Pages:
Author

Topic: Positivity is necessary in the cryptocurrency space - page 2. (Read 827 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
You always need to stay positive, because you can easily get depressed if you look at your portfolio right now. Always remember that after every big dump, comes even a greater pump. Hold your coins and stay patient.
Always good and nothing changes when it comes for cryptocurrencies space. But, staying positive is always being emphasized by people in this community as bitcoin is a good investment opportunity only in long term basis. So, staying positive may help anyone to hold for more times.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The cryptocurrency space is faced with price volatility and most persons have been caught up with the bearish trend of the market. We never expected the bearish trend to last for this long, but we have little or nothing to do about the issue. Atimes, it feels like liquidating your portfolio and walking away from the frustration the market has left us, but that's not a good idea. One needs to be strong physically, emotionally and financially to cope with the pressure of the market. It's best to hold on for the bull run is near, let's be positive and don't fall victim of our rash decision. Don't give up yet.

We keep stronger and stronger every day. I also think that the growth of the crypto market will start very soon and we can all make good money. It remains only to wait a bit. Keep patience and wait for good news about the crypto market, after which the price will fly up. Look, it will be so.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The cryptocurrency space is faced with price volatility and most persons have been caught up with the bearish trend of the market. We never expected the bearish trend to last for this long, but we have little or nothing to do about the issue. Atimes, it feels like liquidating your portfolio and walking away from the frustration the market has left us, but that's not a good idea. One needs to be strong physically, emotionally and financially to cope with the pressure of the market. It's best to hold on for the bull run is near, let's be positive and don't fall victim of our rash decision. Don't give up yet.
Of course for the bull market need good news , I think now they are not enough , but by the end of the year I think they will appear when the chart starts to come out of the bearish market and then begin a bullish trend!
Activity: 490
A lot of people around keep saying that the bear market is not over yet, but for me it ended a long time ago, since I started investing in ETA token, I forgot what a bear market is. Etheera is a project that made me more satisfied even then when Bitcoin was still actively falling in price.
Activity: 644
Being positive should be the mindset to achieved your long-term goals. The volatility in crypto makes you nervous and discouraged and it's normal. Because we are talking about our hard earned money and it's not okay seeing our portfolio with massive losses. If you are going to invest in ICO's or buying alt coins or tokens make sure to only invest in what you can afford to loss, it's the first and last rule in crypto.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Being and staying positive is always the key to success in the cryptocurrency market for every player.
Only having good plans for the future and faith in yourself and the coins to be invested you can count on success and a good income.
But I think that technical analysis is also good for long term. I can see that most of the investors are long term investors and they mostly do investment for long term on the bases of their long term analysis. We can see that most of the investors are holding their coins for last few months or even for a year but still they are confident that a good time is coming soon when they will surely get a good from it.
Activity: 434

We all hold on for almost a year. We all wait and hope for growth, but it does not happen. I am not tired of waiting, I can wait for a very long time, because I am confident in future price increases. A bear market can last for a very long time and far from all prices will rise for cryptocurrency. That is why the earnings will be even greater.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
yes i absolutely agree with you we need to be more positive some project in the space are doing a very good job and worth to have some positive news and exposure good luck for all Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Being and staying positive is always the key to success in the cryptocurrency market for every player.
Only having good plans for the future and faith in yourself and the coins to be invested you can count on success and a good income.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
As it known 2018-2019 up to now was the longest bearish market condition ever. After crazy bull run we are having a long bearish market condition which makes everybody depressed. I believe in crypto and waiting for next bull run.
copper member
Activity: 351

It is important to note that we must caltivate the habit of positive minded in all our buying and selling of concurrency believing that very soon the market would rise again
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Of course, in any market, positive developments are needed, which should set the dynamics of growth, in case if there is no such news, then the market will start to decline and everything will just go down with time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
You see some people who have stakes in cryptocurrency bad mouthing it with negativity because of the bearish run we are in. If only they knew that it will only cause more harm than good. The market needs new investors and speaking harshly about crypto will chase them off. Positivity in spite of the dip is KEY!!!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Yeah, mate. I am positive, that's why I gain money in crypto industry. I keep going even when I am in a big loss and I am ok to lose funds, but every time I earn a bit more that lose
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
You always need to stay positive, because you can easily get depressed if you look at your portfolio right now. Always remember that after every big dump, comes even a greater pump. Hold your coins and stay patient.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
The best thing that we can do in any situations here in cryptocurrency ia being positive and keep calm because we cant think well if we panic so think always for the best to remain here in cryptocurrency.
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
I think that the market remained the most stable investors and they should be an example for beginners. To re-launch the positive wave, it is necessary to share the positive experience of investing in cryptocurrencies and their use in everyday life.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
the best that you can do for now is think positive in this space and patient.. we are still in the bearish stage either some price in the market is start to increased but in the sluggish move. if you do that you can achieved what goal do you seeking..
copper member
SIGMA by HYDRA X
I agree with you that having a positive mindset and outlook in the Cryptocurrency space is very important.
Like we all know that the Cryptocurrency market is one that is speculative and thrives on news both fake and authentic.
That goes to show that when we maintain positive outlook and spread positive news ,the market gets relatively stable.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
Crypto space has long been in need of positive news. For more than a year we see that the market can not get rid of bears and this has a negative impact on the attitude of investors to the cryptocurrency. It's time to change your attitude and gain confidence in the future of cryptocurrencies, because everything tells us that the bulls will return to the market soon.
Pages:
Jump to: