Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[POP]☆POPULAR COIN (5% ROI) 🔥Crypto Social Media That Pays 💥POPNOMICS.COM - page 25. (Read 60892 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey people, I am mining this coin SOLO, not because I want to but because no one is mining it.
so it will take for ever for a block to be mined, I have near zero hash power (0.22 MHash).

Please join mining so the situation returns to normal.

I am mining at http://pop.coincave.nl
any other pool that is live?

Please feel free to comment!

Lets give this coin new life!
Activity: 163
Merit: 13
Like POP?

NO masternodes, segwit, or any other GARBAGE.  Grin
Just a classic, established, low overhead network.

All it needs is more people opening their wallets.

Then we add bells and whistles.

{but those will be out sourced apps in the future : POP core is the early adoptors of today and yesterday}
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi guys
can you give me a link to dowsnload the wallet please?
thanks a lot
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
PopularCoin to the MOON!

That was an awesome presentation!

A lot has changed with POP since then, exchanges, even PoW reward has changed.

When this speech happened it was a real honor that POP got invited and on stage with everyone that presented at that convention was a historic list. It probably one of the biggest cryptocurrency conventions that has ever happened! Watch some of the other videos from that!

There really are a lot of people that have gotten involved with POP and are holding.

We really need to do something to wake them all up!
Activity: 16

In case you are serious about this coin,  here is Popular Coin Presentation:
https://i.imgur.com/a/VY1Sl.jpg
Youtube

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Hi everyone.
May i know which country of popular coins has been applied or used?
thanks.  Smiley
Activity: 16
Hi Pop Coin Dev,

I just bought it from Cryptopia, we need to register this coin into several of powerful exchange markets.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ -> register to all of them, and I think it can be traded with USD

There is a huge gap between sell order and buy order at this time.  

One  thing, if we can create ATM for this coin and spread it, the value will go up extremely.
As a developer I think it is okay if you REVEAL YOURSELF then make a proposal in one of strong pop company example Sony, and ATM company, so that they are agree to use Pop Coin as their transaction.

Or maybe you can send presentation to SoundCloud, Shazam, and Spotify, at this moment send email to them, we can do this, I have faith in this coin. Use the coin as their transaction.

The key point at here the more people use it, the more it becomes valuable, because of support from community + Strong company behind it it will go to the Mars. We are not going to the Moon, we are going to the Mars, yes Mars.
Activity: 291
POP Across the Universe
Who is the developer of this currency still active?

yes Devs seem actively engaged and dutiful

Website and Explorers have been maintained for +3years, 2 exchange listings after Cryptsy blewUp!
(major accomplishment if you see 99% of the others have not do even that)

dev where are you?!?!?!?!?

we could do it buddy.....

Hi Folks,

I am one of the original devs, I worked with the group to originally launch POP and have been active it keeping it updated, keep the websites up and sourcenodes from the start.

After doing all that I really don't have time to do much else. (we could updgrade the users donated or built a new website)

The POP chain is good the v7.1 wallets are good so it doesn't need much work there but other devs are encouraged to contribute.

I am hoping that POP users and investors can get more involved in word of mouth and keeping the market up to help raise the price and help get us on some more exchanges.

We won some good exchanges in the past from voting like Cryptsy, Allcrypt, Mint Exchange,.. the marketcap took pretty big hits when those exchanges went down.

I will be here for the users and investors but as stated, users and investors need to do some work to promote Smiley devs can't do everything.

We do have Popular who keeps the thread updated (for the most part) and manages twitter but we could really use other people working on things like that too.

Please let us know here in the thread if you have ideas and how you would like to promote POP!
POP Across the Universe
let this good coin be traded at Bittrex or Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.                                                                                                          
a good coin must be at the good exchanges.        

Yes, POP really needs at least one or two more well known high volume exchanges to really be taken serious on a global scale.

We have tried to reach out to some asian exchanges but no luck so far. If you know anyone that could help us out there just let me or Popular know!
POP Across the Universe
any price prediction of POP by the end of 2017? Any loose prediction will do...

I think it at least maintains current price and gradually goes up, if not shoot up quickly to at least 100k marketcap.

POP can shoot up fast to at least 100 litoshis + , has happened several times before

Right now it seems like some people are just taking it slow and buying up the cheap coins.

And then, really POP has a long enough chain and good enough name, it could really take off and make it to a million+ marketcap.

Users and POP holders just need to get more active.
Activity: 39
dev where are you?!?!?!?!?
this coin is a very good coin and has great potential and very good name
come back and be sure that people will help u
any shitcoin that has a active dev made profit these days why we dont?!?!?!?
the logo of the coin has very bad and childish design we could change it ....get help from the community dev i am sure they have great ideas.....
website has a good content but very old design we could change it.....
dev just come back and move on.....
 we could do it buddy.....
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
yes Devs seem actively engaged and dutiful

Website and Explorers have been maintained for +3years, 2 exchange listings after Cryptsy blewUp!
(major accomplishment if you see 99% of the others have not do even that)
Activity: 19
Who is the developer of this currency still active?
Activity: 84
let this good coin be traded at Bittrex or Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.                                                                                                           
a good coin must be at the good exchanges.       
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
any price prediction of POP by the end of 2017? Any loose prediction will do...
PopularCoin to the MOON!
May I know what is the maximum supply of POP? Thanks in advance.

Thats a good question!

Currently there is no halving written into the code. POP is always open to writing a halving or more into the code at some point if all of the POP users decide on it.

The way the inflation being set will effect the total supply - in essence it would slowly halve based on the yearly inflation percentage for example, in 50 years the coin output would only be 1.34352325% inflation on the year.

Current supply 3,351,501,243 POP (3.35 billion) which is about 3% of the total supply of DOGE at 109,979,775,748 DOGE which means there are around 32 times more supply of DOGE than POP.

Approx   137,181,155 POP   Per Year   

4.09313273   % inflation based current supply

5yr   4037401178.47059         
10yr   4723306954.94118         
15yr   5409212731.41177         
20yr   6095118507.88236         
25yr   6781024284.35294         
30yr   7466930060.82353         
35yr   8152835837.29412         
40yr   8838741613.76471         
45yr   9524647390.2353         
50yr   10,210,553,166.7059         

In 50 years there will be ~10,210,553,166 POP (10.2 Billion)

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
May I know what is the maximum supply of POP? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 196
Thanks for offering to help, it is a good time, lets do it, do you have enough POP yet so you can make out good?

But the truth is, of all the coins out there, right now, POP has the one of the greatest potential because the price is so low, and it could easily be up there with IFC, MOON or DOGE.

I was thinking the same, so the answer is yes. I might climb to 1%.
Glad to see you're active and willing to put work in it, if there is a good community to back it up, bittrex definitely would make a huge difference.

About the mattrix part.. it just doesn't fit, with the colors considering the entire page (from what I've been told though).

Right now all we need is publicity.
PopularCoin to the MOON!

Also, this is from a master node, your wallet may just be taking a while to connect with the whole network Smiley

root@debian:~# popcoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 70100,
    "protocolversion" : 71002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 1908688,
    "timeoffset" : 466,
    "connections" : 17,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.36940690,
    "testnet" : false,