time now.

Its funny if people think after 4 years of POPPING blocks, that Popular Coin would just all of a sudden die, NOT gonna happen. Smiley

Too many people panic selling has pushed it down this far, of course people got rid of some coins they have been holding a long time too but there will be a point where people just will not sell anymore, after that happens people will notice and it will start to go up. If you want to play the highs and lows for quick rewards then join the litecoin, doge, or bch markets (for now while the bitcoin market is so tight), otherwise just hold and the project is certainly not going to stop any time soon so people can just keep selling their coins for cheap to the core group.
Activity: 112
Is this coin dying? If we push a little harder we can all make some money Smiley The devs have been with the project for a long time now.
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
We've been working hard to build a new custom miningpool and it's almost time to say goodbye to our current MPOS pool.

The new pool can be found here: http://coincave.nl

Any remaining balance on the old pool is safe and will be reviewed and paid to their respective owners.

Thank you very much for keeping the pool together and letting us know about the update.

We have adjusted the websites and forum posts links accordingly

I am aware that the layout is not working well on smaller screens or mobiles yet, but that will change, cosmetics will be done once everything else is finished. There will be more features too like last x-number of blocks found, active nodes list, coin info with links to the website and sourcecode, market information etc.
POP Across the Universe
i told you , pop its going back to 1-2 sts , there its a good oportunity to buy ...

I would take some POP at 2-3 Satoshis, you would have to be stupid to sell it that low!

Anything below 10 really,. imo
POP Across the Universe
We've been working hard to build a new custom miningpool and it's almost time to say goodbye to our current MPOS pool.

Any remaining balance on the old pool is safe and will be reviewed and paid to their respective owners.

Thank you very much for keeping the pool together and letting us know about the update.

We have adjusted the websites and forum posts links accordingly

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

Activity: 40
i told you , pop its going back to 1-2 sts , there its a good oportunity to buy ...

I would take some POP at 2-3 Satoshis, you would have to be stupid to sell it that low!
POP Across the Universe
can you give tutorial how to mine pop i'm new please admin ?

Popular will publish a mining tutorial on the website before too long, it will be not be regarding specific miners but more of an overview.
Pages:
Jump to: