Pages:
Author

Topic: Portuguese League Prediction Thread (Primeira Liga) - page 13. (Read 64524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
MATCH DATE 01.04.2017. (4th)

Match: Boavista Porto v Rio Ave FC
Betting option: Win Boavista Porto
Odd: 2.65
Stake: 0.015 BTC (15 mBTC)
Return: 0.03975 BTC (39.75 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/boavista-porto-v-rio-ave-fc/event/9789071?ref=tipster9

Why did i pick this match

Giving here more chances to Boavista they got game right and they play home and wont miss opportunity to continue in winning, on other side Rio has definitly play bad in last few games can be sure why they had good rhythm this they start playing bad.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
You may be right about the more safe bet but if you take the risk/reward into consideration than benfica bet pays 2.51 right now and under 2.5 only pays 1.54, I mean I think under 2.5 is more likely but still risky and I think benfica winning is a lot more easier risk to take when it is as high as 2.51 bet odd.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
MATCH DATE 01.04.2017. (3rd)

Match: SL Benfica v FC Porto
Betting option: Both teams to score
Odd: 1.94
Return: 0.02910 BTC (29.10 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/sl-benfica-v-fc-porto/event/9789069?ref=tipster9

Leading teeam have clash, i can expect nothing else then goals and my bet is aim to that to see goals on this match so my bet is both teams to score, considering they are scoring capable expect to see at least one goals on each side

I am expecting this match will be ended without any goal mostly as usually draw. I think under 2.5 goals is most safe pick for this because I'm afraid about both teams to score while both teams have solid defense.
legendary
MATCH DATE 01.04.2017. (3rd)

Match: SL Benfica v FC Porto
Betting option: Both teams to score
Odd: 1.94
Return: 0.02910 BTC (29.10 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/sl-benfica-v-fc-porto/event/9789069?ref=tipster9

Leading teeam have clash, i can expect nothing else then goals and my bet is aim to that to see goals on this match so my bet is both teams to score, considering they are scoring capable expect to see at least one goals on each side

legendary
MATCH DATE 01.04.2017. (2nd)

Match: CD Tondela vs Estoril Praia
Betting option: WIN Estoril Praia
Odd: 3.27
Return: 0.04905 BTC (49.05 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/cd-tondela-v-estoril-praia/event/9789059?ref=tipster9

Both teams are on bottom of table but Estoril won several last matches between these two teams and i give them slight better chances for this match and opportunity to go little more on table.

legendary
MATCH DATE 31.03.2017. (1st)

Match: CD Nacional Madeira v Vitoria Guimaraes
Betting option: WIN Vitoria Guimaraes
Odd: 2.28
Return: 0.03420 BTC (34.20 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/cd-nacional-madeira-v-vitoria-guimaraes/event/9789061?ref=tipster9

Good opportunity for Guimaraes to take win on this match cuz National is last team on table and play very poor this season, expect to see good performance from Guimaraes and to win this match.

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Despite FC Porto's unconvincing performance lately I expect them to beat Vitoria de Setubal today in this mouthwatering encounter. I hope they sell us a good game and I will take advantage to win my bet slip too.

Must say that lot of us lost on Porto shame was that but they should win. Anyway need to better next time on bet for them.

I don't understand FC Porto's dwindling performance because they've had some poor run lately. It seems to be losing its grip as a dominant Portuguese club because their season has been abysmal. I don't care about the money I list but at least they should sell us a good game.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Despite FC Porto's unconvincing performance lately I expect them to beat Vitoria de Setubal today in this mouthwatering encounter. I hope they sell us a good game and I will take advantage to win my bet slip too.

Must say that lot of us lost on Porto shame was that but they should win. Anyway need to better next time on bet for them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Porto vs Vitoria Setubal

He's winning 8 games in Porto. If you look at the last matches between them, Porto is usually won. He has to win in order to close the gap with Benfica. I think that the goal of the match will be the only goal that Porto earns.

CD FEIRENSE v GD CHAVES

Chaves does not win 9 matches away. When we look at the last matches between them, we can say that there are goals over 1.5 and there is a mutual goal.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Vitoria Guimaraes faces Rio Ave FC at home, Guimares hasn't lost on home soil to Rio Ave since 2013 and i am certain Rio cannot snatch a win maybe they can get a draw so am tipping a Home or Draw for Guimares.
I predict goals of Under 2.5 in the game between CD Feirense and Chaves Chaves may be able to win or snatch a draw but i for one will stick to the goals.
legendary
I'm going to take one game today will play on Porto to win they are good and most likely will have over 3.5 goals.
legendary
MATCH DATE 19.03.2017. (7th)

Match: CD FEIRENSE v GD CHAVES
Betting option:
Odd: 2.69
Stake: 0.010 BTC (10 mBTC)
Return: 0.02690 BTC (26.90 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/cd-feirense-v-gd-chaves/event/9789047?ref=tipster9

Last few games both team play different even Feirense is playing little better from Chaves, hope they will use this advantage to win this game.

legendary
MATCH DATE 19.03.2017. (6th)

Match: FC PORTO v VITORIA SETUBAL
Betting option: over and home 2.5
Odd: 1.62
Return: 0.02430 BTC (24.30 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/fc-porto-v-vitoria-setubal/event/9789057?ref=tipster9

Porto is playing so good that win is something that they do every day, here i expect like in last few matches in liga to be also efficient with scoring goals..

FC Porto definitely need a win against  V Setubal so as to capitalise on Benfica draw today, so that they can climb to the summit of the leagues, I dont see how V. Setubal will be able to trouble Porto at all who will be playing at home. Predicting a straight win for Porto as well as goal of O FT 2.5
6th placed CS Maritimo faces 14 placed Arouca at the Dos Barreiros. Arouca has lost all five of their last games and it seems it is not going to stop this weekend. Maritimo have managed to get 6 points from their last five games, They are not good with scoring goals so this game can even end in draw. Arouca has beaten Maritimo in their last 3 matches. i will go for a Draw .
legendary
MATCH DATE 18.03.2017. (5th)

Match: CF Belenenses v Sporting Braga
Betting option: win Sporting Braga
Odd: 2.45
Return: 0.03675 BTC (36.75 mBTC)

EVENT CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/portugal/primeira-liga/cf-belenenses-v-sporting-braga/event/9789051?ref=tipster9

Braga is in great form no matter they will have tough match vs Belenenses Im confident they will win this match. They have high hopes this season and so far they did what they expected. Hopping to see Braga win this match.

legendary
today match
Estoril Vs Boavista, two team is bad defence, goal againts estoril 34 and boavista 25 goal
i think this macth can much goal, my bet over 2.5 goal

Yea only one match and for this i will go for win on Boavista nice quote think it will be goos puck for this match.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
today match
Estoril Vs Boavista, two team is bad defence, goal againts estoril 34 and boavista 25 goal
i think this macth can much goal, my bet over 2.5 goal
Pages:
Jump to: