Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 34. (Read 415638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Selling exo coin for 1000 satoshi each. Send me a private message in case you're interested.
This is a very good price, puts exocoin at a market cap of only 500 btc, cheaper than very low market cap coins such as crypti.
I may send first in very small batches depending on your account status or we may use escrow. If you don't want to use escrow neither are trustworthy you'll have to send first.
selling what? air?

And why's he using a new account with an activity of two, and only registered on April 15?
u know why.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Selling exo coin for 1000 satoshi each. Send me a private message in case you're interested.
This is a very good price, puts exocoin at a market cap of only 500 btc, cheaper than very low market cap coins such as crypti.
I may send first in very small batches depending on your account status or we may use escrow. If you don't want to use escrow neither are trustworthy you'll have to send first.
selling what? air?

And why's he using a new account with an activity of two, and only registered on April 15?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
selling what? air?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
yes, these things just create mystery..certainly no trust
Activity: 460
I believe in this project, i'll wait till the dev explain what is going on...

if it is the case i want my investment back
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Well, i think in the first exocoin developer really wanted to design a new cryptocurrency.
But in august he realized, he can´t create what he has promised. The "business trip" was his last attempt to eradicate the errors in his code without the need to release new versions and write his progress in BTT. He gave up and went silent for 2 months. No problem so far. Fail != Scam.

But now i think this "release" is just the attempt to run away with escrow money and this makes me furious.
Exocoin developer, be a man, come here to BTT, terminate your project like you promised and give all investors their money back. See your invested working hours as an investment in your coding skills. Keep what you needed for buying servers and other stuff you needed for coding and go your way.

Totally agree. Anon, I want my money back. eXocoin is BS.

Same.
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Nxt-kit developer
Well, i think in the first exocoin developer really wanted to design a new cryptocurrency.
But in august he realized, he can´t create what he has promised. The "business trip" was his last attempt to eradicate the errors in his code without the need to release new versions and write his progress in BTT. He gave up and went silent for 2 months. No problem so far. Fail != Scam.

But now i think this "release" is just the attempt to run away with escrow money and this makes me furious.
Exocoin developer, be a man, come here to BTT, terminate your project like you promised and give all investors their money back. See your invested working hours as an investment in your coding skills. Keep what you needed for buying servers and other stuff you needed for coding and go your way.

Totally agree. Anon, I want my money back. eXocoin is BS.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
dev should seriously get on BTCTalk and explain what's going on.

His absence from the thread makes no sense.

^^ This

Make sense when you dont want to engage with angry investors.

It's called being a responsible business person.

Time to explain what has really been going on.

If there is a good reason why he's been acting the way he has, most of us are understanding and will overlook what has been happening up to this point

This is a good reason:

The dev is in Chapter 2.
More nine months and he is good.

ROFLMAO
Thanks for the laughs
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

^^ This

If there is a good reason why he's been acting the way he has, most of us are understanding and will overlook what has been happening up to this point

This is a good reason:

The dev is in Chapter 2.
More nine months and he is good.
Activity: 462

^^ This

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
ITT: Stockholm Syndrom
Activity: 644
read exocoin.org 7.0 won't work its offline at a guess as 7.1 will be out shortly. p.s mine crashed sometime yesterday and refund is no option for anyone do you reallywant 50% fiat back from when you invested stop being impatient reward is never instant.

50% is better than 0%, which is closer to what you will get when this coin launches and starts trading.  Who's going to buy it? Not I.

There's no doubt in my mind you guys should petition for a refund at this point before you get scammed.
Activity: 476

^^ This

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

^^ This
Activity: 588
well he's released something unlike a many ipo I have been on. I must see exo its my biggest investment iv made :-/ p.s one connection n9w lmao
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
althouh tbe more of you who can't hold your water  and jump ship more exo for me. so be daft and take back your investments at a 50% depreciation as that's a very wise thing to do. (shoot your horse before the race.)

This horse should have gone to the slaughterhouse in oct. 31, according to the promise of the dev himself.
althouh tbe more of you who can't hold your water  and jump ship more exo for me. so be daft and take back your investments at a 50% depreciation as that's a very wise thing to do. (shoot your horse before the race.)
read exocoin.org 7.0 won't work its offline at a guess as 7.1 will be out shortly. p.s mine crashed sometime yesterday and refund is no option for anyone do you reallywant 50% fiat back from when you invested stop being impatient reward is never instant.
Pages:
Jump to: