Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 58. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Did devs make POD?

No, dev didn't make POD so he can leave anytime without being traced.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 320
I warned I warned I warned!
The main question is here are devs going to return money? Roll Eyes

Bless you!

12 days without any news from devs... That's sad.

A dev without the obligation, responsibility to inform. Starting to look like a bail.

I still can't believe it's a bail because the coin is almost done. To walk away now would mean walking away from all that coding work and all escrowed funds.

I don't believe the devs are dishonest, I believe they truly want to release exocoin but some unforeseen circumstances have diverted their attentions elsewhere.

Let's not forget they still have 6 weeks to get exo launched before they promised to return the funds.

Sounds reasonable. Calm down and wait.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

Bless you!

A dev without the obligation, responsibility to inform. Starting to look like a bail.

I still can't believe it's a bail because the coin is almost done. To walk away now would mean walking away from all that coding work and all escrowed funds.

I don't believe the devs are dishonest, I believe they truly want to release exocoin but some unforeseen circumstances have diverted their attentions elsewhere.

Let's not forget they still have 6 weeks to get exo launched before they promised to return the funds.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Bless you!

Activity: 320

Bless you!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Well the dev is pretty dedicated and a perfectionist, so with that said, he really wants to deliver a smooth running product, and that takes time yes, but whenever its there, it will be good! Patience is a virtue Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Good luck!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Note that pulling out yourself will increase exo-stake for the remaining investors, it's tricky..
If it will be ever launched.  Grin
Activity: 281
Note that pulling out yourself will increase exo-stake for the remaining investors, it's tricky..
Activity: 763
I'm out.
Thanks Anon136!
Can we ask to Anon a refund?

Sure you can withdraw any time as long as it is still in escrow account, I guess.
Activity: 697
This is a joke! Where the f*ck are the devs?
Activity: 260
Activity: 338
I am "fucked" if this doesn't launches. I invested 50 LTC for 1.5 BTC in stage one.

Thanks!

50 LTC = 0.57 BTC ...
Thanks for this lesson

Haha yeah, I would have never thought that I would get the LTC back....
BTC was worth $800 or so. Look at what they are worth now...

So LTC > BTC = 38% BTC > USD = 55% >> 38% x 55% = 20,9% ROI  Grin

EDIT: thinking about this, you would have too get at least 5x what you paid for it too break even.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I don't think mining is a feature. It is a way of distribution.
agree
Is other coin with same features?
Exo does not exist so features do not exist too. Dev planned some original features, but it is already done by competitors long time ago. So i think there is plenty of coins with same features.

I don't agree, at least there is not another coin that has green mining feature, please do the research by yourself, the answers from others are not always correct.
I don't think mining is a feature. It is a way of distribution.
Activity: 462
Maybe exocoin needs "Community takeover"
If you didn't invest then don't worry about it.

Only investors can voice such opinions at this stage, and most of us have decided to wait patiently.

We want a good coin, not just another clone.
What if devs cancel exo, are you going to make community takeover?

Let the investors make that decision by vote, until then let us wait and see what the final product or decision will be.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Is other coin with same features?
Exo does not exist so features do not exist too. Dev planned some original features, but it is already done by competitors long time ago. So i think there is plenty of coins with same features.

I don't agree, at least there is not another coin that has green mining feature, please do the research by yourself, the answers from others are not always correct.
Pages:
Jump to: