Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[POP]☆POPULAR COIN (5% ROI) 🔥Crypto Social Media That Pays 💥POPNOMICS.COM - page 35. (Read 60892 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It seems to me to you it is necessary to add demands for placement at the large exchanges, we will allow on Cryptsy and to place references in the main message.
POP Across the Universe
I don't claim that there was premain, I simply asked) Usually subjects create at the time of start... I so understood that the announcement simply was at other forum... the question is closed.

I understand, I was just making sure that was understood!

Thank you for your interest and taking a look at our coin, do you have any advice? What could we do to win your Good Opinion of Us if not already? How can we get you to want to mine or trade for POPCoin?

Thanks for input,

I don't claim that there was premain, I simply asked) Usually subjects create at the time of start... I so understood that the announcement simply was at other forum... the question is closed.
POP Across the Universe
What was premine? In information it is specified that it wasn't, but judging by information on that that the block leaves time in .85 minute and that already 9000+ blocks are calculated... In day there have to be about 1694 blocks... and the subject is created yesterday... Huh
There Was No Premine!

Genesis Block happened Early am 1/28/2014 US Time

This is Not the Launch thread, we made this thread a couple of days after launch,

check us out on cryptocurrencytalk.com it is the original launch thread, POP was brought together on cryptocurrency talk

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/3832-%E2%98%86popular-coin%E2%84%A2-pop-information-core-popcoin%E2%84%A2/

What was premine? In information it is specified that it wasn't, but judging by information on that that the block leaves time in .85 minute and that already 9000+ blocks are calculated... In day there have to be about 1694 blocks... and the subject is created yesterday... Huh
POP Across the Universe
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I was able to remove it from quarantine and it is working fine.  Thanks for the PopStart!
Looks like my Antivirus ate my Pop wallet right after I encrypted it.  Poof and its gone now.
POP Across the Universe
Looks like my Antivirus ate my Pop wallet right after I encrypted it.  Poof and its gone now.

You will have to set your antivirus to allow POPCoin if you find that there are truely any viruses present, please contact us at our website www.popularcoin.com

My antivirus had no problem with POPCoin wallet.
POP Across the Universe
Qj1W3DEiE3XLgZN6EKTv7oAa8WL2KBUt3R

Did I make number 5?

Yepp, Sure Did, we are so fresh not many gievaways have been made Smiley

Hope you Enjoy Your POPCoin!!
Qj1W3DEiE3XLgZN6EKTv7oAa8WL2KBUt3R

Did I make number 5?
POP Across the Universe
Activity: 420
Thats Three Giveaway winners, we still have 2 more x500 POPular Coin!!

Also, Really exciting stuff, we are connected with an exchange and they have offered to put us in!!!!

Sometime early this week!!

We will let everyone know when that Happens

QYLpG48WzmfFu3qbfR1SJd2MXg8EmEqSV5
POP Across the Universe
Thats Three Giveaway winners, we still have 2 more x500 POPular Coin!!

Also, Really exciting stuff, we are connected with an exchange and they have offered to put us in!!!!

Sometime early this week!!

We will let everyone know when that Happens
Activity: 31
Absolutely, Not sure about how to create a faucet or if we can at this point, but we certainly will be having giveaways and doing promotions with fees that we have collected from our certified pool, and donations to POPularcoin develpement!

The giveaways and full force advertizing will start to go into effect closer to the Full Pressed Release of the the POPular Coin Minted Image!

We will look into getting a faucet started!

For now, The First 5 People that quote this message with their Popularcoin Wallet address will Get 500 POPCoin!!

The Wallet is Available at our Website popcoin.biz

QU5AkDLptPdL2bRT3gtLZxAHt5MN5ogf5X
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CapriPay
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Absolutely, Not sure about how to create a faucet or if we can at this point, but we certainly will be having giveaways and doing promotions with fees that we have collected from our certified pool, and donations to POPularcoin develpement!

The giveaways and full force advertizing will start to go into effect closer to the Full Pressed Release of the the POPular Coin Minted Image!

For now, The First 5 People that quote this message with their Popularcoin Wallet address will Get 500 POPCoin!!

Of course. Great project.
Here is it:
QjUmUDsnguxJo5wd5dNt9bP7tQT9WLChtW

Thanks.
Activity: 36

Sure, why not.

POP Address: QMc8at7PREYJAJQzqRt9S4ZJiunzzZnDmV
Pages:
Jump to: