Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 231. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I am newbie,but i really like exocoin,i want to increase 0.45 btc 
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i like the idea and im gona invest 1.5 btc
but i really hope exo get himself a helping hand
dont do this as a one man show
u as dev should have some other dudes to care for the (non coding) other stuff
expand ur team take longtime follower/supporter and give them a chance to help u
Activity: 126
Activity: 115
xcn
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
eXo_coin, hello!
I'm waiting for a reply since 03.04 Sad
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 221
@eXo_coin - Regarding the 10 minute block generation time, will it be changed when the 100% PoS is implemented?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Glad I managed to answer almost every PM. There are some PMs left from yesterday/today - please hang on until tomorrow.

Latest stats:

accepted (accepted does not necessarily include that they got already transferred): 67 BTC (already transferred: 13 BTC + BTC that already went to Anon136)
denied completly: 4 people
reduced since fairly new or inactive (or only rubbish posts) account (e.g. 1.5 BTC cap decreased to 0.5/0.3/0.1/0.05): 33 people
not yet processed: ~5 PMs

Hi eXo_coin,

I PM'ed you 3 days ago and would like to re-invest another 0.5 btc through anon, but haven't received an answer yet.
Could you please look in to this?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I do not understand that Exo on so little interest encounters! Until now only 78 pages?

So am I. I dont understand why so many people invest at first ipo, its amazing that there are 175 BTC.

Because of dev always offline, no people want to post here.  Shocked

Do you want the dev to communicate the whole day here or do some work on the code?

You can't have both. I rather have a solid product and a silent dev, than a shitty product but a dev that talks all day...

Haha, you are Crazy  Cheesy

Is there already a release date for EXO???

yes, just take a moment, and visit his website!
Activity: 64
I do not understand that Exo on so little interest encounters! Until now only 78 pages?

So am I. I dont understand why so many people invest at first ipo, its amazing that there are 175 BTC.

Do you want the dev to communicate the whole day here or do some work on the code?

You can't have both. I rather have a solid product and a silent dev, than a shitty product but a dev that talks all day...

Haha, you are Crazy  Cheesy

Is there already a release date for EXO???
Activity: 107
It's a long time to waiting for 2nd-stage investor. Tongue
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!

Maybe cause all the guys are missing which scream and shout "SCAM" all the way  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
why not a contest with a bounty for a kick ass logo

copy from google picture search is a no go
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
vote for a logo

if there are other logo suggestions or if I missed a logo you would like to vote on or if there are issues with the vote system (I had to adjust things since the original script did not allowed multiple answers)  please tell me.

Hi, did you receive my investment? Can you reply my PM? Thanks
Activity: 64
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Registered on the official site and applied to the giveaway Smiley
Jump to: