Pages:
Author

Topic: popularity of bitcoin dictates demand, means more profit - page 5. (Read 3005 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Bitcoin more popular recently and every media cover story about bitcoin and market trend. If bitcoin more popular and peoples want to invest, bitcoin demand will increase and i am believe price will increasing too. Bitcoin still most favorite long term investment and many expert believe bitcoin price can reach $25k end this year
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
all back to the bitcoin enthusiasts, the more demand the higher the price. I think it's that easy
Activity: 266
The popularity of bitcoin means an increase in the volume of trading in this crypto currency. Which in turn gives more opportunities to earn. In a market with small volumes, this is very difficult to do.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has now been the topic in our everyday lives, that is for those in cryptocurrencies. We are always eager to see the price of bitcoin spiking so that it become a true reflection on the prices of other alts  Kiss.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I additionally believe the greater Bitcoin becomes famous the more the charge will increase. The extra human beings are curious approximately Bitcoin, the greater it makes them to make investments and when they invest it will increase the price which makes all and sundry satisfied.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
Popularity is the primary reason for the increase of the prices of coins. Well, if by popularity we also mean demand. I guess it would not be truly popular if there is no high demand for it. The price of Bitcoin became so high because a lot of people are getting curious and somehow got informed about the potential of making wealth out of it. Perhaps it brought so much demand to Bitcoin.
Activity: 106
in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?
In my opinion, the increase in bitcoin prices is influenced by new investors and many bitcoin buyers from all countries, so maybe the price of bitcoin will rise again,
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I think the number of requests and interests of bitcoin are increasing, greatly affecting the amount of bitcoin that is skyrocketing.
You know bitcoin is getting more popular. Many people around me already know about bitcoin compared to last year. Nowadays more and more people are netted and are increasingly popular but prices are still low and below last year's price. I don't think that popularity always keeps prices up
Activity: 350
They will not buy the bitcoins as that is not the simple and the important case.
So the new case is really important to you?
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
The price is falling right now but it doesn't mean that Bitcon became less popular. People are just scared of those red days and keep on selling.
Many reason's for this downfall of price but once demand increase price does. Yes scared to invest and do panic selling. It could creates more profit when people more hopes and believes in bitcoin.
Some time we are happy to see the bitcoin price fall, because in it we can buy bitcoin easily, and it is chance for us to hold bitcoin and sell it when price will increase. Now bitcoin price down but it is not panic situation, we should hold bitcoin and definitely one day we can earn a lot from it.
Activity: 392
The demand for Bitcoin is affected by the popularity of Bitcoin, and the launch and promotion of Bitcoin applications. Whether Bitcoin can be applied in a wider range of markets, the answer is almost certain.
Supply is predictable and demand is growing. Bitcoin is in a channel of appreciation.
Activity: 28
They will not buy the bitcoins as that is not the simple and the important case.
Activity: 1764
It's hard to say, but I believe that the bitcoin price depends from the investors, as well as from the market itself, which is controlled by them and various news related to it. Especially the news related to the governments of different countries because of which bitcoin depends very much.
Activity: 100
What I have noticed is the fact that some rich persons are already including bitcoin in their portfolios,they are doing it silently, they will own so much in the future when everyone must have finished selling theirs cheaply
Activity: 103
bitcoin is the beginning of crypto itself and not infrequently this makes Brend Crypto until now. Bitcoin supermarkets that are close to being used up to be mined while demand is getting higher, BTC is still used as a basic coin to give value to other coins. this is what makes bitcoin so special
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
in my opinion, this is what happening right now as the trend of bitcoin price has been sky rocketing.  what do you think affects the price increase of bitcoin today?

I strongly believed that the big whales price manipulation was vital during this time that they conspired to pump up the market so that they could attract more people to invest making the real demand to increase too that after successfully making the Bitcoin price to the moon they dump it easily as they have already ensured their huge earnings. Now i believed that soon they will pump it again as same by last year under bullish market strategy that we should wait and see so that we could be able to ride with them too.

Whales always take benefits from weak hand people. Many people panic because negative news and its bad for market, whales take benefits from it and buying more bitcoin at lower price. I am agree bitcoin price soon recovery again, so i think its much better if we hold our coin
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
The price is falling right now but it doesn't mean that Bitcon became less popular. People are just scared of those red days and keep on selling.
Yes, it doesn't mean that bitcoin became less popular. Price doesn't matter for bitcoin, bitcoin has gotten too much popular, so matter is that how could we earn from bitcoin.

Hm, well it does not connect at all, More popularity or less popularity it does not affect or matter on bitcoin. If bitcoin decreases then its expected to be more popularity, but if rise up its expected to be less popularity because most of the people will sell their coins during rise. Its inversely proportional.
Activity: 72
Yes, it doesn't mean that bitcoin became less popular. Price doesn't matter for bitcoin, bitcoin has gotten too much popular, so matter is that how could we earn from bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think the number of requests and interests of bitcoin are increasing, greatly affecting the amount of bitcoin that is skyrocketing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Thats right, not forever demand and popularity in one line of equations, if the price goes down does not mean bitcoin is not popular,
maybe many investors are still waiting for the right moment so they keep their assets but it could be when bitcoin is popular, demand will increase
Pages:
Jump to: