Pages:
Author

Topic: Portuguese League Prediction Thread (Primeira Liga) - page 12. (Read 64524 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 507
I'm going for Portuguese cup today. The game is between Chaves and Guimaraes. Guimaraes has the lead, since he won 2-0 on the first round, and this makes a completely different game for Chaves. They have a good defense, but they now need to search for the goal, and I don't see them winning this game. My coins are on Guimaraes.

Chaves v Guimaraes
Draw or Away @ 1.46

It will be a balanced game for me. But in this game the home will probably want to play more balls. I think Vitoria will play a little more defensive because they can draw comfortably in this game or they can still play Vitoria.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I'm going for Portuguese cup today. The game is between Chaves and Guimaraes. Guimaraes has the lead, since he won 2-0 on the first round, and this makes a completely different game for Chaves. They have a good defense, but they now need to search for the goal, and I don't see them winning this game. My coins are on Guimaraes.

Chaves v Guimaraes
Draw or Away @ 1.46
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Braga v Maritimo, I think to bet on this match. Well, I think both teams, almost had the same power, but I think maritimo slightly superior. Well, I might predict that the score under @2.5 goals
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CD Feirense pulled a last minute victory after netting the winner at the 89th minutes with their victory over Belenenses. Having taken the lead very early in the first half, the Belenenses were relaxed and made CD Feirense got back into the game netting in the 68th minute and snatching the winner when the time was almost up.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Not gonna make any rush one today in all leagues will play one game

Arouca -  Sporting, bet Win Sporting

Here i don't want to make risks

I'm with you for this one. Sporting has a chance to decrease their distance for Porto and Benfica. They are for sure out of the title, but they can't waste points. Their supporters would not stand it. I think they will win this one. I will also go for Braga. They are still not in their best moment, and it's probably a risky bet, but they are playing home and I will risk it.

Braga v Maritimo
Braga @ 1.69

Arouca v Sporting Lisbon
Sporting Lisbon @ 1.41
Tonight I'm placing a bet of both teams to score in the game involving Arouca and Sporting CP. sporting will never play away without a goal and I expect a goal from Arouca too since they are playing home.

Five out of Nine times Arouca have failed to score when playing Sporting CP, I'd rather go for a an away win or draw for Sporting CP.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Not gonna make any rush one today in all leagues will play one game

Arouca -  Sporting, bet Win Sporting

Here i don't want to make risks
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
MATCH DATE 02.04.2017. (7th)

Match: FC Arouca v Sporting CP
Betting option: HT Win Sporting
Odd: 1.87
Stake: 0.010 BTC (10 mBTC)
Return: 0.01870 BTC (18.70 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/fc-arouca-v-sporting-cp/event/9789065?ref=tipster9

Why did i pick this match

Belive that Sporting will take on from start of the match and that they will go to HT with advantage so i take only to bet on HT score. 

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Belenenses vs Feirense:  Duarte and Nunes suspended for this match. They will not play. Duarte is important missing for Belenenses. I Feirense will scored Belenenses too. So i will bet for Both teams score and over 2,5 also for big odds over 3,5 and firs half over 1,5.

Braga vs Maritimo: Maritimo have chance for Europa cup. For that reason they will think defence try to not concede a goal at first. If they will success which is they will success i believe. Bet for first half draw. 

Maritimo is good side but not so strong like Braga but chance for a draw for first is looking pretty high. I am agreed with you and follow this pick for this match.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Belenenses vs Feirense:  Duarte and Nunes suspended for this match. They will not play. Duarte is important missing for Belenenses. I Feirense will scored Belenenses too. So i will bet for Both teams score and over 2,5 also for big odds over 3,5 and firs half over 1,5.

Braga vs Maritimo: Maritimo have chance for Europa cup. For that reason they will think defence try to not concede a goal at first. If they will success which is they will success i believe. Bet for first half draw. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Tonight I'm placing a bet of both teams to score in the game involving Arouca and Sporting CP. sporting will never play away without a goal and I expect a goal from Arouca too since they are playing home.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
MATCH DATE 01.04.2017. (2nd)

Match: CD Tondela vs Estoril Praia
Betting option: WIN Estoril Praia
Odd: 3.27
Stake: 0.015 BTC (15 mBTC)
Return: 0.04905 BTC (49.05 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/cd-tondela-v-estoril-praia/event/9789059?ref=tipster9

Both teams are on bottom of table but Estoril won several last matches between these two teams and i give them slight better chances for this match and opportunity to go little more on table.

Nice puck on this game and good winning 50 euros for this match must say that you pucked maybe lucky on this.
In the toughest game in the Primera Liga Benfica faces Porto at home at the Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica. This is going to be tough game and i will go for Benfica scoring first in this game because eight of ten times, they are always score first when they face Porto.
Rio Ave have lost 6 of their last 7 away matches whiles Boavista have kept a clean sheet in their 5 games against Rio Ave and four out of five time Rio are the first one to score so i will be going for the bet of Rio scoring first.
Estoril have won all their games against Tondela and Tondela haven't always managed to concede against Estoril and am sure Estoril will get to win todays game and with goals over 1.5
legendary
MATCH DATE 02.04.2017. (6th)

Match: SPORTING BRAGA v CS MARITIMO MADEIRA
Betting option: Win SPORTING BRAGA
Odd: 1.74
Return: 0.02610 BTC (26.10 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/sporting-braga-v-cs-maritimo-madeira/event/9789073?ref=tipster9

Going little risky here but Braga is started to play home very good and think that they will win this match with at least 1 goal in the end.

Chaves manged to get a win when they faced  FC Pacos de Ferreira today after an own goal by Gege in the first half, Its unfortunate for FC Pacos de Ferreira to lose the game after five shots on goal which was all saved by Ricardo who was undoubtedly man of the match in todays game. Hard luck for FC Pacos de Ferreira.
legendary
Activity: 1148
What will happen in Primeira Liga? (26 of 34 machets played)

Benfica 64
Porto    63

Sporting 54

Braga        46
Guimarães 44
Rio ave      40

Estoril        22
Moreirense 21
Tondela      17
Nacional     17

-Benfica and Porto will play the victory of primeira liga. Tomorrow there is the direct clash Benfica vs Porto!
-Sporting will go to the playoffs for the Champion's League
-Braga and Guimaraes are the favorites for the 2 useful places in the Europa League
-Nacional and Tondela seem to be the "favorite" for relegation in Segunda Liga

legendary
MATCH DATE 02.04.2017. (5th)

Match: Vitoria Setubal v Moreirense FC
Betting option: Win Vitoria Setubal
Odd: 2.26
Return: 0.03390 BTC (33.90 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/vitoria-setubal-v-moreirense-fc/event/9789063?ref=tipster9

Both team have not shown much but this is perfect opportunity for Setubal to make win after long time they are in good form and play home, with this win they will definitely start to play better after this game and hopefully win this match

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
You may be right about the more safe bet but if you take the risk/reward into consideration than benfica bet pays 2.51 right now and under 2.5 only pays 1.54, I mean I think under 2.5 is more likely but still risky and I think benfica winning is a lot more easier risk to take when it is as high as 2.51 bet odd.

When we look at Benfica we can say that there are teams that do not lose 13 games at home.
Porto, on the other hand, has 4 teams playing away and 10 teams missing. So it seems to be a hard and solid match between these two teams.
I think it might be on the red card for me.

Pages:
Jump to: