Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 11. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I thing mining rewards has already lowered enough. I have been doing cloud mining of ETN since its start. I can say mining speed must have been lowered  around 1/5. After prize rise for ETN many people would start mining too. I have trust on ETN team that they can do better.

Many people still, have strong faith in ETN because the things they are doing in the background makes us hold the coin until the market starts recovering. As of now, mining is not much profitable because the value of ETN price is low which we are not making enough money through mining.

Mobile "mining" is an airdrop, not an single block can be created because it's not actual mining.

The real mining is done by ASICs, so I you don't have an ASIC and cheap electricity you can't make a profit (in terms of FIAT) mining ETN.
I am sure that many investors are less interested in "mining".... Now the actual question is in the capitalization of the coin... Mining depends on the value of the coin, the higher the value the more willing to produce it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
I thing mining rewards has already lowered enough. I have been doing cloud mining of ETN since its start. I can say mining speed must have been lowered  around 1/5. After prize rise for ETN many people would start mining too. I have trust on ETN team that they can do better.

Many people still, have strong faith in ETN because the things they are doing in the background makes us hold the coin until the market starts recovering. As of now, mining is not much profitable because the value of ETN price is low which we are not making enough money through mining.

Mobile "mining" is an airdrop, not an single block can be created because it's not actual mining.

The real mining is done by ASICs, so I you don't have an ASIC and cheap electricity you can't make a profit (in terms of FIAT) mining ETN.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Activity: 548
Merit: 47
On rankings electroneum was in top 50 coins and now at 138... really bad...

There was only 1 hype which was mobile mining.
At beggining it was disaster, who have expensive phone was getting more etn (from this you can see how they think). They reduced even that to almost nothing, 100 etn in 2 months+...

Problem?
This is for poor countries...  again they do mistake after mistake:

1. As i said they made cloud mining with expensive phone was getting more etn, cheap phone less etn....
2. Poor comunication
3. They ruined all miners because they switched to asic too
4. New cloud miner, everyone is equal except poor countries...
5. Reduced cloud miner coins without any notice
6. Again poor comunication
7. This is funny one, poor country where people are earning 1-5$ per day needs to have smartphone!!! Then they need to have internet !!!  Then they need to charge their phones !!! Wtf?

Maybe and this is huge maybe, they can save coin introducing staking which ETH is gonna do to become even better and ofc get price to the moon.

Activity: 150
Merit: 3
Why ETN price consistently reducing??

It's ded. Sad
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Why ETN price consistently reducing??
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

Interesting article. For now the only thing i do is praying that etn will go forward with mass adoption and can catch some big whales as investors. otherwise i don't see any scenario that we really have bottomed out here.  Undecided
It doesn't make sense to me, calculating how many coins are needed if the price will rise anytime again, as long as interest stays low you can calculate as much as you want. Price won't change at all...^^
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
STOP LECTURING PEOPLE YOU FAT MOUTHED PIECE OF SHIT. PEOPLE HAVE LOST MONEY IN THIS COIN. THE PRICE HAS GONE DOWN TO 50 SATS.

SOME PEOPLE HAD  ETN ON THAT EXCHANGE AND LOST EVERYTHING AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO LECTURE THEM ABOUT IT..

YOU LOW LIFE HUMAN SCUM. SOMEONE SHOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. YOU SCAMMING LOWLIFE.

MAKE THE PRICE GO UP BY DOING WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID. GET ON MORE EXCHANGES. LIKE BINANCE. LOWER THE MINING REWARDS!!

START LISTENING TO INVESTORS WHO ARE EXPERIENCED IN CRYPTO YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC HUMAN VILE SCUM!!!!

LOL explains this tools rant in the Cryptopia thread. He had 2k invested in a shitcoin left on the exchange because his lazy ass didn't get a passport for ID. Ban incoming on the other thread too. Bye dude you won't be missed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I'm glad I never invested in ETN and never mined it like my friends did.

Sucks that this coin is about to die.
I don't agree with you!!!!!The project is alive, and I am sure that it will continue its development. In the near future you'll be very sad that you have not invested in this project! At the time of market entry, this coin brought me a lot of profit, after the collapse I bought it even more than I had it, and I'm sure I did the right thing!

Of course, you make some profit and you reacted to it when the price increased in the year 2017, but there are a majority of the people who failed to sell them in the market. Still, those people are still holding the coin which they cannot able to get back their investment now because the price of ETN went very low in the market.

99% of altcoins had price down, do you want to talk about Eht from 1400 Usd to 80 Usd??

Not only about the ETH, but there are also many other potential coins who lost their value in the market in 2018, this makes many people lost their hope in the crypto market and it will take another 5 years to recover the prices. Now slowly market is regaining which we might see a huge rally in the coming days which coin prices will increase along with the Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
wooow new exchange right? i try send my ETN to this market, hope this market to be large because under Big Company
etn entered the new exchange, and there were transactions there
Has anyone tried here?
https://digitalexchange.id
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Hi there,
i opened an etn account one year ago and bought some electroneum. After that i didnt check it again until now. But now they force me to do kyc. They tell me that i am part of a special Group of Electroneum users and they want to get to know me better.. So i send them Pictures of my passport. Still account locked. Sure kyc lvl 2 needed. I sent them pictures utility bill with a really bad feeling and now ? You want me to pass lvl 3 kyc ? WTF IS LVL 3 kyc ? i have never seen that anywhere on the internet and i got lots of accounts with brokers all around the world . What is this about ? Ar you just stealing data ?  Why  are you interested in how much i earn in a month Huh what does that have to do with verfication ?? Nothing !
And what are this tiny limits about ?  Is there any etn left on my account or did you buy urself some beer ?

THis hardcore KYC makes zero SENSE ! I want my data back ! Nobody told me that i HAVE To do kyc when i opened the account and bought electroneum ! And now i HAVE to do it to access my money ? REALLY ?

bla bla bla, REALLY? They made nearly 1 million announcements of the kyc implementation months before it was going live. you had enough time to withdraw your funds from electroneums wallet to your own cli-wallet. I did they same by myself and i still hold my electroneums without any kyc Kiss

just checked it. Not a single E-mail about KYC in my email account ...
Yeah sure, I have to log in every day. You work for them or what?

Don't consider the fake emails before clicking any link or clicking many fake people are sending the emails in order to hack your tokens. Before clicking confirm with the community, because KYC is a procedure that should be updated from the company.

I also do not have any messages about the introduction of KYC and blocking wallets. Before I came weekly reports of the project, over the past half a year no reports. And all these steps, it's nonsense... who wouldn't say that. It looks like total control....
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
STOP LECTURING PEOPLE YOU FAT MOUTHED PIECE OF SHIT. PEOPLE HAVE LOST MONEY IN THIS COIN. THE PRICE HAS GONE DOWN TO 50 SATS.

SOME PEOPLE HAD  ETN ON THAT EXCHANGE AND LOST EVERYTHING AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO LECTURE THEM ABOUT IT..

YOU LOW LIFE HUMAN SCUM. SOMEONE SHOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. YOU SCAMMING LOWLIFE.

MAKE THE PRICE GO UP BY DOING WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID. GET ON MORE EXCHANGES. LIKE BINANCE. LOWER THE MINING REWARDS!!

START LISTENING TO INVESTORS WHO ARE EXPERIENCED IN CRYPTO YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC HUMAN VILE SCUM!!!!

You are now being officially asked to leave this topic for inappropriate comments. Swearing and "low life human scum" and "fat mouthed piece of shit" for example.

Also, for inciting violence "someone should beat the fuck out of you"

You are banned from this topic, and you can feel free to start your own topic and say anything you wish, but not here anymore.

Thank you
Activity: 93
Merit: 1

I don't agree with you!!!!!The project is alive, and I am sure that it will continue its development. In the near future you'll be very sad that you have not invested in this project! At the time of market entry, this coin brought me a lot of profit, after the collapse I bought it even more than I had it, and I'm sure I did the right thing!

Of course, you make some profit and you reacted to it when the price increased in the year 2017, but there are a majority of the people who failed to sell them in the market. Still, those people are still holding the coin which they cannot able to get back their investment now because the price of ETN went very low in the market.

99% of altcoins had price down, do you want to talk about Eht from 1400 Usd to 80 Usd??
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Are there any plans for a new exchange listing after the cryptopia debacle?
Trading volume of electroneum is still very low compared to other coins in a similar rank on marketcap.

Has anyone tried here?

i have never heard of this exchange Huh

Its brand new.
No info doesnt mean bad, but doesnt mean good either
Use at your own risk

***I HOPE EVERYONE IS NOW REMINDED BY THE CRYPTOPIA DEBACLE, THAT YOU NEVER LEAVE YOUR COINS ON AN EXCHANGE

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Are there any plans for a new exchange listing after the cryptopia debacle?
Trading volume of electroneum is still very low compared to other coins in a similar rank on marketcap.

Has anyone tried here?

i have never heard of this exchange Huh
Pages:
Jump to: