Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[POP]☆POPULAR COIN (5% ROI) 🔥Crypto Social Media That Pays 💥POPNOMICS.COM - page 31. (Read 60892 times)

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Update to above, via Bryce Weiner (Coinweaver) on Twitter:

"The state of California has accepted the first registration of a developer for blockchain-based financial networks. Me."

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/525804533277270016
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Crazy Stuff, you guys seein all these copycat coins - Bang, Boom, Pow there was even a Bitpop - I think that says something good about POP, POP is the original Explosive and has been around for 10 Months now!

Look For POP on https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=368

and In the Future https://altmarket.com/

And Dont forget to vote for us to get on Cryptsy we are in 4th place right now  https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

What I think is crazy is that there's any POP left on AllCrypt right now (especially at that price) given it's about to be featured among a pretty select number of cryptos on BlockTech's upcoming AltMarket.com.

As I understand it, the AltMarket exchange is specifically aimed to appeal to Wall Street/wealthy investors who have been interested in investing in crypto, but who have been reluctant to do so without regulation. 

BlockTech is taking steps (FinCEN registration, etc.) to basically embrace regulation and be 100% compliant before the official launch of the exchange/crypto bank to those more traditional investors who will only deal with an organization that is.  And of course since BlockTech is working with Brian Kelly on Nautiluscoin, presumably he'll be directing his clients (and CNBC viewers?) to the exchange.

They're positioning themselves as "THE Legitimate Crypto Exchange" in the eyes of Wall Street investors, and thus any currency on the exchange (of the pretty limited number they seem to be starting with) will be perceived as The Legitimate Altcoins. 

So those will be the currencies that will get what will presumably be immense amounts of new fiat poured into them from some very deep pockets.

So if this is the case, most or all of the cryptos on AltMarket should get a pretty big price bump, but especially the undervalued ones like POP -- seems like those will have a huge jump in price... especially given how ridiculously cheap Popularcoin is now. 

Watching the market on AllCrypt almost all of the buying activity has either been me or a couple of friends and family members I recently helped get some.  I can't figure how I'm the only person connecting the dots here...  Huh

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe
Crazy Stuff, you guys seein all these copycat coins - Bang, Boom, Pow there was even a Bitpop - I think that says something good about POP, POP is the original Explosive and has been around for 10 Months now!

Look For POP on https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=368

and In the Future https://altmarket.com/

And Dont forget to vote for us to get on Cryptsy we are in 4th place right now  https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
POP Across the Universe
anyone some nodes? wallet doesnt sync , stocks at block 269999  Undecided

My wallet has 17 Connections and Block 328604

I will look into it more, The source nodes should be working fine.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
anyone some nodes? wallet doesnt sync , stocks at block 269999  Undecided
POP Across the Universe

☆ Introducing

☆ Future Developments ☆

Popular Coin is only 1/2 a Year into its Chain and Has Come Very Far.
We Plan on Continuing to develop the Product of PopularCoin well into the Future!

“Like Popular Culture we will Always Be Changing and Redefining Ourselves”

The Next Development that we are working towards is a New form of Generating Coins

☆POP – Proof of Participation

With Proof of Participation we plan on creating wallets that allow Users to Participate
In Voting for Song of the Day, Movie of the Week and More Which Will Generate Coins for Each Vote

POP wont stop there, that is the only the first Goal Of Wallet Development of our Future
We will also have live Chatting in the Wallet Available and Games that will generate POP coins.

☆ Interactive Virtual Wallet Network

Ultimately the idea is to have an Interactive Virtual Wallet Network
Connected through our website Popularcoin.com
Within the wallets there will be voting, games, chatting, direct messaging,
and then the list goes further into the future, video chat, video/audio streaming,
Reward for Promoting via Twitter, Facebook and other Social Platforms

☆ All of this will Pay out in Popular Coins via PoP

Imagine a Twitter / Reddit /Facebook / Myspace with Snapchat, Skype, Youtube
That is all Connected Through the Wallet/Website and Pays for Participation

The Artists you View Get Coins and You Get Coins
All Participation is Rewarded
Based on a fixed inflation rate of 2% Each Year,.. Right?

All of this is still Being Conceptualized,
We need involvement from everyone to do it the best way.
Please Post in this Thread any Thoughts or Suggestions

POP Across the Universe
author=gdavis024 link=topic=444745.msg8019646#msg8019646 date=1406296293]
Just wanted to update this thread with new information from the cryptotalk thread from the developer (https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13705-%E2%98%86-popular-coin-introducing-%E2%98%86-future-developments-%E2%98%86-popivwn/)

Thanks!

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman
Just wanted to update this thread with new information from the cryptotalk thread from the developer (https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13705-%E2%98%86-popular-coin-introducing-%E2%98%86-future-developments-%E2%98%86-popivwn/)

☆ Introducing
☆ Future Developments ☆

We Plan on Continuing to develop the Product of PopularCoin well into the Future!

"Like Popular Culture we will Always Be Changing and Redefining Ourselves"

The Next Development that we are working towards is a New form of Generating Coins
Yes thats right we have an Innovation Coming

☆POP - Proof of Participation

With Proof of Participation we plan on creating wallets that allow Users to Participate
In Voting for Song of the Day, Movie of the Week and More Which Will Generate Coins for Each Vote

POP wont stop there, that is the only the first Goal Of Wallet Development of our Future
We will also have live Chatting in the Wallet Available and Games that will generate POP coins.

☆ Interactive Virtual Wallet Network

Ultimately the idea is to have an Interactive Virtual Wallet Network
Connected through our website Popularcoin.com

Within the wallets there will be voting, games, chatting, direct messaging,
and then the list goes further into the future, video chat, video/audio streaming,
Reward for Promoting via Twitter, Facebook and other Social Platforms

☆ All of this will Pay out in Popular Coins via PoP

Imagine a Twitter / Reddit / Facebook / Myspace with Snapchat, Skype, Youtube
That is all Connected Through the Wallet/Website and Pays for Participation
The Artists you View Get Coins and You Get Coins
All Participation is Rewarded
Based on a fixed inflation rate of 2% Each Year,.. Right?

All of this is still Being Conceptualized,
We need involvement from everyone that owns Popular Coins
Please Post in this Thread any Thoughts or Suggestions
POP Across the Universe
Pool down!I want to mine!

Pools Back up, is having some backend issues that we are working to resolve.
Activity: 420
POP Across the Universe
☆ Future Developments ☆

In Voting for Song of the Day and Movie of the Week Which Will Generate Coins for Each Vote
We will also have live Chatting in the Wallet Available and eventually games like Candy Crush which will generate coins.

Website
(We just got the .com domain)
Popularcoin.com
POP Across the Universe
I really like the cool and crisp logo and this coin looks like it is going places.. Smiley

Thanks QI Woman, With the Code Mod, POP is a buyers coin now for sure, good time to get in while its still around 1 and 2 Sat.

Also,

MacOS Wallet V5.0 Added

MacOS Wallet
Mac OS Wallet V5.0
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really like the cool and crisp logo and this coin looks like it is going places.. Smiley
POP Across the Universe
Our long anticipated reward modification update is here!!

Thanks to Bryce Weiner of Blocktech who has taken over PopularCoin as lead dev.

After Careful Consideration, The Reward System has been Dramatically Modified.

This Dramatically Lowers the Total amount of PopularCoins Mined Within the Next 10 Years to below 5 Billion! The Modification will take effect at block 265,999

51 Second Block Spacing
    99 Coins Per Block
    Each block has a 1 in 500 chance of being a Super 1000x block
    This Creates the chance of an Epic Maximum 5,000,000x block
    5000x Coins Money Block Once Every 10,000 Blocks
    10% reduction of the reward every 100,000 blocks,
    Finishing with a minimum of 1 coin per block after 2 years
    So you get the Super POP roughly 2-3 times a day at 1000x and the Money Every 10k blocks for 5000x and every now and then there's the Epic POP where it creates 5,000,000x Coins

Here is the New PopularCoin Source Code - PopularCoin Github SourceCode

Here is the New Popular Coin Windows Wallet - Windows Wallet V5.0
We are Still Working on Compiling the MacOS Wallet Check Our Website and Info Pages in the near future for the Mac 5.0 Wallet.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
New MAC Wallet?

MaxPower is working on one here shortly, we just got him the Updated Source.

I will DM you when we Get it!

Nice. Thank you very much. Cheesy
POP Across the Universe
New MAC Wallet?

MaxPower is working on one here shortly, we just got him the Updated Source.

I will DM you when we Get it!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
POP Across the Universe
Just added Future Development Statement to OP

☆ Future Developments ☆

In Voting for Song of the Day and Movie of the Week Which Will Generate Coins for Each Vote
We will also have live Chatting in the Wallet Available and eventually games like Candy Crush which will generate coins.
POP Across the Universe
POP Across the Universe
Cod Mod and Mandatory Wallet Update Coming at Block 265,000
Pages:
Jump to: