Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 304. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Anyone get btc withdrawls working from allcoin! ?

Sold some pot but..
Withdraw button doesnt work!  Sad

I got mine the first and only one I tried their.

Thanks for the reply! I just left a msg in the allcoin exchange thread.. im a lil disappointed.. We shall see how this goes but it does not instill a vote of confidence that after my first sale i cant withdraw btc!

EDIT!!!-----

After login out and relogin .. withdraw button WORKS NOW!!

Says withdraw is in process! .. Think it was a simple cache issue..

Hopefully withdraw comes in with no other issue and we are good to go!

--------

EDIT!! ----

BTC RECEIVED!!  ALL WORKING FINE!!

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Mr. Pot Coin, I keep telling you, put the latest or current version number on the website and this thread title. I'm updated, but people can't easily tell the version number.
what is the problem? Why isnt the version number attached to the file name!

Yeah, good idea. Put the version number in the file name too. Like potcoin-qt-v0.8.6.3-unk-beta.zip or .exe or whatever.
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
web wallet is almost ready!!  just need to design the front end and CSS.

the android wallet is compiled but still crashing when connecting to the network, but once we launch the web wallet we can use it to connect the network.

so lots of good stuff coming, sorry for the issues today.

not lets keep getting HIGHER

smoke
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000

Sold some pot but..
Withdraw button doesnt work!  Sad

I got mine the first and only one I tried their.
legendary

Sold some pot but..
Withdraw button doesnt work!  Sad
legendary
Mr. Pot Coin, I keep telling you, put the latest or current version number on the website and this thread title. I'm updated, but people can't easily tell the version number.

what is the problem? Why isnt the version number attached to the file name!

--

Is bitember updated?
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Made sure we are on the correct chain. We are back up and running.
http://pot.scryptominers.com
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 336
scryptominers didn't update their pot account, it's all jacked.

Not true. We have been running the latest version since the day the update was released.

It absolutely looks like a fork, and we have disabled payouts until hearing further from the devs.

why is the pool down? oh it looks like its from migrating to a new server.
Activity: 476
So which pools have the correct block chain? What about pot.ogres.com?

Also is there a qt version of the new wallet released?

no ogres is not responding to emails, there is no way to stop payout and autopayout "AUTOMATIC PAYOUT THRESHOLD
1-1000 POT. Set to '0' for no auto payout. A 0.1 POT TX fee will "

does not work, it defaults to 300 if you enter any number above that".
I emailed admin 3-4 times at least and no response telling her stop giving my coins away and stop payouts. No response yet

Just got back to my desk and noticed the fork. We have updated clients and restarted the potcoin wallet. We are up and running on the correct blockchain. Let me know if you are still having issues with changing your payout.

I just sent you a PM regarding the payout.

Yep got it - Wrote you back.

Thank you.

I can also verify that they are now in sync.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know pot.ogres.org is up and running on the the latest client. Our blockchain looks to be in sync with the other pools who have recently updated wallets.

Thx.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know pot.ogres.org is up and running on the the latest client. Our blockchain looks to be in sync with the other pools who have recently updated wallets.

no ogres is not responding to emails, there is no way to stop payout and autopayout "AUTOMATIC PAYOUT THRESHOLD

I emailed admin 3-4 times at least and no response telling her stop giving my coins away and stop payouts. No response yet

Just got back to my desk and noticed the fork. We have updated clients and restarted the potcoin wallet. We are up and running on the correct blockchain. Let me know if you are still having issues with changing your payout.

Yep got it - Wrote you back.
Activity: 476

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Not true. We have been running the latest version since the day the update was released.

It absolutely looks like a fork, and we have disabled payouts until hearing further from the devs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
testing e-pool now, now long til I can verify ima get paid so i can continue my rented servers? It looks like i already got ripped off for 12 hrs or so idk because of orges not updating? I need to know so i can resume my rented server and not pay the air where the old coins seemed to be going becaue they were not going into my updated wallet, which is running now thx.

Activity: 336
Jump to: