Pages:
Author

Topic: POSW is going to get pumped to $5+ by a whale group - page 5. (Read 8136 times)

kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
When is this supposed to happen? I've only seen that coin go down since the start of this thread. I guess the whales are sleeping?
I'm not sure what's he's on about when referring you whales but regardless, this coin is undervalued atm.

It seems like it's slowly making a comeback.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
When is this supposed to happen? I've only seen that coin go down since the start of this thread. I guess the whales are sleeping?
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
Whales club only for people that have 100 k posw coins.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
"POSW is going to get pumped to $5+ by a whale group" - While this is a mystery, tssssssss
Activity: 537
Regardless of the OP's info, it still is a decent investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
And where exactly did you get this info? POSW may or may not be pumped; and I'm not good at speculation, but your post has yet to convince me that it will be pumped.
kc.
uh-huh
I highly doubt there is a "whales group"... Huh
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
WTF there is no whales club.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
What whale group are you talking about,are you telling that big time investors are leaking information about their certain investments.If you are really able to get that information you should have made a lot of money with the information you have at hand. Can you point me to the source of this information and if it is not possible to disclose just PM me.
Activity: 378
Can you please invite me to the whale group also? I am pretty active in the community.
Activity: 392
I agree can you invite me into whales club ? Roll Eyes
Activity: 36
Do you think it's worth selling some ETH to get some POSW now? I've had a good look at it a while ago, and it seems promising even without whales. But then again ether... Cheesy
What does you gut say? Cryptos is 90% emotion anyway. Feel lucky? (this is the most honest advice you'll get all day)
Activity: 291
Do you think it's worth selling some ETH to get some POSW now? I've had a good look at it a while ago, and it seems promising even without whales. But then again ether... Cheesy
If the coin you are holding is in profit you can keep a percentage and book profit in rest of the coins and enter promising coins but i am not certain whether POSW could get pumped to $5 ,i will wait and watch the coin and if there is a big buy order then i will make a decision about entering the coin.
Activity: 10
kc.
uh-huh
This coin got a good selling point: The ability to stake hundreds of POS coins at the same time. There's no other service that delivers this. I's useful since you can't never do this on your own.

$1 is very doable with that total coin supply, it just needs to be added into an exchange like bittrex so people notice the token exists.
Agreed. Their roadmap is extremely impressive if you have seen it.

Once they implement masternodes I'm sure that alone will have a major positive impact on the price.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
This coin got a good selling point: The ability to stake hundreds of POS coins at the same time. There's no other service that delivers this. I's useful since you can't never do this on your own.

$1 is very doable with that total coin supply, it just needs to be added into an exchange like bittrex so people notice the token exists.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Which exchange is POSW on??
POSWALLET, YOBIT, LIVECOIN, C-CEX.
Activity: 35
Which exchange is POSW on??
Activity: 537
There's an ongoing FUD campaign by to keep the price low. This is an obvious $1ish floor coin, and the cheaper it is the more stakes and dividends you get.

Whales are staking massive amounts to pump it to the next level.

The accumulation phase will end the least expected day and then you'll see it pump into $1+. Remember this thread.

What's your source? You have to back it up with more than that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hopefully after ltc's segwit and lightning activation and pump.. For maximum profits.
Pages:
Jump to: