Pages:
Author

Topic: Positivity is necessary in the cryptocurrency space - page 3. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Anyone that will succeed in life must learn not to give up so easily because life comes with different challenges and crypto sphere is part of life,no matter what you choose to do,there are challenges with come with everything.Crypto market challenge is the bearish which we can deal with if we can be strong and be determine.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Yes, it's important to maintain positivity and think only of it because of bad and negative things we see daily! We need to stop talking about price but about utility, I think that happened more after that cold market and If each one thinks positively, the market will show a great improvement soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Positivity is a must not only in cryptocurrency space but in our daily life too ,staying positive the back bone of hopes and with positive thoughts you have fueled your faith and you will be unstoppable in whatever you doing ,let's be positive ,present crypto condition is temporary and remember that everything in this world can't stay permanent ,its all temporary
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I think this year the crypto market really isn't growing well, there are a lot of Iico scams, prices are going down and it's hard to find really good projects to follow, what we can do is be patient and wait for the price surge in the market to happen again.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I agree with you! Maybe we lack an ability to be honest with ourselves and actually understand our real needs because our actions of failures are fruits of answers not found in life! The person chooses to put all expectation and possibility of success in cryptocurrency and this is a lot of cowardice! The market is just a reflection of several depressive thoughts, eager for quick gains and nothing positive. There are many things we can improve. The important thing is to believe that everything will be okay.
Activity: 140
 Every cryptocurrency participants must exercise some positive minded because of the unpredictable cryptocurrency yoy need to have optimistic minded to carry and handle the situation.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
I think that rather we need not positive, but adequate thinking, since we should not perceive cryptocurrencies as a world of dreams, there are people who earn a lot and there are people who lose a lot.

The point is realistic. If we are able to adapt to the cryptocurrency ecosystem, understand risks, can take advantage of opportunities, we can get profits. We also need to be able to prepare strong mental and appropriate strategies to deal with bad situations.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Keep thinking positively and not be easily emotional, so you don't make mistakes. Indeed this decline in the market lasted very long. But you have to stick around and be patient because the Crypto market still has huge potential to pump.
Activity: 40
yes, because selling now would be wrong, we are close to the bull run, just have to be patient. we agree with you in everything.P :)ositive thinking can only bring positivity, it is the law of attraction. Smiley
Activity: 378
we really have to keep thinking positively, we must be optimistic that the crypto market will increase, fluctuations that occur in the market make us unable to predict what will happen, if we think negatively then we will not be able to see the opportunities that exist in the market
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I think that rather we need not positive, but adequate thinking, since we should not perceive cryptocurrencies as a world of dreams, there are people who earn a lot and there are people who lose a lot.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
The cryptocurrency space is faced with price volatility and most persons have been caught up with the bearish trend of the market. We never expected the bearish trend to last for this long, but we have little or nothing to do about the issue. Atimes, it feels like liquidating your portfolio and walking away from the frustration the market has left us, but that's not a good idea. One needs to be strong physically, emotionally and financially to cope with the pressure of the market. It's best to hold on for the bull run is near, let's be positive and don't fall victim of our rash decision. Don't give up yet.
That's right. Do not be too hasty in making a decision, at least observe the development of the market in a few days and then take the next step whether to keep holding the coins owned or not because sometimes people panic when they see prices fall and continue to fall so they decide to sell all the coins have it.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
That's it! without positive attitude you will never gain in crypto. I am totally sure that only positive mind helped me to level up in earnings and helps me to find new opportunities!
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
You just said the right word, positivity is indeed needed for the crypto space. You really need to stay strong and positive, being optimistic is being ready for the crypto space, there are lots of ups and downs in the space, but you can only be a winner if you can hold because the bull run is by the corner . Stay positive.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Our positives need to be our passion, even though things are not possible, but cryptocurrency has a way for all of us, sure we can get past all that goes down.
Activity: 770
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
The cryptocurrency space is faced with price volatility and most persons have been caught up with the bearish trend of the market. We never expected the bearish trend to last for this long, but we have little or nothing to do about the issue. Atimes, it feels like liquidating your portfolio and walking away from the frustration the market has left us, but that's not a good idea. One needs to be strong physically, emotionally and financially to cope with the pressure of the market. It's best to hold on for the bull run is near, let's be positive and don't fall victim of our rash decision. Don't give up yet.

You must always stay positive regardless of situation and the field of activity. Everywhere and anytime keep calm and be positive, feel love and other good emotions and then you will see how EVERYTHING is changing around you. So will cryptomarket too. Just a little bit of patience, confidence and belief and the market will reward you just the way you deserve it...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Without positive it is impossible to be in the world of cryptocurrency! As always there are losses, the losses then rise again...then fall.. should always be positive! In order not to lose heart, you need to be positive!
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
Positive thinking is also a good thing, but just holding on and just waiting is also not the right choice, I prefer when there is a slight increase I will sell a portion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Yes you are very right. Too much bad mouthing and negative discussion about cryptocurrency will just simply help to kill it the more by scaring new comers away.
Activity: 807
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
As for the positive views on the cryptocurrency world, this is of course an obligatory fact, which gives other people greater confidence that cryptocurrency is a good resource. I am sure that we need more positive.
we need more professionals in this market and not just positive people. only through a professional approach is it possible to get results
Pages:
Jump to: