Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 63. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello,

I am sure you are doing your (dev) best to keep things going but thought i´d mention a few things:

- One of the greatest asset a coin has is its community. I dont think you are doing your best to keep them happy and in line to support you. These people including me trusted your work and funded a project that we believed you would bring to production a long time ago. They should know what is going on at all times so that they can hold this fortress up.

- You said if i dont deliver by a certain date you will refund the btc people sent you. My question now is what kind of an attitude is this? It is not the most promising mentality to have. It is concerning that this is your last stand to keep people calm.

Please be a bit more active, you have a lot of btc at your disposal. Use it to hire more people and some community members.

As I said i am sure you are doing what you can but you wouldnt have anything to work on without these people. So please sort things out or just refund the money and let people go on about their day.

less than 2 months before people get refund. "final"  beta does not work as usual. devs are disappeared when "final" beta does not work.  this is the end. they could cancel exo now because it is obvious that they can not fix all bugs before deadline.  Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hello,

I am sure you are doing your (dev) best to keep things going but thought i´d mention a few things:

- One of the greatest asset a coin has is its community. I dont think you are doing your best to keep them happy and in line to support you. These people including me trusted your work and funded a project that we believed you would bring to production a long time ago. They should know what is going on at all times so that they can hold this fortress up.

- You said if i dont deliver by a certain date you will refund the btc people sent you. My question now is what kind of an attitude is this? It is not the most promising mentality to have. It is concerning that this is your last stand to keep people calm.

Please be a bit more active, you have a lot of btc at your disposal. Use it to hire more people and some community members.

As I said i am sure you are doing what you can but you wouldnt have anything to work on without these people. So please sort things out or just refund the money and let people go on about their day.

will this coin ever launch? there is always something wrong with new beta.
Devs was very active when was ipo but after he lost interest in exo.  Sad

IMO Dev tried hard and still trying but nothing is working in his favor.
It seems to be true, but maybe dev don't work so hard on exo and has developed it only a couple of hours a week.  Roll Eyes Who knows?
Activity: 476
Devs was very active when was ipo but after he lost interest in exo.  Sad

IMO Dev tried hard and still trying but nothing is working in his favor.
Devs was very active when was ipo but after he lost interest in exo.  Sad
Buy some Qora until

Revolutionary AE imminent

Yeah, qora delivers things amazingly fast!
devs should buy qora on ipo money and give it to investors and close exo.  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Buy some Qora until

unbelievable. nobody will has interest to exocoin after that. greate work exocoin's devs.
Devs didn't have interest long time ago.   Sad
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Buy some Qora until

where are described these features?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Buy some Qora until

unbelievable. nobody will has interest to exocoin after that. greate work exocoin's devs.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Buy some Qora until

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Buy some Qora until

eXo_coin had an unfortunate matter recently. he is doing fine and will be back to bitcointalk soon. We will release 0.63 (improved sync procedure) soon then as well.

I am currently working on the osx gui build.

regards
exokk

illness, business trip, unfortunate matter. what else have you got?

all silly excuses like school going kid
They are in kindergarten yet.  Grin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
eXo_coin had an unfortunate matter recently. he is doing fine and will be back to bitcointalk soon. We will release 0.63 (improved sync procedure) soon then as well.

regards
exokk

illness, business trip, unfortunate matter. what else have you got?

all silly excuses like school going kid
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

regards
exokk
Activity: 462
I wished the devs would talk about the actual proceedings.
Please give us a sign.

+1

we just need a small update dev, that will give a lot of people peace of mind
Activity: 61
I wished the devs would talk about the actual proceedings.
Please give us a sign.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
exokk, eXo_coin, we wait news from you
A lot of work done. Close the project in October - a bad idea. I am willing to wait.
There are those who are willing to wait. And those who are not willing to wait.
It is necessary to solve this problem.
Every project needs deadline, because in future it will become useless.
Developers disappeared again.
     Grin
2 is ok. We will increase that to 6 later on this day.
network is ok at the moment. Initial sync probs should have been better but, I must admit, it is still fiddly. Proxy software is doing a good job so far as well.

Please wait for the next small update(1-2 days, including linux release) which will improve initial sync (not only in terms of speed).
Next message from me in ~10 hours.

regards
eXocoin
Grin
as usual devs do not fulfill promises.  Cheesy
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
A lot of work done. Close the project in October - a bad idea. I am willing to wait.
There are those who are willing to wait. And those who are not willing to wait.
It is necessary to solve this problem.
Every project needs deadline, because in future it will become useless.
Developers disappeared again.
     Grin
Pages:
Jump to: