Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 124. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
So it aint working ? Devs should use different approach with new version and stay online after releasing for while.

This.

I am starting to question how serious the dev is about this. Not being here when a new version is released to answer questions isn't a good move, doesn't build community spirit which a coin needs in order to be successful.

dev is busying in the product ,  he works day and night ,so the client had a great change .

dev should need time to have a sleep after releasing software, as he said, he will back after 12 hous. In other words, you cannot do things well
if your lack of energy

But, the blockchain is broken down quickly , just about 40 block id = 6 hours. Are the dev have a stress test ? I am a little suspect.

I was involved with another coin project where there was only one dev and it was more complex then exo and whenever he would release a new beta the dev would be up for 24hrs. Maybe if the exo dev would be online when people are testing a new beta then maybe he would be able to get a better idea of what is happening.  Testing this on the dev computer is a lot different then having it run on 20plus computers.

i agree with you.
 according to current status ,  we are wait more 2 weeks ,but the blockchain still has the seriously problem. the dev should use different approach . its more necessary. dont be absent after releasing the client, you can delay to release client for having a good rest.

Activity: 616
So it aint working ? Devs should use different approach with new version and stay online after releasing for while.

This.

I am starting to question how serious the dev is about this. Not being here when a new version is released to answer questions isn't a good move, doesn't build community spirit which a coin needs in order to be successful.

dev is busying in the product ,  he works day and night ,so the client had a great change .

dev should need time to have a sleep after releasing software, as he said, he will back after 12 hous. In other words, you cannot do things well
if your lack of energy

But, the blockchain is broken down quickly , just about 40 block id = 6 hours. Are the dev have a stress test ? I am a little suspect.

I was involved with another coin project where there was only one dev and it was more complex then exo and whenever he would release a new beta the dev would be up for 24hrs. Maybe if the exo dev would be online when people are testing a new beta then maybe he would be able to get a better idea of what is happening.  Testing this on the dev computer is a lot different then having it run on 20plus computers.
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
I can't come past block 57.

This.

if your lack of energy

Activity: 616

This.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The GUI has cosmetic problems.

The text tends to cut off and the window does not resize when you drag it to enlarge it.
This is a small issue, it can be fixed in few seconds.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The GUI has cosmetic problems.

The text tends to cut off and the window does not resize when you drag it to enlarge it.
Activity: 697
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
I have the yellow wave symbol (rather the green check-mark), what does it mean?
Some tool-tips would be nice.

the blockchain was down again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
I have the yellow wave symbol (rather the green check-mark), what does it mean?
Some tool-tips would be nice.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
same problem all over again.this is no good.

everything is fine since now.

can we put the window adjustable in future.  

the blockchain was down . the problem didt fixed Cry
Send me some coins Smiley  EXONKUfOMngCf3EHXXcHZHDeFf1Bu9gb1yr4cmkc
I sent you 999.99
I try to submit this bug in the client, it failed with error "internal error has occured: failed to submit.please try again later."
Send me some coins Smiley  EXONKUfOMngCf3EHXXcHZHDeFf1Bu9gb1yr4cmkc
I sent you 999.99
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
tried to send 999.99 but the client sends 1000.88
                   888.998                              889.88
                   888.889                               888.7    
                   111.991                                112.81
                      11.9                                     11.9 ---- this is ok
                       11.199                                 11.199 --- this is ok
                       11.99                                   12.8
                        88.98                                  89.78
                        11.91                                  12
                         11.92                                 12.1
                         11.93                                 12.2
                          11.933                               12.23
                          11.934                               12.234
Confirmed, the first few give the same result here

Had a similar thing with
1.001                 1.1
1.01                  1.1

everything is fine since now.

can we put the window adjustable in future.  
Activity: 76
hi, everybody, you cannot use the old client includes the v0.60.0 client yesterday , or else you cannot sync sucessful .

please down the office download client : http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=download

if your conection is 0 , please confirm the eXocoin.exe port is  60702  rather than 60701 .
thanks for your help.
Activity: 76
Jump to: