Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[POP]☆POPULAR COIN (5% ROI) 🔥Crypto Social Media That Pays 💥POPNOMICS.COM - page 26. (Read 60892 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
PopularCoin to the MOON!
Folks, I was thinking about banking together and trying to get on another exchange or two to spread the markets out more.

Can anyone think of a good exchange that would be interested in adding POP??
The people that want to get the coin, will get it. With this little activity I'd be more worried about trying to not being delisted, no offence.
But in 3 years only 11 pages? I recently downloaded the wallet and put a few million coins in and see constantly between 1 and 3 active connections? I'm thinking try to advertise and let the community grow first.
If there are more people backing you to get listed, your chances improve. I'd try bittrex then.

I'm willing to help with daily spamming some forums or something, just let me know :p

Thanks for the advice, anything is good!

1 reason that it would be good to get on a larger exchange like Bittrex is because POP would then be open to all the people that dont use Cryptopia or Nova which are fairly newer exchanges compaired to polo or bittrex.

For example, when POP finally got onto Cryptsy which was a very well known exchange, the the price doubled and the trading quadrupled and then when cryptsy went down the price of POP went down as well, of course that is when cryptopia was very new exchange recently cryptopia has became one of the top exchanges.

POP dev cryptojet worked with the devs at cryptopia when they were building it and for about 6 months POP even had an entire market, but that was before cryptopia really got a lot of usage, they have since removed many of their full coin markets, they removed POP and even DOT which is their exchanges official currency, you can see some commits from where cryptoj worked on DOT when they took it over from kimdotcoin. https://github.com/CryptopiaNZ/DOT/graphs/contributors

So, the truth is that POP will always be on Cryptopia at the very least, the devs of Cryptopia, especially the lead dev is die hard crypto enthusiast and they have promised to keep POP.

For the bitcoin talk thread, yea, it hasn't gotten as much activity because we have focused our community efforts on cryptocoin talk, which was kind enough to give us an entire forum when they had more coins in the forum section. So the POP Cryptocointalk thread actually has 55 pages  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/3832-%E2%98%86popularcoin-%E2%98%86pop-information/

As far as the community, it has been spread out and gets more and more Popular in waves, and a lot of that has had to do with exchanges we have got on, if you look at the POP charts on coinmarketcap.com you can see where POP has gone up and down, most of that coincides with getting on a new exchange and one going down. you can see here http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/popularcoin/#charts in April of 2016, that is when Cryptsy went down, all of the POP team worked so hard to get us to number 1 on cryptsy voting and then finally we got added and then about 5 months later Cryptsy went down and it was completely devastating for POP as you can see on the charts.

But recently we added Nova exchange and bitcoin took off and everyone that had POP got back involved and lots of new people now too. I would say total, watching POP from the beginning, there is most likely thousands of people who have POP or at least have had POP at one point or time. A lot of them are not really the kind of people that troll bitcointalk, just to be real,..

Also, for the website, we are thinking of working with the artist that created the coin logo to create a new header and landing style. and really? You don't like the matrix part?, I think its awesome Tongue maybe a little immature,.. But we could remove that, its up to the people, we will create a github repo for the website so people can work on it, does that sound cool?

Thanks for offering to help, it is a good time, lets do it, do you have enough POP yet so you can make out good?
-------

So I am thinking of a way to approach a new well known exchange and get community involvement, Ideally Bittrex.

We can have a community fundraiser to get POP to give to an exchange for adding us. Basically we have 5 Million POP with the POP Currency foundation that we can add to the tab. Once we start the fundraiser we notify exchanges that we are doing and then POP fans can send coins to a fundraiser wallet address and then eventually pending on how high we get the tab and then the exchange that accepts us will get all of the coins, eventually we would get high enough and the POP community has been sooo good at doing the voting up getting us on exchanges, we just need a way to organize it.

We can also create a PR web press release regarding the fundraiser and then maybe we could do one and let everyone know about the new exchange, maybe the exchange would think thats kool too.

But the truth is, of all the coins out there, right now, POP has the one of the greatest potential because the price is so low, and it could easily be up there with IFC, MOON or DOGE.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
And a tip to attract more people, change the banner and nav menu to the style of the rest of the website (which looks very decent), and get rid of that matrix section on the website.

Just trying to help.
Activity: 196
Folks, I was thinking about banking together and trying to get on another exchange or two to spread the markets out more.

The people that want to get the coin, will get it. With this little activity I'd be more worried about trying to not being delisted, no offence.
But in 3 years only 11 pages? I recently downloaded the wallet and put a few million coins in and see constantly between 1 and 3 active connections? I'm thinking try to advertise and let the community grow first.
If there are more people backing you to get listed, your chances improve. I'd try bittrex then.

I'm willing to help with daily spamming some forums or something, just let me know :p
PopularCoin to the MOON!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Don't forget to follow the new POP Bot on Twitter for Live Price Updates!

https://twitter.com/PopularCoinBot

Also there is an awesome POP Giveaway going on here for 5,000 Popular Coins!

Good idea for promotion PoPcoin

Yes, the Twitter Giveaway went well!!

Please let us know if you have any good ideas of how we can promote!

Ohh nice a twitter bot  Smiley  very good idea.
PopularCoin to the MOON!
Hi Everyone!!!  Cool

Here is a nice new mpos pool for us!

PopularCoin to the MOON!

Good idea for promotion PoPcoin

Yes, the Twitter Giveaway went well!!

Please let us know if you have any good ideas of how we can promote!
PopularCoin to the MOON!

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
PopularCoin to the MOON!
I found some POP that can be donated to support this coin.  Where should it go for donations on development or community growth?
Thanks,

POP

I sent some to that address.  I don't have much in the way of ideas, though.

Donation received. Thank you!
Activity: 209
I found some POP that can be donated to support this coin.  Where should it go for donations on development or community growth?

Wow, that is really nice of you!

If you are definitely going to give them away you should send them here:  QVWsYRpM6cLMshPEra4EbmTVFX9w7sZsha  I will make sure that they get used to benefit the coin and community.

But really you can keep them as well, we are working on some new code and there is still people paying attention to POP, some are just trying to get some cheap coins right now, but users are there.

Please let us know if you need anything. Or have any ideas or advice of how we can grow the coin more?

Thanks,

POP

I sent some to that address.  I don't have much in the way of ideas, though.
PopularCoin to the MOON!

Wow, that is really nice of you!

If you are definitely going to give them away you should send them here:  QVWsYRpM6cLMshPEra4EbmTVFX9w7sZsha  I will make sure that they get used to benefit the coin and community.

But really you can keep them as well, we are working on some new code and there is still people paying attention to POP, some are just trying to get some cheap coins right now, but users are there.

Please let us know if you need anything. Or have any ideas or advice of how we can grow the coin more?

Thanks,

POP
Activity: 209
PopularCoin to the MOON!

Hi,

Regarding the issue with Popular Coin "Virus"

This issue is something that has been discussed in the past. It is listed in the op as well.

What has been known is that this is a false positive because the code has the ability wallet mine and is an older version of bitcoin miner.

We have had some really good devs look at the project and the common consensus is that this is a false positive from this virus total scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5be1c87748a0e7c8717fd586669b83ce5fb0eec1d47fba91443a97d919c00af8/analysis/

Either way, because you are bringing this to our attention and the time might be right for it, we may need to launch a POP Version2, which may be good for POP right now.

Either way, can't just let it die.
Activity: 128
There is a bunch of POP getting bought on Cryptopia, maybe its on the rise??   Cool

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=POP_LTC

80,000,000 POP Just today??
Activity: 128
I noticed POP is getting some nice network hashes going, and there is like 20 litecoin in buy orders  Wink
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe

Awesome CryptoJET!!

Congratulations on Sr. Status!!

Thanks, I finally got to add the Avatar!!
PopularCoin to the MOON!
Other Languages: Indonesian, Chinese

POP Across the Universe!

☆ POPULARCOIN ☆ POP

Genesis 1/28/2014
0 Premine

☆ A Popular Coin For Popular Products ☆

Throughout the Entire World POP is a Concept
that Everyone Can Relate to.

Popularity Exists in Every Culture
Within Every Nitch - There is a Popularity

☆ Social Innovation ☆

What makes POP Coin Socially Innovative is how it plays on
very specific words that are imprinted into our culture,
POP and Popular. Keeping this in mind development has been
and will continue to be based on a play to those words.

Website
PopularCoin.com

Block Explorer
Explore Transactions

Popular Coin ShowCase
POP CoinMarketCap ShowCase

Popular Coin Ranking (Lets Make Some Moves!)

CoinMarketCap.com

SPECIFICATIONS

Scrypt Proof of Work Algorithm
    99 Coin Block Reward
    51 Second Block Spacing
    Epic 5,000x Reward Every 10,000 Blocks

Bonus Rewards

5x Reward  - 4 per hour
    10x Reward - 1 per hour
    25x Reward - 12 per day
    50x Reward - 1 per day
    100x Reward - 1 per week
    500x Reward - 1 per month
    10,000x Reward - 6 per year

DOWNLOADS

Windows Wallet
Windows Wallet v7.1

MacOS Wallet
Mac OSX Wallet v7.1

Linux Wallet (Compile it)
v7.1 Source

Source Code
Popular Coin Source Code (Github)

Virustotal
Virus Total Virus Check
Shows false Positive from BitcoinMiner = Virus Free

Sample popcoin.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=9425
port=9426
gen=0
server=1

addnode=162.248.167.140
addnode=162.244.26.115
addnode=86.144.3.165
addnode=83.179.34.247

PORTS

RPC Port: 9425
    P2P Port: 9426

Official Pools

Cryptopia MineShaft

Aika Pool

Scrypt Pool

ProHashing Profit Pool

EXCHANGES

Cryptopia
Mine/Market/Exchange

NOVA Exchange

SOCIAL

Follow us on Twitter
@PopularCoin
@PopularCoinPOP

Like us on Facebook
Popular Coin Facebook

Comment and Keep in the Know about POP on Reddit
Popular Coin POP Reddit

Awesome CryptoJET!!

Congratulations on Sr. Status!!
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe
I'd like to see POP work with the BTCS team (voting on the block chain).

Popular and vote tech are a natural match Wink

---
coin inflation is approximately 137,181,155 POP

2.6 BTC / yr

POP has got what it takes to survive

later it thrives!

Your Absolutely right, we are still working on it.

If we can get more users and a decent market cap I am sure there will be more funding available to develop the voting more.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
POP is starting to move up again!

Has anyone tried using NovaExchange yet?
Pages:
Jump to: