Pages:
Author

Topic: Portuguese League Prediction Thread (Primeira Liga) - page 97. (Read 64524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
will place some picks

Estoril vs FC Porto  ---- win porto and under 2.5 goals
Sporting CP vs Academica  ---- win sporting and both team to score

Strongly agreed these pick are very solid and i hope this will be nice and we will make very good profit from these suggestion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I also will place bet on over 2.5 goals on match between Sporting Lisbon and Academica so that my point of view this pick has pretty good chance there and will go smoothly on this match.
I was thinking the same about this match.I am also going to place on your bet over 2.5 goals still is safe and secure in my opinion.We are both going to make some bucks on this bet for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Estoril vs Porto Porto is the best and strongest candidate for this match so going for it @1.39 ML is wise and easy money.I am planning to have my bet just on this match to be free early too.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
will place some picks

Estoril vs FC Porto  ---- win porto and under 2.5 goals
Sporting CP vs Academica  ---- win sporting and both team to score
Activity: 686
I also will place bet on over 2.5 goals on match between Sporting Lisbon and Academica so that my point of view this pick has pretty good chance there and will go smoothly on this match.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm the one who knocks
Sporting CP vs Academica --> over 2.5 goals or Sporting winning at the half.

Sporting as the advantage that is playing at home. The coach jorge jesus is leading sporting to the victory of the portuguese league. And we can't forget the great player Slimani.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Estoril vs Porto both teams to score is must to try after seeing odd offered for this option.I will say yes to both teams to score @2.28 for this very first match.Where as Sporting vs Academica over 2.5 goals seems good choice @1.54.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Sporting Lisbon vs Academica over 2.5 goals looking attractive there potentially this match will get more than 3 goals and this pick will be nice to make some money with safety.
Activity: 700
Estoril vs FC Porto is at home even it wasn't then too is much more better and strong enough to win match against Estoril.I am going straight on FC Porto for money line @1.41 to get some sure money.
Sporting Lisbon playing on home ground so that over 2.5 goals would be easy one there as it can make score more than 3 goals alone against Academica, other option looking little risky MM including handicap etc..
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Estoril Praia v porto, just curious with porto handicap every i bet on porto handicap never win, i will try again for today. bet on porto -1.5
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I think this match Estoril vs FC Porto will go over 2.5 goals or both teams to score would be nice choice for betting there but FC Porto have to play with more better strategy to win this match.

I agree over 2.5 goals and also quite high odds @2. I guess 2-1 for FC Porto.

other match are easy to guess Sporting Lisbon vs Academica, I prefer take Sporting Lisbon -1.5
I think this match Estoril vs FC Porto will go over 2.5 goals or both teams to score would be nice choice for betting there but FC Porto have to play with more better strategy to win this match.
I think it will be a little bit hard for FC Porto to save this match because it is losing constantly when it is away, Estoril has golden chance to beat it and i have my bet on home or draw @2.84 so let's see what happen next Cheesy
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
My picks for tomorrow.

GD Estoril vs FC Porto # Win Porto      
Sporting vs Acad. Coimbra # Win Sporting Lissabon
FC Arouca vs FC Pacos de Ferr. # Win Ferreira
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Guimaraes vs U. Madeira draw or away @2.22 double chance.It will not make me surprise to see the draw comes out as final result.Madeira is quite capable to turn the table into its favor,be careful what to choose.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Guimaraes vs U. Madeira I will do agree on both teams to score.As far as I have watched home ground really doesn't matter in matches of primeira liga and any team can change the result just playing little more better than other.So This is really nice choice where things are not clear.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Guimaraes v/s U. Madeira my bet is on over 2.5 goals @2.10.Both teams are playing very good if we see last five matches.I can't be sure about the winning of any team as any team can win.I will put them is same category and will take the way which is best for me to win.
Guimaraes - U. Madeira Guimaraes being at home ground and giving extra ordinary performance in last few matches is the only option for this match.Although odd for moneyline is @1.61 for Guimaraes but it is sure in my opinion.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Guimaraes vs U. Madeira both teams to score @2 is fantastic and wonderful for tonight.I will call it free money because this is safest mode to win nice profit at least on this match.
Pages:
Jump to: