Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[POP]☆POPULAR COIN (5% ROI) 🔥Crypto Social Media That Pays 💥POPNOMICS.COM - page 20. (Read 60892 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi. Interesting and attractive project. I hope to get a lot of opportunities . I wish you luck in the implementation. And hope for the best. Wink
Activity: 6
A 100% Scam , there is no real team behind project .

If you want to invest your money in a project who make promote coin movies with mask ?Smiley  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOt85tV4rho

I ALREADY LOST MONEY WITH THIS COIN , PLEASE RESEARCH BEFORE INVEST !
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
this coin its going down , sell while you are in profit before you lose your money , i sold my million POP , im out , thanks god im not on minus ....

Thanks for the cheap coins .

ROFLMAO

There is ton of kids like you around xD

Pretty sad to watch ... meh kinda funny! hahahahahaha
Activity: 75
this coin its going down , sell while you are in profit before you lose your money , i sold my million POP , im out , thanks god im not on minus ....
Activity: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY4E7jCTtMk

There you go. Not a scam, has been around for years. Just a bad marketing team.
Activity: 18
i dont want to be spoiled, but this coin is very suspicious to me. I want to investigate the team and I didn't found anything clear. Who can tell me, who is the co founders of this? where r they from? what they were involved before? who r involved now?

To me it is qualified as SCAM until now.

Same qualification goes for your account.
Not sure why would you expect much with "investigating" people behind nicknames on forums.
It's quite clear that it is sort of community coin for a while, which is a case for many other anyway.
And that is always good in my book because no premine, no manipulation or similar happens since (or happens way less).

You don't have to be spoiled no worries Cheesy
Activity: 3
i dont want to be spoiled, but this coin is very suspicious to me. I want to investigate the team and I didn't found anything clear. Who can tell me, who is the co founders of this? where r they from? what they were involved before? who r involved now?

To me it is qualified as SCAM until now.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Activity: 93
What currencies are accepted?
Activity: 5
^ You're actually serious???  So you've been away during the  PAC scandal?  We won't see LTC or Dodge again until "they" are done with PAC.

And POP is moving again...
Activity: 75
when LTC and DOGE markets are on ,  the price will go down like hell . Dont buy now when its expensive , buy when ltc doge markets are up again , its going to be 5 times cheeper . This its what im going to do . If you hold pop sale it now when the price its high and buy cheep when ltc doge markets are up again ...
Never mind.  Got it working.
Having trouble syncing the POP wallet.  Any suggestions?
Activity: 11
What is the projected growth rate of POP?
Activity: 1
The POP team is releasing an updated 2018 whitepaper tomorrow!  It includes "vision, history, specs, an introduction to the upcoming Popology wallet/app and a timeline."

Can't wait to see it.  Thanks devs for all your hard work!
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe

If you are happy with how the Popular Coin Project has held on through the ups an downs and if you have benefited from all the hard work.

Please Donate Bitcoin to DEV:  12syCAqdVPY9uT6iupgmrkdZRqdpqaSCz3

We have done it with No Donations (other than 1 million POP 5 months ago) thus far and have a lot of work to do.

Please show your appreciation by sending any amount.

Thank you,

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe
Update V 7.3 Wallets are here!

https://www.popularcoin.com/#wallets

This was a seed node update and is not mandatory that you change your wallet.

Cheers!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I saw the richlist second week of December. I think I remember it was on the top of the explorer but i don't really remember what i did yesterday...

Perhaps a link to the richlist could happen to entertain curious minds?

Activity: 56
What is the right port for L3+
Pages:
Jump to: