Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential price of Polygon (MATIC) next year - page 6. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 23
December 04, 2021, 02:33:38 PM
I definitely don't know what will happen to Polygon in the future. The current situation of Polygons is quite good because Polygons in the past few days were able to increase by a good percentage. In my opinion, if Bitcoin can increase $100K from its current price next year, then Polygon will also be able to reach the best price.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
December 04, 2021, 02:05:52 PM
Polygon (MATIC) is a stable coin in the crypto market. What will happen to Polygon in the future?

First of all, polygon isn't a stablecoin, it's just a EVM chain which provide Layer2 solution compare to other chain for lower fees. Also any projects can be launched on polygon mainnet for it's advantage as compare to current high gas fee situation of ethereum blockchain. Talking about the potential price of polygon in the upcoming days/years, it's totally depended on the condition of market. If market recovers from current correction, than it could aim for $5 and than $10 because many P2E+metaverse projects are launching on polygon because of the advantage. As a result, we get bullish rally on polygon before current correction from bitcoin. So lets just wait for those target. Wink BTW, this post shouldn't be on altcoin speculation board!
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
December 04, 2021, 01:37:24 PM
The potential price of Polygon will depend on how the price of Bitcoin will react on that time. Time is an important factor and anything can happen. Likewise, Btc can bounce from there and can be more bullish in 2022. Then the price will be huge rather than expected. If the price will cross $60k, we can hope that the price of Polygon will be $2-5 and can be more too. Let's see what is waiting for us.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 04, 2021, 12:41:22 PM
For the next 2023 prices may continue to increase in value. because by the end of 2022 this is that this token will maximize supply to the max. The price prediction for this token indicates that it will record a minimum value starting at $1,300 and a maximum value of $1,900. this will happen at the end of december 2022
Really ? In a year the price will rise from $2 to $1300 ? That means 650x and the marketcap will exceed BTC? How do you analyze?
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
December 04, 2021, 09:35:06 AM
Polygon (MATIC) is a stable coin in the crypto market. Besides being stable, the movement of Polygon is quite interesting because on the coinmarketcap chart, Polygon has appeared since 2020 at a price of $0.0035 and not too long ago, the price of Polygon could reach $1 to $2 and even reach $3 (predicted).
In terms of usage, Polygon is also good with the MATIC network which is considered to be relatively cheap in transaction fees. What will happen to Polygon in the future?

For the next 2023 prices may continue to increase in value. because by the end of 2022 this is that this token will maximize supply to the max. The price prediction for this token indicates that it will record a minimum value starting at $1,300 and a maximum value of $1,900. this will happen at the end of december 2022
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
December 04, 2021, 09:19:08 AM
The next price for polygon in 2022 depends on BTC price next year, it would have been better if I got mine at 0.50$ cos with 2.2$ per coin is already a profitable ROI, if BTC breaks 61,000$ successfully then 3-4$ per matic is possible
We don't know that yet but I am also hoping that btc could do a hard bounce here, that's the only way we can feel the alts movement. Polygon is good and with its current price it's actually quite a strong one since a lot of major altcoins are so down. Possibly one of the best contender on eth when they do a good run during a fast pacing bull Market. If btc reaches 100k then its really a good major investment.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 04, 2021, 05:43:10 AM
The next price for polygon in 2022 depends on BTC price next year, it would have been better if I got mine at 0.50$ cos with 2.2$ per coin is already a profitable ROI, if BTC breaks 61,000$ successfully then 3-4$ per matic is possible
Activity: 1344
Merit: 852
December 04, 2021, 05:30:01 AM
Polygon (MATIC) is a stable coin in the crypto market. Besides being stable, the movement of Polygon is quite interesting because on the coinmarketcap chart, Polygon has appeared since 2020 at a price of $0.0035 and not too long ago, the price of Polygon could reach $1 to $2 and even reach $3 (predicted).
In terms of usage, Polygon is also good with the MATIC network which is considered to be relatively cheap in transaction fees. What will happen to Polygon in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: