Pages:
Author

Topic: popularity of bitcoin dictates demand, means more profit - page 9. (Read 3005 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 12
in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?

I do believe too that the bitcoin's popularity dictate the demand of it in the market because the higher the people engage in bitcion the higher its demand is. Curiousity are what makes the people  drive into bitcoin and for that they are willing to learn and apply it in life resulting to the increase of demand and the more the demand is the higher the value of bitcoin will be.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Up to this moment, I still believe that bitcoin's popularity is still able to dictate the demand. And for that, more demand means higher profit. I must agree because this is what actually shows. We have to help bitcoin as well. As through the power of the word of mouth, we can help other people learn about bitcoin and encourage the, to invest and earn more income. In that way, bitcoin price is rise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?

I think the popularity of bitcoin not just consist of money but also in terms of security, reliability and credibility, people, investor trust and believe in bitcoin for who it is made of and why it made of, the profit will goes as they learn to adapt and use it thus so its popularity continues till now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
If BTC is popular around the world, more people will use BTC!

The number of BTC is fixed, everything is affected by the relationship between supply and demand, more people using BTC will lead to the increase of BTC price!
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
yes the more bitcoin you know and the more popular it will be many people who buy bitcoin and make bitcoin have a very high demand and make bitcoin becomes very expensive.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Popularity of bitcoin is trending and very risky. It is good if you invest in small amount and it creates more profit. Difficult to put all your hard earned money here and there is no stability of the profit if it goes high or very low.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

I think its popularity comes from its credibility and reliabilty. These make more investors gather and trust bitcoin.
Activity: 210

Of course, popularity means there will be more people who are going to be interested on cryptocurrency therefore the demand will increase.

Agree on it. Popularity increased will influence community eagerness doing investment then it will affect also increasing in demand then they could results to high profits to earn and most especially when investing in a right time.
Merit: 4
Prices are affected by many new investors join the bitcoin economy, FUDs, governments regulations in some countries and whales who create artificial dips to buy back more bitcoin.
Activity: 98
I'm new on this world and i think the same thing, if we have more people interested on bitcoin we will have more demand, if we have more demand with the same offer, the price rise rise and rise.
Activity: 434
For most, bitcoin (like all cryptocurrency) is opportunity to quickly become rich. Demand for bitcoin certainly is. But the price is made by speculators. They now earn.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It's natural that high popularity of Bitcoin also increases the demand. And popularity is determined by price, that is why we see so increased interest in Bitcoin lately.
But what I ask is if the high demand also means the best for Bitcoin, is this a progress or it can bring some problems along? Is Bitcoin technology ready for such sudden increase of users and could the issues that emerge because of that be overcome?

That is very natural because bitcoin is known everywhere we go. It is really new to the business world of technology that is the main reason why it is very popular because their are latest to do. The price are in high value and it can be low. That is considerable and understandable because it is not yet stable. But the popularity dictates the demand as well as the high supply too.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I also agree with the more Bitcoin becomes popular the more the price increases. The more people are curious about Bitcoin, the more it makes them to invest and when they invest it increases the price which makes everyone happy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
because the bitcoin's price is directly proportional to its users. So the higher the users, the higher the price or value. it is like a cycle. Once bitcoin attracts users then the price increases and when the price increases it attracts more users. This is how it gains popularity and becomes in demand and will be more profitable.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

Of course, popularity means there will be more people who are going to be interested on cryptocurrency therefore the demand will increase.
  Yes and it means more profit, I believe that the bitcoin will rise if the popularity will continue until the next coming years. The bitcoin demand will rise if the its popularity continue  so then if we are going to make holdings on bitcoin today maybe we can really earn a huge amount of profit in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Yes, the value of bitcoin depends on its current demand and supply. The higher the demand, the higher the price is. And the more popular bitcoin gets, it is expected that the demand is higher.
Try to acquire more knowledge about the field so you can render better decisions and not fall into wrong speculations that will yield you panic thus sell your coins and contribute to dump.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
As we all know that the main force to drive the price was the involvement of the big whales and institutional investors. They decided to enter the market when the price was about to fall and it created a panic buying wave in the market. The price growth was not the organic growth and hence we have seen the correction phase resulting in 65% price fall in the market.
Activity: 322
yes, since people starting to know bitcoin some of them invest and buy bitcoin to make a profit.

Agree on it. With the popularity of bitcoin throughout the world people get interested to invest it thinking of big profit in returns. It is normal in nature that when things are in a higher in demand it dictates a lot of profit due to the good feedback of all the investors who investing it. Like bitcoin people are always thinking a lot of profit to earn because its popularity still getting bigger and bigger and investment are so worthy.
Activity: 238
For me, affirmative once the interest for bitcoin develops the value can likewise increment. Bitcoin value is progressing to be expensive, and you'll be able to acquire or profit a lot of from it. Likewise, bitcoin is ending up a lot of current if the desire increment quickly. Be that because it might, within the event merely simply mine bitcoin to induce it, it'll end up to be a lot of laborious on the grounds that the opposition is obtaining considerably tougher.
Pages:
Jump to: