Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 56. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
From twitter :
Good news, 0.63 has been finalized!There won't be a beta with that version, however. Currently working on 0.7 - the version used for launch!

remember, that we will stop the project if we cannot meet our deadline regarding launch (10/31/2014)! Anyway really hoping to launch in Sep!

just to add: we are sure that we can deliver(launch) eXocoin in time - do not worry.It's more a physological thing that there is a hard wall
Does this mean that exo wil be launched 31 October?

Sounds like a September launch but at the very latest, 31 October.

why is there no a post on btt?
They forgot what is btt.  Grin

Holy shit. some guys already quit!

Basic communication is necessary.
It looks like they develop coin for themselves not for investors who payed them 300 btc. They never respected investors. They just want their money.  Angry

If they are not good at communicating, they should hire someone to do this.
Activity: 112
From twitter :
Good news, 0.63 has been finalized!There won't be a beta with that version, however. Currently working on 0.7 - the version used for launch!

remember, that we will stop the project if we cannot meet our deadline regarding launch (10/31/2014)! Anyway really hoping to launch in Sep!

just to add: we are sure that we can deliver(launch) eXocoin in time - do not worry.It's more a physological thing that there is a hard wall

It looks like they develop coin for themselves not for investors who payed them 300 btc. They never respected investors. They just want their money.  Angry
From twitter :

From twitter :

From twitter :

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
From twitter :

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
i dont understand why devs don't write news here?
Activity: 460

31 october is the deadline, launch will be hopefully before.
From twitter :

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
I'm perfectly fine with waiting for one more year if it's necessary.
lol. money should work

well, if I had 50 btc invested I'd agree, but what you can do with 1.5 btc )
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I'm perfectly fine with waiting for one more year if it's necessary.
lol. money should work
From twitter :

Activity: 460
Any news on beta release date?
Will be there another beta for 0.7?

i think no more betas, i hope next 1 will be final

Does this coin minable or it is fully POS?

6 month minable, if i recall correctly 2 weeks from launch
Will be there another beta for 0.7?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Does this coin minable or it is fully POS?
Activity: 73
They updated on twitter. Hoping for a September launch and we refund and abandon the project if not released by end of October. They said that is unlikely though

I don't see a reason for refund everyone. If someone can't wait, refund them and split their coins between the rest. I'm perfectly fine with waiting for one more year if it's necessary.

100% agree. The people crying the loudest for release will dump their coins anyway as soon as they get the chance.
legendary
Activity: 1806
They updated on twitter. Hoping for a September launch and we refund and abandon the project if not released by end of October. They said that is unlikely though

I don't see a reason for refund everyone. If someone can't wait, refund them and split their coins between the rest. I'm perfectly fine with waiting for one more year if it's necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Patience is a virtue
Pages:
Jump to: