Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 35. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100
I downloaded the client and upon opening I found myself without connections, closed and opened again and he is creating blocks like crazy:

Will probably create blocks since (beginning of the timestamp) 1970 to today.
Activity: 278
I was right to ask for my refund to Anon. Definitely try to develop a p2p currency in their spare time, without a dedicated team does not work.
Neither the name of the folder is right:
Activity: 120
They spent four days and the client crash before previous versions.

Client, which now does not talk to the other client, only with 2 servers.

The deadline to return the money you gave (31) has passed and the client does not work!

Give back the money!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
QORA, Simcoin, eXo, eMunie - The battle of giants

U should definitely work on your signature Grin

Grin Grin Grin OK, they're sleeping giants now..but for how long ?  Tongue
Activity: 910
QORA, Simcoin, eXo, eMunie - The battle of giants

U should definitely work on your signature Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
How are we supposed to claim any coins since our wallet has no connections?

Also how can people who used escrow proceed?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Claim your eXocoins
If you have an account here on exocoin.org you have to simply login, then enter one of your exocoin addresses in the edit field and press the submit button. Easy as that! You will get your coins once it is time for it.
If you do not have an account here you can send us a mail at admin [_at_] exocoin.org or send us a pm on bitcointalk to the user eXo_coin (but please only do ONE of these possibilities). Subject line: EXOCOIN_CLAIM content: exocoin address
CAUTION: If you do have an exocoin account and try to send your address via mail/pm it will processed at a later time (up to end of January). Please use this form to massively reduce our workload. If you do not remember your pass you can reset it. If you applied for the giveaway you ONLY can get the coins through this form process.
If you already wrote an email/pm AND if you are able to proceed with this form please do so. Otherwise take no action.

You are not logged in. To see the edit field and submit your address here, please login first.

You can claim your coins from now on until 31st January 2015
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

Undecided

To everybody: don't have your BTC released before a code review has been approved and conducted!
Activity: 231

Also my client stopped working. This is far from stable.
I will ask my refund to Anon.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 462
dev should seriously get on BTCTalk and explain what's going on.

His absence from the thread makes no sense.
Activity: 910
You can claim your coins from now on until 31st January 2015

Untll when can we tell Aaron to send the BTC to u?
Activity: 364
Now we can claim our Exocoins!

Go to exocoin.org !!!

"Claim your eXocoins

If you have an account here on exocoin.org you have to simply login, then enter one of your exocoin addresses in the edit field and press the submit button. Easy as that! You will get your coins once it is time for it.
If you do not have an account here you can send us a mail at admin [_at_] exocoin.org or send us a pm on bitcointalk to the user eXo_coin (but please only do ONE of these possibilities).

CAUTION: If you do have an exocoin account and try to send your address via mail/pm it will processed at a later time (up to end of January). Please use this form to massively reduce our workload. If you do not remember your pass you can reset it. If you applied for the giveaway you ONLY can get the coins through this form process.

If you already wrote an email/pm AND if you are able to proceed with this form please do so. Otherwise take no action."

Is this also for the ones who invested through Anon?
Activity: 460
no connections in my case... and auto generate a lot of of empty blocks itself dated january 1970

seems weird compressed file vers. 0.70 but a 0.62 beta directory inside.

a mistake? 0.62 and not 0.70 on sourceforge?

can be the reason of no connections

i strongly suggest to wait to claim your coins
Activity: 322
Where is the download link of 0.7 Ver? And is there enough connections?
Activity: 460
Now we can claim our Exocoins!

Go to exocoin.org !!!

"Claim your eXocoins

If you do not have an account here you can send us a mail at admin [_at_] exocoin.org or send us a pm on bitcointalk to the user eXo_coin (but please only do ONE of these possibilities).

If you already wrote an email/pm AND if you are able to proceed with this form please do so. Otherwise take no action."
Activity: 310
So just to be clear, how do those that invested in the IPO obtain their EXO?

Generate an address in the wallet and then PM exocoin here?

I couldn't find any information regarding how to claim the coins.

The website at http://exocoin.org/ seems to give the latest information. Right now all it says is information regarding initial coin distribution will follow, as shown below.

online block explorer shows "real" network now again (moved from testnet). Block #23 is the genesis block of 50kk EXO.

windows binaries within the next hour, linux binaries in ~10 hours.

information regarding initial coin distribution tomorrow as well
by exo_coin - 2nd Nov 2014 , 22:05:30
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
So just to be clear, how do those that invested in the IPO obtain their EXO?

Generate an address in the wallet and then PM exocoin here?

I couldn't find any information regarding how to claim the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: