Pages:
Author

Topic: Population - page 8. (Read 24042 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 08:42:26 PM
This population is the great problem of our government where it causes our poverty because our lack of knowledge increases as people grow up somewhere they do not have family planning. Huh
copper member
Activity: 364
January 18, 2018, 07:19:25 PM
Population of the world is getting higher it's year. China has the biggest share of population. Mostly it is in the third world countries that has high population.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 05:45:29 PM
What is the best solution to resolve our problem in overpopulation?
Mrs is not so far as we think, with a bit help from technology people go can to the aliens plant and live there.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2018, 05:27:07 PM
Well in Europe we don't have this problem so, we are open for newbies as long as they are ready to integrate in our life style.
Activity: 9
January 18, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

please use pills or condoms to avoid pregnancy. or avoid sex.
Activity: 106
January 18, 2018, 02:16:45 PM
Is biggest problem of some countries. The best solution maybe family planning or safety sex.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 01:53:20 PM
First of all ask if there even is a problem with Overpopulation.
over population is the mean problem of each country...because of that they learnt to do abortion to stop the expansion of population but thats not right to do so...control that is the very best to stop increasing of population.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

Go to Mars  Cool I hope Elon will come up with something. I'd like to move there  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
The problem of overpopulation could be solved in several ways. For example, it is possible to develop still unsettled territories.
Activity: 4
January 18, 2018, 11:50:39 AM
Better to promote family planning, by simply educating men and women about contraception can have a big impact. Governments must promote “responsible parenthood” and say subsidies should be limited to the first two children unless the family is living in poverty.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 11:46:53 AM
Government should empower women, studies show that women with access to reproductive health services find it easier to break out of poverty, more likely to use birth control. Promote family planning, better to used contraceptives to resolve overpopulation.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
The effective effective method for solving the problem of overpopulation looks elementary in appearance; it consists in taking measures to limit the birth rate. However, it is not so easy to accomplish this seemingly easy to implement measure.
1. a sharp restriction of the birth rate contradicts the postulates of almost all existing religions;
2. secondly, the dominance of backward forms of economy in some regions;
3. modern medicine is still not so perfect to solve the problem of overpopulation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 18, 2018, 07:41:53 AM
I highly doubt that there is a way to control overpopulation significantly. It is because people love to have sex and there is no way for the government to keep them from doing it. Contraceptives are great but what about couples from extremely poor countries? Abortion, on the other hand, is still something that many people frown upon and consider it immoral.
Activity: 22
January 18, 2018, 07:14:42 AM
For me family planing is the best way to avoid a overpopulation.in country
Activity: 26
January 18, 2018, 06:39:20 AM
If you ask me how many children i plan to have, i would say plenty as long as i can afford it. Feed them with nutitious food. Send to best school. And a regular family vacation of their choice.
In todays reality, a family who can afford sometimes  has less  children. In squatters area, where poor family resides, they've got a lof of children, congesting into very small space. Since the man of the house has no job, the only thing he'd do with his wives is making babies. Maybe if the government  creates lots of lots of job opportunities maybe poor people would less inclined to making babies. A possible way to reduce overpopulation.

May i share my Funny thoughts. Here goes...
Maybe some people has done something to resolve overpopulation.
Has someone notice there"s a growing population of third sex? Lesbians and gays. The fact that lesbians are less inclined  to get pregnant and gays don't. Hmmm. How come these gays and lesbians grow fast in numbers. They say its in the chemicals mix in foods in fastfood chains, in coffees, in beverages...
A silent but effective way to resolve overpopulation. What do you think? A  bitcoin for your thoughts  Cheesy

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 18, 2018, 05:18:26 AM
Attend on a seminars especially to those who are newly wed, to control their population and their children. Family planning can also help couple to less their expenses yearly. It is good to have a contraceptives to control their population in their family.
Activity: 107
January 18, 2018, 03:43:20 AM
Here's how to cope with population.
1. Promote transmigration program.
2. Equitable employment.
3. Suppress population growth with Family Planning program.
4.Making a law that sets minimum marriage age.
Activity: 184
January 18, 2018, 02:27:59 AM
In order to resolve our problem in overpopulation everyone should spread awareness and education about overpopulation. Overpopulation is a big issue that affects everyone in the world, both in the present and in the future as well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 59
January 01, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
I'm sure everyone will answer family planning but in an uneducated parts of a country, it's not going to work. Our government should focus on them so they won't multiply too fast and create more unfortunate people in this world.

The problem is that some governments are not willing to implement family planning measures among the general population. This can be for short term benefits (cheap labor, cannon fodder during wars.etc), or due to pressure from the religious groups. If the government is a dictatorship, then it has more chances of implementing such measures.

I for one don't think that introducing family planning policies is a good idea at all. I mean restrictive ones, of course. See what happened in China. At first they were hellbent on restricting childbirth rates, but then they had to admit that this policy was not a very good one. In districts where one-child law had been suspended, families didn't have many more children than in districts where the law was still enforced.

Governments would have their hands full here. China can implement a one child policy since they're a communist country and the law is the law. Imagine that in a democratic system? Education that can reach the farthest places in your country would be the best option. People needs to understand the importance of making plans

Well, in developed countries governments face quite the opposite issue. The birth rates there don't even make up for the mortality rates, so the governments have to raise immigration quotas for young skilled working people in an effort to compensate for the population decline due to sub-replacement fertility.
Activity: 110
January 01, 2018, 11:06:20 AM
Over population is not the real problem but the lack of preparation and discipline of building a family.
Over population is a serious problem for us . Because over population will cause us to lack of food and water.
Pages:
Jump to: