Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 119. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 250
Clones were staring at it, dev Please note an important part of the code.  Shocked

+1

dont release the core code before everything is ready ...
+1

+2

Yes,  only release the code after launch.

Thinking about NXT.   They even put some bugs in the code.
Activity: 281
Whatever devs do they are not solving them. This is the fact.  Cry

I beg your pardon but that is yet to be discovered. It's a fact only after solid proof.

Btw the sun will not rise tomorrow. Not a fact but possible Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Good old Nxt. Runs like an oiled machine (from the future) Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1367
I am not trolling, not impatient. I simply observe the fact: not eXo, nor eMunie can deliver stable beta version. We saw several attempts, but every new release has the same problems with syncing. Whatever devs do they are not solving them. This is the fact.  Cry
Activity: 460
legendary
Activity: 1148
Only i see this project more and more like eMunie?  Roll Eyes

I never thought of it this way but I hope it doesn't come to that.

To become the next emunie there is plenty of time left  Grin

Don't write off eMunie. After fuserleer launches eMunie, crypto will enter a much more professional era. Don't be fooled by the delay into thinking eMunie id dead, far from it.

I respect eXo dev for taking the time needed to get it right. Takes courage to resist launching before you're ready, especially if you are over your target date, well done eXoCoin!

I think eXo is far from eMunie, dev, scope, everything. As I can eXo solved no critical problem in Bitcoin, at least eMu is trying to get a stable value currency.

Go troll somewhere else.
Activity: 243

Don't write off eMunie. After fuserleer launches eMunie, crypto will enter a much more professional era. Don't be fooled by the delay into thinking eMunie id dead, far from it.

I respect eXo dev for taking the time needed to get it right. Takes courage to resist launching before you're ready, especially if you are over your target date, well done eXoCoin!

I think eXo is far from eMunie, dev, scope, everything. As I can eXo solved no critical problem in Bitcoin, at least eMu is trying to get a stable value currency.
Activity: 290
Only i see this project more and more like eMunie?  Roll Eyes

You guys are really impatient, the devs are working hard on it

Angry
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hey guys instead of being impatience, maybe you can think about how you can help eXo to grow and make a plan. The community is responsible for the succes of a coin.
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
Just waiting to hear that ExoCoin has solved those issues mentioned with blockchain, after that we could easily see the coin launched in couple of weeks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Time is not the point, good client is!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Completely agree that it would be silly to push this release out before it is ready.

A stable launch is preferable over a rushed one.
Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 1120

To become the next emunie there is plenty of time left  Grin

Tons of time, but days become weeks, weeks become months.
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!

To become the next emunie there is plenty of time left  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Activity: 1367
Activity: 697
@exo_coin, can you detail the major issue "Chain async between nodes" then maybe some guys on this thread can help to fix it or give some suggestions.

Yes, maybe view from "outside" would ease problem solving?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@exo_coin, can you detail the major issue "Chain async between nodes" then maybe some guys on this thread can help to fix it or give some suggestions.
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Jump to: