Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 15. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Is there a trusted desktop wallet for ETN?

+ do I need to worry about KYC to just buy at an exchange and store on my wallet?

-
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
What is the reason for this freefall?
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
The etn marketing involves going door to door and banging on businesses asking them if they want to use etn as a form of payment. They have degraded themselves to the equivalent of door to door vacuum cleaner salesmen.

This is the extent of the marketing plan, lets go bang on some doors and see if we can convince these poor south african shop owners to use our etn coin.

It is beyond a joke to have to deal with a company that doesn't have a coherent well thought out plan to get this coin moving in the right direction.
Activity: 6
Hey Hey Hey
Wasa Wasa Wasa

now that KYC is in place how are the "partnerships" going on, I mean the Partners are the ones that will buy your bags right !
You changed the white papers because of them, did everything, and ... what's up ?
That ETN phone thing look very decentralized.
This coin is a joke. After two years and it is only 130 sats. That is disgusting and ells is nothing more than a con artist trying to get mass adoption.

This coins only strategy is fake it until you make it. They have next to zero development and some app that doesn't even work well.

They'll try to get my honest criticism deleted off of this site but who cares. The investors see what this coin is all about. It's just a worthless pile of garbage.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
We are in the process of implemeting a free Electroneum faucet on Freefaucet.io

Its nice to see that the build process is similar to Monero, so its easy for us to implement quickly. Nice work devs!  Kiss
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Is there a trusted desktop wallet for ETN?

+ do I need to worry about KYC to just buy at an exchange and store on my wallet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Wow volume is great. Can someone explain why is nearly all the volume on Huobi bitwine ETN/ETH?

I wouldn't trust Huobi to report real volumes. I don't mean anything bad for ETN, that's just me not trusting any of the exchanges that report hundreds of millions, some even billions of $ in trading every day during a silent flat market.
I don't have any bases for this, but it's a fact that they can fake volumes by trading between themselves.
So if they can do it, then I believe they also want to do it.

Look at the trading between Huobi Token and BTC, it's the exact same figure. It's like 98% of the BTC traded is to buy/sell Huobi Tokens! Cheesy
(link: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/huobi)

I'm happy with KuCoin, Kraken and Bittrex, so no reason to go to a Chinese exchange with fake volumes. Thankfully ETN is traded in at least one of my 3 favourites (KuCoin) so all's good! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Wow volume is great. Can someone explain why is nearly all the volume on Huobi bitwine ETN/ETH?

That is the difference of being listed on big exchanges they have big players with huge amount. I don't think this is sign to get worry for this kind of volume we are waiting for from very long time and now it is happening which is good thing from my point of view.
Activity: 129
This coins price hasn't moved at all since Huobi was added. You would think the price could at least surge a small amount. That's very disappointing and disturbing. The clowns that tell you to hold for 5 years until mass adoption are growing thin with most investors. We need to see some price growth. We're not in this to just go a long for the ride. We want to make some fucking money from our investments.
Activity: 12

Great work!!

Especially letting people know this is a coin and not an ETN token

KYC is required BEFORE many companies will even talk to you.

We need real world partnerships = KYC

Its that simple

Now we are sure that our personal details will not pass on marketing companies such space agency marketing ltd  Grin

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/923472023/RICHARD-JOHN-ELLS/companies

They share the same address and the same director! Shocked

It is clear that KYC is the pretense to acquire personal details.

The distributed etn are airdrops, it is about 8 billion premined coins https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/issues/223

At last the elecroneum ltd why not call it "ETN Airdrop" instead of "Mobile Mining" or "Cloud mining"? if they want KYC we also demand transparency.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
This cloud mining is shit. they said that I would get 3 dollars in etn in one month. I have got 57 etn in more than month. It is about 0,37 dollars.
this is crap
Of course cloud mining can not be profitable, especially in bear market periods.

I have 120etn and the electroneum company not only not send the payment to my wallet but they want KYC from me to access my wallet! that is unacceptable.

This s***coin is more centralized than I expected.

and also the private keys is a joke for this smartphone wallet Cool

Yea, the kyc requirements are unnecessarily tight.

Here we have someone transacting less than a dollar worth of coins. That isn't worth the hassle of scanning and photoing ...

We don't know what was the companies main aim for KYC, maybe they are coming up with the different solution who are holding exactly ETN in the market. While uploading document we need to specify the ETN address where we are holding the coins.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Now it looks like you really took the time to a proper investigation.
However, here are my investigation results:

Now my.electroneum.com needs KYC, this is ridiculous.
Did you ever do a serious business? Buying toilet paper completely anonymous only works at your local toilet paper dealer.
Whenever you do business online, i.e. ebay, Amazon, Facebook, online banking, you always have to put your name at a minimum as well as address details and some form of payment.
So, no. It's not ridicculous, it's just serious.

The electroneum ltd company needs your full personal details to make cloud mining with smartphone for a small amount of cents per month!
Nope. Only if your total amount is or was or will be (based on Amazon AWS analytics) above a certain treshold in a certain timeframe.
For further information about the tresholds, please refer to the jurisdiction of your local neighborhood.

(via yoti, just another bankrupt british start-up company with a negative net worth of 27 million pounds)
Did you miss the article, that Yoti is even being used by the Scottish Government and is being implemented on hundreds of websites proving the age of UK residencies?
I have to admit, I did not find any financial information about this private company. So I assume you are of of their employees? Or how do know whether or not they do negative business?

The coin is semi centralized and fully controlled by electroneum ltd
True. The instant payment system as well as the web wallets is being hosted by AWS but under the control of Electroneum.
But that has never been a secret and is also true for millions of other websites you are probably working with. (i.e ebay, Amazon, Facebook)

and chinese mining giants.
Well, there has been a time when most of the hashrate came from a chinese mining pool. That's true.
But this information changes rather fast.
Currently most hashrate comes from the Netherlands.

The electroneum ltd has contracts with chinese mining giants for cheep mining in China, that's why the coin does not have the monero algo CryptonightR and has cryptonight7 an ASIC mining algo, because they have to have mined the coins in order to share free (!) to smartphone cloud miners.
All the ETNs that are being distributed through the cloud miners were premined. Which is and never was a secret at all.
No need to pay money to anyone to have them mine any coins for that cloud miner ETN pool.
In regards to the hashing algo, Electroneum is based on the original monero code which is based on Cryptonight.
I'm pretty sure you meant that, right? Because everybody knows, there's currently no Asic available for Cryptonight7.

The whole electroneum crypto project is for failure after the continuous Ethereum crash and the british economy crash after brexit.
Electroneum has nothing to do with Ethereum.

The electroneum coin is based on ERC20 tokens.
Nope, Electroneum is a coin based on its own blockchain.
And as you mentioned yourself above, it's even a completely differnt Hashing algorithm.
Ethereum is Ethash which is based on SHA-3
Electroneum is based on Cryptonight.

So they will decide to sell your full personal details that they have acquired via KYC, for marketing purposes if it is needed.
That would be against GDPR. Since they do serious business they have to honor the law as well as everbody else (i.e ebay, Amazon, Facebook)

Your personal details have value don't sell it for just a little cents to suspicious start ups.
I fully support that statement!
But Electroneum is not a suspicious startup. They are a real company.
Or are you refering to Yoti again? Use Google. They are a real company as well and aren't suspicious at all.

Great work!!

Especially letting people know this is a coin and not an ETH token

KYC is required BEFORE many companies will even talk to you.

We need real world partnerships = KYC

Its that simple
Activity: 294
Merit: 53
ETN is not a dealer, don't compare with any kind of shop, that's totally irrelevant.

https://miningpoolstats.stream/electroneum
-> 53% of the hashrate still is from F2pool in China.
-> The second pool is also from China.

WTH? 53% hashrate from one pool?!? We might see another 51% attack soon if that carries on.

Any explanation from team regarding providing ETN with more hashrate from some of team's own miners? Roll Eyes
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
blah-blah-blah

As your nick shows - pure noob texting. Seriuos business  Grin
Activity: 12

Did you ever do a serious business? Buying toilet paper completely anonymous only works at your local toilet paper dealer.
Whenever you do business online, i.e. ebay, Amazon, Facebook, online banking, you always have to put your name at a minimum as well as address details and some form of payment.

The toilet paper is more expensive than 100etn per month. Facebook, Amazon and Ebay they gain our confidence before KYC and NOT enforced the confidence to their customers like electroneum ltd that is a main difference, also they sell real services or goods and not s***coins like etn with speculated value. So do not compare Facebook, Amazon, Ebay, Google etc with electroneum ltd.

The electroneum ltd company needs your full personal details to make cloud mining with smartphone for a small amount of cents per month!
Nope. Only if your total amount is or was or will be (based on Amazon AWS analytics) above a certain treshold in a certain timeframe.
For further information about the tresholds, please refer to the jurisdiction of your local neighborhood.

Do you mean that the 120etn in 50 days needs the KYC right?

The electroneum ltd has contracts with chinese mining giants for cheep mining in China, that's why the coin does not have the monero algo CryptonightR and has cryptonight7 an ASIC mining algo, because they have to have mined the coins in order to share free (!) to smartphone cloud miners.
All the ETNs that are being distributed through the cloud miners were premined. Which is and never was a secret at all.
No need to pay money to anyone to have them mine any coins for that cloud miner ETN pool.
In regards to the hashing algo, Electroneum is based on the original monero code which is based on Cryptonight.
I'm pretty sure you meant that, right? Because everybody knows, there's currently no Asic available for Cryptonight7.

True, is premined 8.2B ETN for mobile mining but all we know that mobile mining is a fake. Last months they want to change the 'mobile mining' to 'cloud mining' but if the etn amount for mobile app users was premined, their marketing campaign about cloud mining or smartphone mining is fake. Are they serious company? It is not shame for their, to tell that is an airdrop.

Maybe you do not read the next post.
The whole electroneum crypto project is for failure after the continuous Ethereum crash and the british economy crash after brexit.

And as you mentioned yourself above, it's even a completely differnt Hashing algorithm.

True the erc20 is a scam https://etherscan.io/token/0x81f89694ac96fefd794cb2c8526d2bd8da74b1fb and https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1908477476080888

So they will decide to sell your full personal details that they have acquired via KYC, for marketing purposes if it is needed.
That would be against GDPR. Since they do serious business they have to honor the law as well as everbody else (i.e ebay, Amazon, Facebook)

Your personal details have value don't sell it for just a little cents to suspicious start ups.
Or are you refering to Yoti again? Use Google. They are a real company as well and aren't suspicious at all.

(via yoti, just another bankrupt british start-up company with a negative net worth of 27 million pounds)
Did you miss the article, that Yoti is even being used by the Scottish Government and is being implemented on hundreds of websites proving the age of UK residencies?
I have to admit, I did not find any financial information about this private company. So I assume you are of of their employees? Or how do know whether or not they do negative business?

No one is guilty until proven like Cryptopia, Cambridge Analytica, Mt. Gox etc. They make also serious business before. Grin
If you interest about yoti here the docs in public https://companycheck.co.uk/company/08998951/YOTI-LTD/financials#key-financials and I am not previous or current yoti employee or somewhat tax auditor.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
ETN is not a dealer, don't compare with any kind of shop, that's totally irrelevant.

https://miningpoolstats.stream/electroneum
-> 53% of the hashrate still is from F2pool in China.
-> The second pool is also from China.
Activity: 21

The coin is semi centralized and fully controlled by electroneum ltd
True. The instant payment system as well as the web wallets is being hosted by AWS but under the control of Electroneum.
But that has never been a secret and is also true for millions of other websites you are probably working with. (i.e ebay, Amazon, Facebook)

and chinese mining giants.
Well, there has been a time when most of the hashrate came from a chinese mining pool. That's true.
But this information changes rather fast.
Currently most hashrate comes from the Netherlands.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
And I hardly see any legal base to enforce their KYC.
Pages:
Jump to: