Pages:
Author

Topic: Posts getting vanished - page 2. (Read 369 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
April 16, 2018, 10:31:24 PM
Same thing happen to me, it happens to me everynow and then. My post is always on the right section and i post something that is relevant to the topic. But my post still gets deleted.
I don't think that posting the 100+th reply and/or making general points that don't really add anything to the discussion (or lack thereof) is "relevant to the topic".

And keeping that in mind, posting in such useless threads designed for spam is detrimental to the forum. And those threads themselves are worthless, so they are deleted, along with your posts.

Here are some of your "relevant" posts.

It can if our financial institutions switch into blockchain technology and use digital money instead of fiat or paper money. So the banks can still gain income even without banks. And consumers doesn't get any hidden fees from purchasing something or no need to pay them annually.
The reason why it's risky, is not because of government or regulations but because of it's volatile nature it always fluctuate's but that makes bitcoin profitable than gold. Gold is stagnant that's why some gold investor got into crypto currency. Bitcoin will continue to survive as long as there are investors and people who supports it.
Just holding your 2 bitcoins is enough then wait for the price to rise, you dont need to invest it anywhere cause it's already invested. Just a piece of advice dont invest your money in cloud mining sites cause you will surely lose money on those ponzi scheme platforms. Just do trading if you dont like to wait for your investment to pump.
That would be a great innovation if ever facebook changes to blockchain technology instead wasting our time and being exploited by it. In sharing, liking and uploading personal data. We can actually gain from it through a reward like in bitcoin mining where users receives reward from mining block, facebook can also do the same when users likes a photo or comments or share files he gets rewarded and earn something.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
April 16, 2018, 09:57:00 PM
Same thing happen to me, it happens to me everynow and then. My post is always on the right section and i post something that is relevant to the topic. But my post still gets deleted.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
April 16, 2018, 09:54:08 PM
When a moderator trashes a thread you do not receive a notification for your deleted posts.
Try not to post in threads that are pointless. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
April 16, 2018, 09:28:59 PM
What's up with my posts getting vanished not being deleted and me receiving a warning about that.Any other person encountering that??I didn't break any forum rules too

It is highly likely your post/thread is in the wrong section kindly check which section you are posting so your post will not get obliterated.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
April 16, 2018, 09:18:19 PM
What's up with my posts getting vanished not being deleted and me receiving a warning about that.Any other person encountering that??I didn't break any forum rules too
Pages:
Jump to: