Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 307. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I am getting a little concerned with potcoins future.  Dopecoin is newer, yet already on mintpal and trading well.  Whereas potcoin has been going backwards on the exchange.  What is the future for potcoin? Not looking good.

they paid for getting into that exchange first.

Proof?

how else do you think they got on there that fast? you can pay for upvotes there

Exactly. Read this on the mintpal voting page:

"We're also accepting payment votes! We've put a lot of time and capital in to making the exchange, and we believe it's only right to let users show their confidence in new coins by allowing them to use their wallets. Each 0.00005000 BTC received will count for 1 vote."

I REFUSE TO PAY TO GET ON ANY EXCHANGE.....

Potcoin will be building our own official exchange to make sure be build a good reputation and give the community what they want.

stay tuned, we have some big moves coming so stick along for the trip, because we are going to get really HIGH!!!

POTCOINPOS coming soon.  we will have our own rasberry pi custom built pos system for stores and dispensaries. 
we should have a timeline soon.

Smiley

This gives me hope.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
"Merchant services (dispensaries, distribution, growers) is what we are building this network to handle and we’re happy to report that our inbox is very busy with requests for integrations and more information! "

That sounds pretty good to me. Much better than what other coins have to offer.

Source:http://potcoin.tumblr.com/post/77091784726/important-please-read
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I am getting a little concerned with potcoins future.  Dopecoin is newer, yet already on mintpal and trading well.  Whereas potcoin has been going backwards on the exchange.  What is the future for potcoin? Not looking good.

Proof?

how else do you think they got on there that fast? you can pay for upvotes there

"We're also accepting payment votes! We've put a lot of time and capital in to making the exchange, and we believe it's only right to let users show their confidence in new coins by allowing them to use their wallets. Each 0.00005000 BTC received will count for 1 vote."

Potcoin will be building our own official exchange to make sure be build a good reputation and give the community what they want.

stay tuned, we have some big moves coming so stick along for the trip, because we are going to get really HIGH!!!

POTCOINPOS coming soon.  we will have our own rasberry pi custom built pos system for stores and dispensaries. 

Smiley

Sweeeet  Grin
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

Proof?

Smiley
legendary
No worries here...there's plenty of opportunity for both coins to be successful...
Use your imagination...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dopecoin ftw I know your all worrying here  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Paying to have a coin put on an exchange is fairly common of new, junk coins. If there was true support for dopecoin, the developer would not need to bribe an exchange.

Combine a day one exchange with a large premine and the miners are just asking to get screwed. Dopecoin is setting up for the devloper to cut and run with a large sum of coins for him to dump. He may not actually do it. But the point is that he can because of the way he designed his coin. And worse yet, the exchange he bribed could just as easily dump the coins. What do they care if the coin tanks? They'll just accept another bribe for another new coin.

Potcoin has no premine (except for the 55 check point blocks). No bribes for exchanges. The developers here have put their trust in the potcoin community to support the coin, instead of trying to force exchanges to trade it and the community to accept it.
legendary
I am getting a little concerned with potcoins future.  Dopecoin is newer, yet already on mintpal and trading well.  Whereas potcoin has been going backwards on the exchange.  What is the future for potcoin? Not looking good.

Proof?

Activity: 35
I am getting a little concerned with potcoins future.  Dopecoin is newer, yet already on mintpal and trading well.  Whereas potcoin has been going backwards on the exchange.  What is the future for potcoin? Not looking good.

Proof?

Activity: 486

Proof?

dopecoin looks like an instant/premine scamcoin to me. they paid for getting into that exchange first. potcoin is a fair coin, the real deal if you ask me Wink lets see what snoop says

"Let's see what Snoop says"  What exactly is going on please?

Check out reddit on the snoop donation Wink http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/1y7drp/potcoins_raises_55000_coins_in_48_hours_for_snoop/
Link to snoop site: http://www.prizeo.com/prizes/snoop/an-internship-for-a-day

lol just seen that dopecoin has become a copycat ^^ also donated 500$
Activity: 36
thanks for clarifying the whole 420usd business devs, for anybody who missed it: http://potcoin.tumblr.com/post/77091784726/important-please-read
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 42

dopecoin looks like an instant/premine scamcoin to me. they paid for getting into that exchange first. potcoin is a fair coin, the real deal if you ask me Wink lets see what snoop says

"Let's see what Snoop says"  What exactly is going on please?

Activity: 42
Activity: 40
just sent 2000 POT more hope now we can get the prize Smiley

Date: 18/02/2014 17:55
To: snoop2 PVdcpTVBMQgFGcmz7ugHs6SpvgTWQ8tW1q
Debit: -2000.00 POT
Net amount: -2000.00 POT
Transaction ID: d4d8701fdb12453e46659381b3b4ea70663043d1ef2ac714cdfe35242c1de259

------------------------

"VVVIP €500.00 get a personalized video message from Snoop
1 of 20 available "

only 1 left , someone should be fast to arrange it now

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

I just sent 2k more.

Date: 2/18/2014 10:12
To: Potcoin Snoop charity PVdcpTVBMQgFGcmz7ugHs6SpvgTWQ8tW1q
Debit: -2000.00 POT
Net amount: -2000.00 POT
Transaction ID: ea5f15641e385d3568d23608fbc335d25caf08b2848bedf4e2cc7986edd1f93f

2000 potcoin left until 60,000 potcoin was that our goal?
Activity: 616
Activity: 37
My OCD just kicked in....just donated another 890.11590591 POT to Snoop, bringing us to an even 56,000! Only 2 personalized videos left....let's get this up to 60k!!!
Jump to: