Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 112. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
no update from developer. ran away?
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Good job, the newest progress of the major issue:

we made progress on this issue. It is partially linked to the (new created) ticket https://sourceforge.net/p/exocoin/tickets/31/
but thats not the full solution. The full(hopefully!) solution is working now in theory and will be programmed as soon as possible (1-3 days with testing).
More information on this issue soon.

news also from the mac client development:

"set up mac osx mavericks 10.9
-> basic developement environment established
-> currently working on the first successfull build (console and basic gui without html views as for now)

new status should be reached within 24 hours"

Keep up the good work, dev! Thanks!
Activity: 460
from Dev

the solution is implemented to about 75%. Including testing we expect to have a fully working solution in ~2 days.

Are you from Dev team, how do you know the progress?

just follow the ticket link 4 or 5 post ago....  Roll Eyes

http://sourceforge.net/p/exocoin/tickets/2/

also latest breaking news

"the solution not only should solve this issue but also enhance the security against malicious attacks on the network."
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
from Dev

the solution is implemented to about 75%. Including testing we expect to have a fully working solution in ~2 days.

Are you from Dev team, how do you know the progress?
Activity: 546
from Dev

75% =  3 days / 2 passed days ?  Cheesy

Activity: 294
from Dev

Activity: 269
Devs are working on and making progress. That is good. For rest of us, it is time to think about the community to-do list after the launch.
Activity: 154
I did not fetched up with this thread (yet). I guess eXo_coin will do tomorrow.

But I saw that you already have found what is important: we have a theoretical solution to the major chain async issue and we made progress on other tickets as well!
Once we have solved the async issue programatically we will release 0.61. The delivery of 0.61 and ongoing will be hosted on sourceforge for better download speeds, stability and public download statistic.

regards
exokk

yes we know, could give us the expected the development period? eXo_coin said that its need 1-3 days, and 1 day had passed.
Be patient man, it's not a year or a month, it is just some days, there is no difference between 1 day or 3 days or more days.

But I saw that you already have found what is important: we have a theoretical solution to the major chain async issue and we made progress on other tickets as well!
Once we have solved the async issue programatically we will release 0.61. The delivery of 0.61 and ongoing will be hosted on sourceforge for better download speeds, stability and public download statistic.

regards
exokk

yes we know, could give us the expected the development period? eXo_coin said that its need 1-3 days, and 1 day had passed.
Activity: 124

regards
exokk
latest on platforms:

currently:
- win xp, vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- centos x86

working on:
- mainly debian and ubuntu x64 and x86, and some others
- osx

osx-build hardware/software requirements already finalized:
- iMac since 5th Generation (August 2007)
- MacBook since 2008 (>= 13" Unibody model) or early 2009 (>= 13" model)
- MacBook Pro since 7th Generation June 2009 (>= 13" model) or 3rd Generation June 2007 (>= 15" model)
- MacBook Air since end of 2008
- MacMini since 3rd Generation March 2009
- MacPro since January 2008
- XServer since spring 2009

those requirements results of the fact that it will be build for osx 10.9 (which has the same hardware requirements as 10.8 which is listed above).
Builds for older hardware / osx less than 10.8 won't be offered in the next time but maybe in the midterm future. Users with 10.6.8 or above can migrate to 10.9 for free.
OSX build will be x64 only.

windows requirements:
- xp home/professional service pack 3 with full patches (no earlier version is supported)
- all above, x86 and x64

linux requirements:
- centOS 6.5 x86 is our primary test system and developement machine.
- other linux distros might work or not. More distros will be targeted soon (see above)

General requirements all OS:
- dpi optimized for 100% (96 DPI) and almost optimized for 125% (120 DPI). Higher DPI will result in a less functional gui, a lower DPI than 96 should be possible.
- older laptop is enough to handle the program at any time
- ram requirements will be choosen at a later time
Activity: 269
Good progress, excellent work. Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

we made progress on this issue. It is partially linked to the (new created) ticket https://sourceforge.net/p/exocoin/tickets/31/
but thats not the full solution. The full(hopefully!) solution is working now in theory and will be programmed as soon as possible (1-3 days with testing).

-> currently working on the first successfull build (console and basic gui without html views as for now)

It's good news buddy. Thanks to keep up updated. Keep up your good work and I believe EXO will be a great success soon.
The sync freeze at block 56, there way to delete the blockchain and resync? And have some config for adding nodes? There are only 2 conections.
Using WinXPSP3 32bit

the blockchain is broken down, dont try to connect again , dev is busying fix this problem, you should wait the new client,

thats great .

Jump to: