Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 26. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I have one new question. I read on reddit that only maximum 5phones/1 ip can mine ETN without getting locked (stop mining). If my family let 8phones/1ip (same wi-fi network) why in the morning they see message "unable to coonect, please check your internet connection" ? Is true that only 5phone, 5 different accounts /1ip are allowed?
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Just for clarification cause of etn twitter account is spamming regarding the kyc deadline.

Is it possible to send etn without kyc before the deadline ends?

I was able to send larger amounts (4 digits) around from the ETN web wallet until my KYC was approved which let's me think there
should be no problem at all sending them until the deadline.

Maybe try it first with some smaller amounts to be on the safe side as my opinion isn't a garantee at all.

I tried it with a small amount - it worked. after this i have send my whole etn to cli wallet (6 digits) and now they are stuck on the webwallet for 50 hours...

How do you know it's 50 hours? Can you see them allready as pending in the receiver wallet?

because i have send it 50 hours ago xD

no it is stucked in my webwallet. the amount is blocked.

Lol, sorry mate, somehow i readed "will be stuck", sorry mate  Cheesy (this one made me really laugh).

Strange, tried eventually going through level 1 verification? If i remember right it's only attaching the cell phone number (too many KYC i made these days to remember the first step for ETN).
Maybe it's worth a try? Contacted support? You used a Pay ID in the transaction right and didn't mess up the fields for wallet/payid?

Cheesy no problem. contacted the support. we will see.
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
Some have concerns with the implementation of KYC, but this is a REQUIREMENT of ANY crypto that is serious about going MAINSTREAM!!

Bitcoin is much more mainstream than ETN is (and most probably, will ever be). No KYC requirement for using BTC wallets though.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Just for clarification cause of etn twitter account is spamming regarding the kyc deadline.

I was able to send larger amounts (4 digits) around from the ETN web wallet until my KYC was approved which let's me think there

Maybe try it first with some smaller amounts to be on the safe side as my opinion isn't a garantee at all.

I tried it with a small amount - it worked. after this i have send my whole etn to cli wallet (6 digits) and now they are stuck on the webwallet for 50 hours...

How do you know it's 50 hours? Can you see them allready as pending in the receiver wallet?

Lol, sorry mate, somehow i readed "will be stuck", sorry mate  Cheesy (this one made me really laugh).

Strange, tried eventually going through level 1 verification? If i remember right it's only attaching the cell phone number (too many KYC i made these days to remember the first step for ETN).
Maybe it's worth a try? Contacted support? You used a Pay ID in the transaction right and didn't mess up the fields for wallet/payid?

Lol, why i give some advices i encounter another problem right now with the webwallet.

Now i just wanted to login and now i get this:

Sorry!
It looks like your social media account doesn't have an email address associated with it.

We'll need that to get you set up, so you might want to create an account manually.

It's quick, we promise!

Nothing changed on my facebook account, there is an email adress as it was all the time bevor.
Now i went throught he KYC process and got 3 level verified and now i can't login, lol.

Anybody else having the same problem? What's the solution? When i make another account i have
again through the KYC process?

Just wanted to share that the KYC process is indeed a very easy one.
Compared to some of he Exchange KYC processes this one is like Kindergarten.

Just got the level 3 one, no big deal at all. Only thing is it takes for level 2 and 3 about 1 week each to verify,
but that's not a big deal at all.

Just in case some are afraid that the KYC process is a tough one, it's not. Actually compared to all KYC i went
through so far beginning from Bittrex, Bitfinex and the x other exchanges the one with ETN was for sure the
easiest to went through.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Hi. I just have a question. I have my smartphone with me. Can I mine with this? (Xiaomi Mi Max) And will it be profitable or just plain stupidity? I don't want to ever destroy my device but I am really curious about it. I don't want my time wasted mining then I can't even have ROI. Thanks if anyone is answering this!

Mining is simulated so it won't hurt your device that much, also don't expect to earn more than a few cents every week.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hi. I just have a question. I have my smartphone with me. Can I mine with this? (Xiaomi Mi Max) And will it be profitable or just plain stupidity? I don't want to ever destroy my device but I am really curious about it. I don't want my time wasted mining then I can't even have ROI. Thanks if anyone is answering this!
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

I would like to read the summary of this interview I hope they will publish this very soon. This is very long interview and it difficult for some people to watch this too long interview.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

yes, I`m asking for nodes address

not actual, synchronization is complete (slowly, but its done)
I'm waiting now for 28 hours to send some etn out of my webwallet. still not sended to the blockchain and stucked / blocked in my webwallet Roll Eyes
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
should I add some nodes by --add-exclusive-node ?

Or maybe you could find the folder with the the conf file if there is one and add the nodes manually.

Probably this guy asking for nodes info not how add them into that folder. I think this is hard to get details about connected nodes than he should join telegram channel to join the conversion. I don't have any issue with my wallet to sync to the latest block.

https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

yes, I`m asking for nodes address

upd. t.me is not working for me Sad
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Or maybe you could find the folder with the the conf file if there is one and add the nodes manually.

Probably this guy asking for nodes info not how add them into that folder. I think this is hard to get details about connected nodes than he should join telegram channel to join the conversion. I don't have any issue with my wallet to sync to the latest block.

https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Pages:
Jump to: