Pages:
Author

Topic: popularity of bitcoin dictates demand, means more profit - page 12. (Read 3005 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
This had been created months ago when the price was at the early days towards skyrocketing. The popularity of bitcoin keeps on increasing from time to time letting more inflow of investments into different cryptocurrencies. This creates a demand for bitcoin as there is limitations in the supply of bitcoin. Volatility is termed to affect the growth, which is not the right thing, volatility is the best of bitcoin in my view.

Bitcoin volatility depends on how we interpret it or how we think of it,  it's either positive or negative side of bitcoin. Everyday, bitcoin's popularity increases so we'll be expecting its price to become higher as there is high demand and low supply.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
The more people who get to know bitcoin ,the more it was  increases and demands get higher ,these are the reasons why its affects the price value and our investments makes more profit because of that.Popularity is the biggest chances to higher supply in bitcoins,then it became indemand to many people.

Bitcoin gets more popular because of its great technology so I think it will still base on the technology its self. Popularity can be on negative side cause medias are keep on saying shit about bitcoin, so I thinks if bitcoin improve its technology more every year the demand for this will surely follow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
The more people who get to know bitcoin ,the more it was  increases and demands get higher ,these are the reasons why its affects the price value and our investments makes more profit because of that.Popularity is the biggest chances to higher supply in bitcoins,then it became indemand to many people.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
This had been created months ago when the price was at the early days towards skyrocketing. The popularity of bitcoin keeps on increasing from time to time letting more inflow of investments into different cryptocurrencies. This creates a demand for bitcoin as there is limitations in the supply of bitcoin. Volatility is termed to affect the growth, which is not the right thing, volatility is the best of bitcoin in my view.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Well since you talk about the popularity of bitcoin, I think that it is the reason why bitcoin price are increasing. Why? Since many countries reached the popularity of bitcoin it has a big possibility of having many investors coming from that different countries. And because of the investments of the investors it will increase the fund of bitcoin as well as the price of it.
Bitcoin volatility is due to the number of demand. The popularity of bitcoin helps it more volatile. As we can see, the high number of demand and scarce supply of bitcoin really affects of its price. When there are speculations to bitcoin, for sure it will goes down and somehow, rise up.
That's why whales can manipulate the market, the selling of bitcoin by the whales really inflict to its price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Dear Bitcoin is also because he is decentralized. It does not have a common regulator - only users who form a common network and are its unchanged part. This is one of the main values of the crypto currency. The role of Bitcoin issuers is played by users.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Well since you talk about the popularity of bitcoin, I think that it is the reason why bitcoin price are increasing. Why? Since many countries reached the popularity of bitcoin it has a big possibility of having many investors coming from that different countries. And because of the investments of the investors it will increase the fund of bitcoin as well as the price of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Kinda sounds like pyramid scheme if you put it that way. Popularity does have a huge impact. But popularity enough isnt enough to keep the prices high. You dont just want new people to buy it, but you want all the people to continue buying it. In the end, i think what makes bitcoin prices relevant is its technology. As long as there is a problem that persists and bitcoin solves that problem then there's no need to worry about popularity, as it will come with it.

Popularity has played a part and affected the price back when bitcoin became popular and mainstream yet it is not the sole determinant of the price. Although demand definitely creates a pull, there are many factors in play which makes the price rise even when there is no demand. Bitcoin is not dependent of demand but can be said to be affected by it. The price may continue to rise even when there is no demand.
Activity: 161
in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?
Maybe you are right as we all know that popularity can be the asset of someone or something. It is sometimes creating an unintentional and intentional biasis. But as we look at again on how bitcoin get its popularity is not because of being popular but by being unique that turns the world upside down. And what makes it popular is the success that it has brought from being unique.
Popularity is not the main cause but uniqueness that leads the world into far better community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
For the statement that more the popular btc becomes, yes i agree of it. Demand for btc will also increase and it will be more profitable for the investors of bitcoin and they really want to invest on it. If more people show interest to buy bitcoin, for sure the market rate or the price of it will continue to grow and the people holding on with their bitcoins will have more profit.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Everybody wants to earn and get higher profits, that's why the higher the value ot Bitcoin, the more people will get interested into it, the more people will buy and invest on it.
Activity: 252
Admittedly the use of bitcoin in my country even the world continues to increase, over the course of the existence and popularity of bitcoin no doubt, bitcoin prices continue to skyrocket, and demand is high and has a great advantage over time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?

The price of Bitcoin is also contributed to the popularity of it. However, the demands of bitcoin really the main reason why it became so worthful. People are invetsing in altcoins to have bitcoin. They are trading coins to sell for bitcoin. In that scenario, the demands for bitcoin keep on increasing and the price goes with it as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Due to its popularity, bitcoin has been greatly affected due to its demand. People now who have just discovered bitcoin usually wants to get a hold of some fair amount of bitcoin for investments. Some would even sell their cars and houses to buy bitcoin, can you imagine the demand of bitcoin in the coming years? So the more people hold bitcoin, the lesser its supplies will be in the future then the higher its demand; equals to higher profits too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
The bigger of exposure, mean more are able to understand the value of Bitcoin or other crypto currencies, this will indicate more people are going to be interested on BTC. The result would surely lead to sky rocketing of its value.

Activity: 532
There is a total supply of bitcoin and will never add one. though the demand of people are just getting high now and more people are getting into it now.
This means a supply will be fix but the demand will go high and high each day, and because of that bitcoin price is  rocketing and it cannot be stop.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
Popularity results create awareness in people and people willing to invest,More investment results more demand and it can be fruitful for existing investors because prices go high and earn good profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Kinda sounds like pyramid scheme if you put it that way. Popularity does have a huge impact. But popularity enough isnt enough to keep the prices high. You dont just want new people to buy it, but you want all the people to continue buying it. In the end, i think what makes bitcoin prices relevant is its technology. As long as there is a problem that persists and bitcoin solves that problem then there's no need to worry about popularity, as it will come with it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Yes, as you said popularity dictates the demand which means if bitcoin is popular and it is proven that if you invest your money you double it because continuous increasing of price. In short, the higher the demand, the higher the price.
Just like stock the more who wanted to hold the higher the price will be, I think popularity will bring more investors to join the ride, without information and without people behind bitcoin will stay with his current price but if there's a lots of people behind then the game of good assessment will bring decent profits, it will bring to more people if popularity will keep on demand all over the globe.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
Yes, bitcoin's price is determined by peoples demand on it. The more people are interested and want bitcoin, the higher the price it gets. Whales are also one of the reasons why bitcoin's price rises or falls drastically.
Pages:
Jump to: