Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 22. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
have you noticed the resemblance ?
just an impulse, to strengthen those who (long term) HODL  Wink

https://imgur.com/a/P2Q6qRv
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
yes to be fair ETN is holding up quiet well. Not ideal but alot better than 90% of the coins.
Electroneum corrected dramatically since its latest peak.
Therefore, it's good to buy and hold for now.
Hold and wait patiently till the right time when it hit next peak to take profits.

Only to the first peak youre saying? Not a couple years?

Everyone has different investment plans and goals. Nothing wrong with that

Not advice to anyone. And Im only speaking personally; Id wait until BTC is $100,000. That will be my indicator for MYSELF.

*remember Im NOT a neutral mod or admin

Dont invest anything you cant afford to lose, and of course Im bias, as Im the ETN community manager here on BCT, but Id have to say just from my own personal standpoint, this is a long term HODL.

Couple years is what it will take to be clearly out front, compared to other coins, when it comes to Mass Adoption.

BTC will still have a higher MC, but ETN will be much further along when it comes to use cases for the general public.

ETN will open doors for at least a Billion unbanked.

And thats just one aspect. Theres the gig economy. The list goes on.

Less than $.01 is absolutely insane.

The million promises made by all the different coin dev after different coin dev, to the point that "mass adoption" is literally a joke now to all your old school crypto investors, and the sheer number of coins creating a maze of choices almost impossible for a newbie to navigate, seems to keeping ETNs potential under the radar.

Still, if you really do your due diligence, and research ETN top to bottom by getting caught up on the Rich Ells video interviews, and read up on what he is trying to accomplish, it becomes quite clear to a lot of people that ETN is headed to the Top 5
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
For all those patiently waiting thank you.

Great things are not always exciting, especially during the stage when most is being done behind the scenes

Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Do a little search and you will find not only source but also whole detail when and why this KYC requirement came out @chiyenbtre. This is not something came out last night or couple of weeks ago but now few months have been since this is the main topic of discussion here. What I wanted to say was the resilience of ETN during this stormy situation as hint to understand where it is going next.
yes to be fair ETN is holding up quiet well. Not ideal but alot better than 90% of the coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Do a little search and you will find not only source but also whole detail when and why this KYC requirement came out @chiyenbtre. This is not something came out last night or couple of weeks ago but now few months have been since this is the main topic of discussion here. What I wanted to say was the resilience of ETN during this stormy situation as hint to understand where it is going next.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Can we transfer Electroneun from exchange to MEW to keep, any qty without KYC?
KYC with Electroneum coins, really?
I did not hear about required KYC for ETN coins?
Can you share the place you get this information, please.

electroneum official, lol. where do you live?
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
MEW (MyEtherWallet) does not support Electroneum. You can transfer from exchange to ETN paper wallet and store there without KYC or leave on exchange. KYC is only required when storing in the official electroneum app.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This is indeed good news to see ETN reaching at HitBTC finally. Though we are experiencing stormy situation everywhere but ETN has stood firmly till now. Such positive news will play supportive role as people those are left in this project strongly believe in its future. It may not show immediate results but overall good thing happened for ETN and its holders to be glad for.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Activity: 952
It seems crypto markets are fell under serious problem as like they are loosing their value very quickly. I am 40% down with my recent investment in this project. Now only holding is looking only solution for me to get survive.
Activity: 728
I had this problem, I am trying to solve this problem on my own, but it is not yet possible, I hope the support will solve this problem soon.

I have a problem with miner from last update. Why is showing this in the morning?

I use mobile router wi-fi so the problem is not internet, this happen only from last update and i need to restart miner.

Anyone has this problem?

How i should fix this, or is a temporary problem with ETN miner?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
so.buy or sell HuhHuhHuh?

If crypto gets a bull run next year than coins with best community will win..
Elite technology is not people looking for as 90% are looking for money not tech .. they have paypal for that.
People need to mass adopt first and know what is blockchain first...
That's why I feel electroneum will be a rise... they raised 40 million in ico and Binance asks 2 million for direct listing  of coins..they can easily get listed but waiting for the right moment

I don't think they would like to spend huge money just for listing on Binance but nobody knows what they are thinking on this option. That's true everybody want to make profit not believe in tech but this project is still young and with amazing direction it will be winner in long run.

Check the good moment to enter in big exchange as binance is good for everyone-include the team. They just have to check the good one. This is what we call a good move.
Activity: 211
Merit: 22
Convert ETN to any currency
ETN currency Convertor TO USD EUR TRY RUB INR or any currency

https://coinpricetoday.com/coin/electroneum/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Looks like etn love pairing with fiat good move
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Elite technology is not people looking for as 90% are looking for money not tech .. they have paypal for that.
That's why I feel electroneum will be a rise... they raised 40 million in ico and Binance asks 2 million for direct listing  of coins..they can easily get listed but waiting for the right moment

I don't think they would like to spend huge money just for listing on Binance but nobody knows what they are thinking on this option. That's true everybody want to make profit not believe in tech but this project is still young and with amazing direction it will be winner in long run.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Have a little patience. Sometimes it just takes some time, if they are doing adjustments it may take a couple of days. Nothing to worry about at all.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
What is happening? I have over 12 ETN pending and not receive on my wallet

I'm level 2 verified by the way.

Anyone has this problem?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Perhaps one day the team  can enable the app without mining on other devices if people are serious about wanting the app for usage and not just as a additional mining tool.

It sounds very easy, but it's not as easy as you say, I admit it's a bit difficult for ETN mining settings, but it's worth realizing in order to make it easier for newbies.
Pages:
Jump to: