Pages:
Author

Topic: POSW is going to get pumped to $5+ by a whale group - page 3. (Read 8137 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
Although I'm not sure about OP's information I do think there is a decent chance that PoSW will hit a pretty decent pump sometime soon here when it gets updated sometime in July.

I already bought a million POSW and waiting for the pump so I could become $5M richer.
Wow, that's a lot. I sure wish I could just throw around a couple thousand dollars like that.

If you don't take the risk you'll never make the money.
Activity: 210
Although I'm not sure about OP's information I do think there is a decent chance that PoSW will hit a pretty decent pump sometime soon here when it gets updated sometime in July.

I already bought a million POSW and waiting for the pump so I could become $5M richer.
Wow, that's a lot. I sure wish I could just throw around a couple thousand dollars like that.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
It's looking good, it stopped right at the place that was expected. It touched the support line and it was the healthy thing to do.

Haters will eventually hate themselves for not buying POSW at current prices, it cannot really go any lower. Now it would be good to spend some days flat on the current trend line.

sarcasm?

Want to find out? Don't buy. Sooner or later we are going to see it go up and then you'll see the mistake of not buying some.

It's going to be flat for a while. Good news will come. Masternodes, ETH going POS then added, further exchanges added... it's a matter of being patient.

All coins eventually pump, and this one got good reasons. Supply is too small for it to peak at 2 cents, that was the classic initial test before $1+ ensues.

The point is I don't have time to wait for next pump. In the meantime I can trade and do a lot more, better than hoping for a pump.

Everyone wants to jump on a coin that pumps quickly, but you make the money when you buy, and you gotta buy when it's flat, then wait for a pump. If you buy during a pump it will most likely end up badly. If you buy when it's flat you aren't risking much. I still believe this coin will pump to all time highs, so im holding no matter what. I don't care if I have to hold it for an entire year, this will pump sooner or later, and I will be there to celebrate.

I'm not buying into pumps. There are coins with better potential for a pump/rise. It's obvious the people shilling for this coin are bagholders and bought during the pump and now trying to convice others.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
It's looking good, it stopped right at the place that was expected. It touched the support line and it was the healthy thing to do.

Haters will eventually hate themselves for not buying POSW at current prices, it cannot really go any lower. Now it would be good to spend some days flat on the current trend line.

sarcasm?

Want to find out? Don't buy. Sooner or later we are going to see it go up and then you'll see the mistake of not buying some.

It's going to be flat for a while. Good news will come. Masternodes, ETH going POS then added, further exchanges added... it's a matter of being patient.

All coins eventually pump, and this one got good reasons. Supply is too small for it to peak at 2 cents, that was the classic initial test before $1+ ensues.

The point is I don't have time to wait for next pump. In the meantime I can trade and do a lot more, better than hoping for a pump.

Everyone wants to jump on a coin that pumps quickly, but you make the money when you buy, and you gotta buy when it's flat, then wait for a pump. If you buy during a pump it will most likely end up badly. If you buy when it's flat you aren't risking much. I still believe this coin will pump to all time highs, so im holding no matter what. I don't care if I have to hold it for an entire year, this will pump sooner or later, and I will be there to celebrate.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Rumors are that it will be added to Bittrex.

sarcasm?

It is currently only available on yobit?
There are a couple other markets, but Yobit is the only one that I'd recommend (or consider relatively safe).
legendary

sarcasm?

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
They better get started
This coin has gone up a lot.

Where? The coin is sitting at 5k sats for days.
Activity: 322
This coin has gone up a lot.
Activity: 537
Whoever this Pump Group is, get them to message me cos I love POSW and I wanna get it on the action with my bags!
Activity: 191
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Aaand, it's rising again.. This coin is being manipulated HARD, lol

by pump group ?

sarcasm?
legendary

I already bought a million POSW and waiting for the pump so I could become $5M richer  Cool
I was able to spot the opportunity with trump coin as well and scored my self a few grands Wink
Wow, well I you're lucky. I sure hope for your sake that PosW will get pumped; perhaps I should buy a few.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Posw is one of better project I see in crypto world. You can stack lot of alt coins there. You get dividends every month, soon MS, and lot of new staff.
Here is POSW road map, take a look, lot of interesting things
http://s3.amazonaws.com/main-newsbtc-images/2017/04/18153740/PoSW-Development-Roadmap.png
Very interesting roadmap.I think after last target there should not be "End" at the end.It should have been Accomplished or Complete something like that.
Activity: 79
Aaand, it's rising again.. This coin is being manipulated HARD, lol
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
yobit, c-cex, livecoin and poswallet

I purchase the coins directly on poswallet so they stake immediately.

Also i do watch the market a lot and it's clear there is manipulation to keep the price low, no doubt about it.
Activity: 378
It is currently only available on yobit?
Pages:
Jump to: