Pages:
Author

Topic: Post Reporting Being Used As A Form Of Censorship - page 2. (Read 1558 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
First its my political views, then when that doesn't work you shift back to the rest of the forum.

Again, it's your own problem that you can't handle political AND other disagreements but I feel that I'm repeating myself. I can't fix your reading comprehension or your inability to consider more than one thing at once, sorry.

Also, nice non-sequitur there designed to draw attention away from the fact that Nutilduhh suddenly became interested in my forum activities outside of P&S within hours of reading a thread with a contentious partisan divide that upset him.

So what would have been the acceptable course of action then? Should users refrain from addressing you in any way if they happen to disagree with you somewhere? That'd be fucking weird.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Once again, you are seeking to conflate my political views being challenged with discussions on the rest of the forum one way when it suits you, and the other way when it doesn't. This is why I treat you like the disingenuous vindictive cunt you are.

As far as strawpeople go - kinda meh, you've done better ones. Cunt or not, it's not really my fault that you're unable to conduct yourself as a sane person in discussions, political or not.

Right, just a total coincidence 6 hours after I posted the OP about a very contentious partisan issue, you started engaging me in Meta.

Holy shit, six hours, what was he thinking.

Just to make sure, what's the acceptable time interval to reply to you when you start a thread?

No, a direct response to your assertion...

This is probably the wrong place for you if you're so sensitive about your political views being opposed.

First its my political views, then when that doesn't work you shift back to the rest of the forum. This is your constant response any time you can't muster an actual logical retort. Just keep driving those goal posts around the ball and keep telling us how many points you scored.

Also, nice non-sequitur there designed to draw attention away from the fact that Nutilduhh suddenly became interested in my forum activities outside of P&S within hours of reading a thread with a contentious partisan divide that upset him. This is the cancel culture, by an means necessary kind of attacks losers with no argument make when they only have emotions to argue with instead of logic. You three are the same types of people who read a joke that offends them on Twatter and dox the poster, harass their family, and call their employer making up shit until they get fired. People with an actual logical retort aren't so pathological about their impotence when failing to present a logical argument and are satisfied with a debate.  Limp dicks like you three need to take the battle outside the realm of debate, because you can't manage to present a meaningful one.
legendary
Once again, you are seeking to conflate my political views being challenged with discussions on the rest of the forum one way when it suits you, and the other way when it doesn't. This is why I treat you like the disingenuous vindictive cunt you are.

As far as strawpeople go - kinda meh, you've done better ones. Cunt or not, it's not really my fault that you're unable to conduct yourself as a sane person in discussions, political or not.

Right, just a total coincidence 6 hours after I posted the OP about a very contentious partisan issue, you started engaging me in Meta.

Holy shit, six hours, what was he thinking.

Just to make sure, what's the acceptable time interval to reply to you when you start a thread?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Ah yes, the classic Suchgoon, NO U response. I have zero issues with having my views challenged, if I did I wouldn't be so active in P&S now would I? Furthermore you and several of your floppy shoe clan are so obsessed with me because of my views, you compulsively take your battles outside of P&S and use any venue possible to fight your little cancel culture games at any opportunity. Just accusing me of everything you and your friends are guilty of doesn't make me a little bitch like you and your comrades who are so upset by having their ideas challenged you can't resist any opportunity to exact retribution for daring to intrude on your comfortable little bubble of bias. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Actually you do have major issues with anything that isn't 100% to your liking, as documented in your multiple threads about posts being deleted, posts not being deleted, people trusting other people, people not trusting other people, you name it. Even in this case I merely pointed out a rule that was the likely reason for your post being deleted and you still found a way for that to be a very bad thing.

Lighten up cupcake. Not everyone is out to get you.

By the way can any of you slackjaws point out exactly what is NSFW with the last image I posted?

it works better when you actually cover everyone's nipples and anogenital regions completely.

There are still partially exposed nipples, genitals, and anuses. Why would you think even for a moment that your literally half-arsed censorship actually solved anything?

There are no "exposed nipples", no "exposed genitals"  in the censored version, and even the original image never even had a fucking anus, and there were no exposed nipples as the figure is clearly wearing clothing. The "nipples" are black dots for fuck sake.

You are literally now just inventing shit to make excuses for your censorship and being facilitated by one or more moderators. The hilarious part about all of this is you are arguably one of the biggest degenerates on this forum, and the idea that you would find such things offensive is asinine on its face. Again, this is about you idiots operating in a unified block as demonstrated very clearly here with your clown swarm in a constant attempt to silence anyone who criticizes anyone in your clown clan by any means necessary. In this case with the pretext of "enforcing the rules".

https://i.imgur.com/5iYD6dG.png Original version

https://i.imgur.com/yd8vf2A.png Censored version

Please circle the anus, or exposed nipples in either version here, or the exposed genitals in the censored version.

Yes, I am sure it was a total coincidence you started your obsession hours after I made that post in P&S as I documented in the link.

That's not what it "documents," you lying weasel. Our first interaction ever was in Meta and I didn't post in your P&S thread until 8 days later. And I didn't even quote you in that thread, I quoted Spendulus. Are there any more dots in alternative realities you'd like to attempt connecting?

[P&S Topic]

[First interaction in Meta]

Right, just a total coincidence 6 hours after I posted the OP about a very contentious partisan issue, you started engaging me in Meta. You posted in the thread, proving you not only were aware of it, who started the op, but also objected to it. Who you replied to in it is irrelevant.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
By the way can any of you slackjaws point out exactly what is NSFW with the last image I posted?

it works better when you actually cover everyone's nipples and anogenital regions completely.

There are still partially exposed nipples, genitals, and anuses. Why would you think even for a moment that your literally half-arsed censorship actually solved anything?
legendary
Ah yes, the classic Suchgoon, NO U response. I have zero issues with having my views challenged, if I did I wouldn't be so active in P&S now would I? Furthermore you and several of your floppy shoe clan are so obsessed with me because of my views, you compulsively take your battles outside of P&S and use any venue possible to fight your little cancel culture games at any opportunity. Just accusing me of everything you and your friends are guilty of doesn't make me a little bitch like you and your comrades who are so upset by having their ideas challenged you can't resist any opportunity to exact retribution for daring to intrude on your comfortable little bubble of bias. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Actually you do have major issues with anything that isn't 100% to your liking, as documented in your multiple threads about posts being deleted, posts not being deleted, people trusting other people, people not trusting other people, you name it. Even in this case I merely pointed out a rule that was the likely reason for your post being deleted and you still found a way for that to be a very bad thing.

Lighten up cupcake. Not everyone is out to get you.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
That really hits home hard from some one who couldn't handle opposing political views and manifested an obsession with me that bled into all of the other workings of the forum I am involved in.

Sigh. We've been through this already. Our first interaction was on Meta, not P&S. And I seem to recall you running to my Reputation thread to post a bunch of garbage 15 minutes after I told you I was putting you on ignore in P&S.

Now man up and stop crying.

Yes, I am sure it was a total coincidence you started your obsession hours after I made that post in P&S as I documented in the link. Cry some more about 10 pixel wide (true to scale) cartoon wieners.

couldn't handle opposing political views

LOL

This is probably the wrong place for you if you're so sensitive about your political views being opposed. Remember the whole free speech thing? Yeah... bad news bud - other people can do the freespeaching too, and even worse news - free speech doesn't mean that forum rules don't apply to it or that others must like your speech or even listen to it.

Ever wondered why you're mostly talking to yourself in your REEEEEE threads? Maybe not. Maybe that's how you think the forum should work.

legendary
couldn't handle opposing political views

LOL

This is probably the wrong place for you if you're so sensitive about your political views being opposed. Remember the whole free speech thing? Yeah... bad news bud - other people can do the freespeaching too, and even worse news - free speech doesn't mean that forum rules don't apply to it or that others must like your speech or even listen to it.

Ever wondered why you're mostly talking to yourself in your REEEEEE threads? Maybe not. Maybe that's how you think the forum should work.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Tell me some more about how this is supposed to protect people at work. This isn't about protecting people at work. This isn't about the rules. This is about how you can use the rules to as a tool to antagonize people who say things you don't like and have it removed. You are a petty little totalitarian and so is the mod who enables you.

Believing you are somehow one ounce less of a puss than anybody involved in the removal of your post is some magically wishful thinking. Get over it, snowflake.

That really hits home hard from some one who couldn't handle opposing political views and manifested an obsession with me that bled into all of the other workings of the forum I am involved in.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Weird... this one got reported and removed in spite of being censored... Funny how that works.
I know you have a hard time understanding how censorship works, so let me help you out by explaining that it works better when you actually cover everyone's nipples and anogenital regions completely. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get it right eventually.

Tell me some more about how this is supposed to protect people at work. This isn't about protecting people at work. This isn't about the rules. This is about how you can use the rules to as a tool to antagonize people who say things you don't like and have it removed. You are a petty little totalitarian and so is the mod who enables you.
legendary
Weird... this one got reported and removed in spite of being censored... Funny how that works.
I know you have a hard time understanding how censorship works, so let me help you out by explaining that it works better when you actually cover everyone's nipples and anogenital regions completely. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get it right eventually.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Don't you worry about that. I just think it is pretty pathetic all the dirty little con games you all pull out of your ass because you can't handle a joke.
We can handle jokes just fine. You just have to post said jokes in accordance with the rules, as I explained earlier. Don't make me post my own dick drawings just to prove it can be done. (Not that it would prove anything in your mind, since I'm sure you'll attribute my ability to get away with posting dick drawings to some sort of moderation conspiracy rather than my compliance with the rules, but whatever.) Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/yd8vf2A.png
legendary
Don't you worry about that. I just think it is pretty pathetic all the dirty little con games you all pull out of your ass because you can't handle a joke.
We can handle jokes just fine. You just have to post said jokes in accordance with the rules, as I explained earlier. Don't make me post my own dick drawings just to prove it can be done. (Not that it would prove anything in your mind, since I'm sure you'll attribute my ability to get away with posting dick drawings to some sort of moderation conspiracy rather than my compliance with the rules, but whatever.) Roll Eyes
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Oh come on, some of the shit you say is genuinely funny. Don't let the clown car to discourage you from pursuing a career as a comedian. But you might want to switch from dick drawings to something post-middle-school and read the fucking forum rules, how hard can it be...

legendary
My goal was to make fun of your theatrical rage against your arch nemesis nutildah but I keep forgetting what a humorless stuck up twit you are. In hindsight it now makes sense that your affliction would lead you to post a dick drawing as a response to "pictures or it didn't happen" so I apologize for pushing you down this path of delinquency. Don't start doing drugs please.

My goal was to be able to enjoy a joke, but your little clown clan's obsession with me pretending as if some one will get in trouble at work for a 10 pixel wide ms paint cartoon penis as an excuse to prevent that joke from being made, quite intentionally. Not because it serves the community, but because it serves you and yours because you are a group angry little twats that can't handle a joke at your expense. The only reason these kind of things don't happen to you is I have better things to spend my time on than following you around looking through your toilet bowl for peanuts that "break the rules".

Oh come on, some of the shit you say is genuinely funny. Don't let the clown car to discourage you from pursuing a career as a comedian. But you might want to switch from dick drawings to something post-middle-school and read the fucking forum rules, how hard can it be...
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
So then I'll ask you again - why have you wasted a decade of your life here?  It's because you are a troll.

Let me know when you learn how to count to ten Vod.

Why have you wasted a decade of your life here?

You've done nothing but complain.   Any non-mentally-ill person would have moved on long ago.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
So then I'll ask you again - why have you wasted a decade of your life here?  It's because you are a troll.

Let me know when you learn how to count to ten Vod.
Vod
legendary
The only reason these kind of things don't happen to you is I have better things to spend my time on than following you around looking through your toilet bowl for peanuts that "break the rules".

LOL. No you don't. If a mod doesn't delete the post you reported, you open a thread about it. When mods delete posts of yours, you open a thread about it. When the starter of a self-moderated thread deletes your post, you open a thread about it. You quite obviously have nothing better to do, and you never stop obsessing over the most trivial of matters.

Yes, because that is the result of selective enforcement, and the whole point of exploiting it. It is indistinguishable from the usual arbitrary and selective enforcement of the rules and facilitating the abuse of the reporting systems as a tool for censorship.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
The only reason these kind of things don't happen to you is I have better things to spend my time on than following you around looking through your toilet bowl for peanuts that "break the rules".

LOL. No you don't. If a mod doesn't delete the post you reported, you open a thread about it. When mods delete posts of yours, you open a thread about it. When the starter of a self-moderated thread deletes your post, you open a thread about it. You quite obviously have nothing better to do, and you never stop obsessing over the most trivial of matters.

Yes, because that is the result of selective enforcement, and the whole point of exploiting it. It is indistinguishable from the usual arbitrary and selective enforcement of the rules and facilitating the abuse of the reporting systems as a tool for censorship.
Vod
legendary
You don't know what you are talking about in spite of it being right here, but you are perfectly willing to have an opinion.

They copy you, and you attack them?

Give it up Techy.
Pages:
Jump to: