Pages:
Author

Topic: Portuguese League Prediction Thread (Primeira Liga) - page 96. (Read 64524 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
tonight 

Maritimo vs  Belenenses
both teams have the same performance and ranking both in the table, just a different one strip.
I would bet Draw in half time and under 2,5 goals or under 3,5 goals,
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
my parlay for today matches

Estoril vs Porto, Porto win
Sporting Lisbon vs Academica, over 2.5 goals
Arouca v Pacos Ferreira, both teams to score
awesome your predictions i think will won, The remaining 1 match  Arouca v Pacos Ferreira, both teams to score
I think both teams will score
Unfortunately, I missed your prediction
sorry for you on missing it good thing for me all my prediction was right but i wanted to make a parlay with them but like always i didn't fearing one of them will make it go down
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Here is my tips for today.

Moreirense v Benfica
Asian Handicap, Benfica -1 @ 1.42

Boavista v Braga
Braga @ 1.77

I think Benfica can easily win by more than one goal, so I will risk it on the handicap market. As for Braga, is a little risky because they are not very consistent away, but they should win this one, and I think the odds are worth the risk.

For Benfica match I agree with you, but I am interested to Sporting Braga under 2.5 goals my prediction scores low

Boavista FC  VS  Sporting Braga  under 2.5 goals  @ 1.64
Moreirense  VS  Benfica - Benfica ML @ 1.42

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Here is my tips for today.

Moreirense v Benfica
Asian Handicap, Benfica -1 @ 1.42

Boavista v Braga
Braga @ 1.77

I think Benfica can easily win by more than one goal, so I will risk it on the handicap market. As for Braga, is a little risky because they are not very consistent away, but they should win this one, and I think the odds are worth the risk.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Arouca - Pacos Ferreira - Pacos Ferreira or draw
Rio Ave - Vitoria Setubal - Rio Ave
Boavista - Braga - Braga
Moreirense - Benfica - Benfica

My prediction for Primeira Liga today.
Arouca vs Pacos Ferreira, Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals.
Rio Ave vs Vitoria Setubal, Rio Ave ML and under 3 goals.
Boavista vs Braga, Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Moreirense - Benfica, Both teams to score, over 2.5 goals and Benfica -0.75.
Arouca - Pacos Ferreira - Pacos Ferreira or draw
Rio Ave - Vitoria Setubal - Rio Ave
Boavista - Braga - Braga
Moreirense - Benfica - Benfica
Activity: 714
Arouca v Pacos Ferreira both teams to score @1.92 and Nacional v Tondela over 2.5 goals @1.82 and Rio Ave v Setubal both teams to score @1.97 all the to win with almost 99 % chances.This is a betting slip which should bring me profit on all there bets.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Boavista vs Braga this is another match to make easy money on Braga is going to win @1.72 ML and also can be included over 2.5 goals @2.18 to increase the outcome of your investment on the bet.
Activity: 686
I have combo bet on this match Arouca vs Ferreira both teams to score and over 2.5 goals, Arouca has chance to win this match because it is on home ground and correct will be 2-1
Activity: 700
Arouca vs Pacos Ferreira both teams to score yes @1.92 for this match and Rio Ave vs Setubal I will say both teams to score for this match as well is decent and best @1.95.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Arouca v/s Ferreira both teams to score yes @1.92.It is difficult to predict the winner any team can win.Rio Ave v/s Setubal in this match moneyline @1.81 for Rio Ave is another good choice to make some money while it is safe and chances are high to win.
Activity: 700
Boavista is not performing good and not stable at home ground so that i think it will be really hard task for it to defend this match from Braga, i am quite sure Braga will win this match and ML is good pick there.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
The previous two games of both Rio Ave and Vitoria Setubal are above 2.5 goals, and I think the game today will be likely to be above 2.5 goals. My bet is on Rio Ave vs Vitoria Setubal over 2.5 @ 2.033 today.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Arouca vs Ferreira both teams to score is looking pretty good for this match as per statics both teams making score each other and finishing the match draw so that again will get the same result.
Activity: 640
Benfica and Braga are going to play against teams in the bottom half of the league table today, and I will do a parlay on both of them winning @ 2.169.
Activity: 490

awesome your predictions i think will won, The remaining 1 match  Arouca v Pacos Ferreira, both teams to score
I think both teams will score
Unfortunately, I missed your prediction
tomorrow games prediction
Arouca vs Pacos Ferreira - Both Teams To Score
Rio Ave vs Vitoria Setubal - Over 2.5 Goals
Moreirense vs Benfica - Over 2.5 Goals
I'm the one who knocks

I would put Porto over 2.5 goals too, because the odd of the victory of porto should be very low...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

Nice parlay bro. I would also take the same as you but I will not take Arouca vs Pacos Ferreira, because the match was tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: