Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 242. (Read 920103 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

LMFAO @  you and all the dopers.   Potcoin market cap is 20x Dopecoin.  Money talks and bullshit spams forums all day.    It's a damn shame too because myself and a lot of other Potheads here had every intention of supporting both coins until we realized what a noob Dopey is after he got scammed... TWICE.   Why won't he address the Time Warp bug in the KGW for Dopecoin?  Because he can't, that's why.   There's no dev team behind dopecoin.   The Leafcoin boys pre-mined and ninja launched Dopecoin and left town dumping all the way.  What's the  status on your coin mixer scheduled for release EARLY 2014?  Right.  Keep kicking the hornet's nest over here Nomad and us POTheads will be lining up to dump mine the Time Warp pool when it comes online.   

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Btw: who the fuck calls their coin POT ? nobody even uses that term anymore wtf .....

I don't like the word DOPE... It's also used for heroin... I'd rather see cannabis legal than give it more bad press with something called DOPECOIN. I like weed but I'm no doper... Being 'doped out' is not a good thing  Embarrassed

Imagine the confusion of real dopers and the general public if we see ads like these:
Dope legalization movement.
Dope legal in Colorado.
Voters polls show they favor dope legalization.
Citizens for the advancement of dope.
Dope advocates say they use dope to treat their pain.
Dope is used by 3 out of 5 people.
Global dope activist come together to support their cause.
Dope legal in 18 states in us.
Woman caught with 3 pounds of dope.
Dope machines coming to a city near you.
First dope shop opens in your town.
Dope found on ground.
Dope test.
People smoking dope gather at capital building.
Dope smokers unite to march for their cause.
A dope a day keeps the doctors away.
Give the gift of dope to a friend.
Woman calls police to say that shes smoking dope.
Local dopers gather to hang out and celebrate.
City street renamed dope street.
Your congressman supports dope.
Vote with your dope.
Spend your dope here.
My doctor does dope.
Offer your mom some dope.
My brother does dope.
People giving their kids dope.
Local girl 5 getting better smoking dope.
People flocking to (town) to buy dope.
Celebrate global dope day.
There is nothing wrong with dope.
Do u have any dope.
My dog ate my dope.
Do you guys sell dope here?
I'm high on dope.
I smoked too much dope and can't see straight.
Vaporizer for your dope.
Dope edibles.
Bake your dope.
How does dope cookies sound to you?
Can we have some dope brownies?
I smokes alot of dope and ate some pizza.
M a rlboro dopes
Ca mel dopes
Dope stickers
Put dope in your cereal
eat your dope
should i vape dope or smoke it?
is dope for me?
mothers for dope
dope for changing the world
dope rolls
dope shirts
dope machine
dope caps sold here
visit your local dope dispensary
24 hour dope shop
order your dope online
(your city name) launches dope accessories & smoke shop
smoke your dope from a can
everyone can benefit from dope
doper hippies
etc

I don't think those are the type of messages that we want.

Yeah, just imagine the confusion of real dopers and the general public!!!
Panic in the streets, I tell you!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

Btw: who the fuck calls their coin POT ? nobody even uses that term anymore wtf .....

I don't like the word DOPE... It's also used for heroin... I'd rather see cannabis legal than give it more bad press with something called DOPECOIN. I like weed but I'm no doper... Being 'doped out' is not a good thing  Embarrassed

Imagine the confusion of real dopers and the general public if we see ads like these:
Dope legal in Colorado.
Dope found on ground.
Dope test.
Vote with your dope.
Spend your dope here.
My doctor does dope.
My brother does dope.
Do u have any dope.
My dog ate my dope.
I'm high on dope.
Vaporizer for your dope.
Dope edibles.
Bake your dope.
M a rlboro dopes
Ca mel dopes
Dope stickers
Put dope in your cereal
eat your dope
is dope for me?
mothers for dope
dope rolls
dope shirts
dope machine
dope caps sold here
24 hour dope shop
order your dope online
doper hippies
etc

Dopecoin doesn't really have a message. Have you been over to their thread? The "developer" is more interested in creating pretty graphics and talking about revolutions than actually doing anything in the cannabis community. Dopecoin is no threat to Potcoin as long as "dopey" is running the show over there.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 214
hmmmm my wallet is updated and stuck at 12 weeks behind, any suggestions?

Check out http://highonpotcoin.info/guide-add-potcoin-config-file-wallet-wont-sync/ and I think it might get you going Smiley
Activity: 140

Dope legal in Colorado.
Dope found on ground.
Dope test.
Vote with your dope.
Spend your dope here.
My doctor does dope.
My brother does dope.
Do u have any dope.
My dog ate my dope.
I'm high on dope.
Vaporizer for your dope.
Dope edibles.
Bake your dope.
M a rlboro dopes
Ca mel dopes
Dope stickers
Put dope in your cereal
eat your dope
is dope for me?
mothers for dope
dope rolls
dope shirts
dope machine
dope caps sold here
24 hour dope shop
order your dope online
doper hippies
etc

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
hmmmm my wallet is updated and stuck at 12 weeks behind, any suggestions?
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

Activity: 335
Merit: 251
i don't think anyone appreciates this childish activities, lets all grow up and stop flaming...
@PotCoin A new add that will be featured in the denver area newspapers :0/ what do you think? not final.. pic.twitter.com/utywaah1I6

https://twitter.com/smokemon514/status/455235988558606336/photo/1

Fine, I'll just ignore the dopecoin posters. I was going to ask their community not to post in here but after reading some of their thread, I see we have our own potcoin supports spamming their thread.  Roll Eyes

Could we not resort to their sort of spam tactics?

I didn't think about using the ignore button. I have not posted in the dop ecoin thread and don't plan on it. I was just saying they come in to here and post here, I wasn't aware some potcoin supporters do the same to their thread. My guess is that do pecoin does it first, so potcoin supporters go there and do it but I may be wrong on this issue as I haven't looked at the timing and whose doing it/when.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
@PotCoin A new add that will be featured in the denver area newspapers :0/ what do you think? not final.. pic.twitter.com/utywaah1I6

Fine, I'll just ignore the dopecoin posters. I was going to ask their community not to post in here but after reading some of their thread, I see we have our own potcoin supports spamming their thread.  Roll Eyes

Could we not resort to their sort of spam tactics?
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
anyone has flyers or handbils made for this?? 420 is right around the corner... it would be a good project to hand out to dispensary owners, commercial store owners, and inform the mass public... everyone will be out celebrating in denver.. i know this Wink

Hieroglyphinks: Screen Printing and Art School Now taking Potcoin.

submitted 19 hours ago* by ecochav
https://www.facebook.com/hieroglyphinksprinting
I co run a community screen printing and art school in London. I have just come out of a meeting with my colleagues on accepting crypto currencies.
We have decided to accept POT, BC, BTC, LTC and DOGE as a pilot and I will be overseeing the development of an online shop that will have the ability to take payment of these cryptos alongside paypal. I am also looking into a POS system for accepting payment face to face at the studio and on the market stall we are planning on setting up in the near future.
Our main focus is to facilitate affordable screen printing services and also teach others screen printing techniques through one to one and group lessons. We also design, print and sell our own tshirts which are available at https://www.cultmountain.com/ in London, UK.
We are a grass roots community based project and any profits made go towards studio rent and equipment for our community art school. We also accept donations which go solely on our community based projects.
If you would like tshirts printed in exchange for POT then please let me know.
I usually use OpenCart for my online shop projects but if anyone knows of a more crypto friendly CMS then please let me know.
from reddit

Announcement: CheckoutCrypto releases Demo and Beta registration.
One month ago, we were alpha testing our Point of Sale Service for potcoin and dogecoin. We’ve worked hard every day since and are now ready to accept beta testers. We believe strongly, as it was our goal from the beginning, that our unique service will help merchants reach large markets within cryptocommunties. Checkoutcrypto’s service gives merchants the ability to accept any preferred cryptocoin from their customers as payment for services or products.

We’ve built an easy-to-use Drupal module, in order to access our service. Our website provides merchants with access to their transactions, balances, as well as withdrawals for any enabled cryptocurrency.
As Linus Torvalds said: “Talk is cheap, show me the code”. Today we are happy to announce our demo of the Drupal client. We believe this will help customers and merchants better understand the technology, in addition to the specific service we’re offering. To try the demo, an amount equivalent to $1 USD, in either Dogecoin or Potcoin, is required and will be donated to further the development of CheckoutCrypto’s services.

Our system can handle thousands of stores. We’re not encumbered by standard methods of access to coins as CheckoutCrypto’s service is mainly custom, albeit inspired by existing technologies.

While we wish we could claim to be the most secure option for point of sale crypto, we’re realistic about the intentions of nefarious governments, groups, organizations, with an inclination to attempt to gain access to your valuable coins, like any other market. Checkoutcrypto has gone through lengths, unseen by any member of this project before. We say project because we began for fun, but as we grew, it became abundantly clear how important this could be for the community.

If you have a question it might be answered in here: FAQ, about, introduction.
Still something on your mind? You can reach us at [email protected]

Special thanks to /u/wizardpie, for an excellent logo design.
We’re not web designers, we’re programmers, striving to grow.

Applications can be sent to [email protected], additional ways to contact us can be found in the footer.
https://www.checkoutcrypto.com/announcement_demo
If anyone things its a good idea to go to another coins thread and say how great their coin is feel free I think d0pecoin is saying since they do it to our thread or did i misread all the post by those mining d0pe?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Guys can someone help me,wallet is not synchronizing (((
Activity: 214
"If you're in Denver and listening to 107X, well ya just heard our #PotCoin radio ad!!"

https://twitter.com/PotCoin/status/455107577198571521/photo/1

Thats awesome, anyone get a recording or could write what was said to a extent?  Cheesy
Jump to: