Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 323. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I was trying to hunt the source of the panic.. 

This "maybe" related.. but i think it wasnt gox.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1wtbiu/how_i_stole_roughly_100_btc_from_an_exchange_and/
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Thanks for that link
Looking around, I suspect that all coin websites/services that give you a Transaction ID before it has been confirmed by the network are likely to have the same issue MtGox had, ie. they create their transaction, submit it, and expect it to be confirmed or not.

While there are solutions/workarounds, they're not so trivial (must scan all other transaction to find one that looks like yours), so I guess many services will not be fixed.

Having a safe, signed, non-replaceable transaction ID would just be simpler and safer for everyone, especially given that the issue is going to stay hidden up to the point someone wants to scam a service (the vulnerability is really about the service, not the blockchain)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1110
legendary
Potcoin devs, if you're reading this

https://www.mtgox.com/press_release_20140210.html

might be a good idea to implement a safer mechanism ahead of the other coins!

I'm feeling such an attack will be more a problem for alt-coins that are traded on few exchanges than for the big dogs (which will find solutions, even if it takes btc protocol hard fork, though that might get interesting)

Thanks for that link
legendary
legendary
Potcoin devs, if you're reading this

https://www.mtgox.com/press_release_20140210.html

might be a good idea to implement a safer mechanism ahead of the other coins!

I'm feeling such an attack will be more a problem for alt-coins that are traded on few exchanges than for the big dogs (which will find solutions, even if it takes btc protocol hard fork, though that might get interesting)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73070 Remember to comment and Like the page for getting POT onto Cryptsy! Also have POT coins for sale, PM me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so the 1st paper wallet generator is going to be ready tomorrow. you can find it on your website potcoin.info

here is a preview what it looks like.    http://imgur.com/ebrHzdT

id like to thank chunkys pool for creating the paper wallet for us.   PROPS.

--------------------------

THE MOBILE WALLET FOR ANDROID IS 95% READY!!!  LAUNCHING BY THE END OF THIS WEEK>>>>>>>>>>>> BIGGGG NEWWWWWWWSSSS

TO THE MOONAJUANA!!!

Will it be on Android and iOS?
legendary
so the 1st paper wallet generator is going to be ready tomorrow. you can find it on your website potcoin.info

THE MOBILE WALLET FOR ANDROID IS 95% READY!!!  LAUNCHING BY THE END OF THIS WEEK>>>>>>>>>>>> BIGGGG NEWWWWWWWSSSS

TO THE MOONAJUANA!!!

Nice handy work Chunky! 

Hopefully when the api and the mobile app hit the scene we can tie a rope around the moon and just pull ! 
 Grin

Activity: 335
Merit: 251

TO THE MOONAJUANA!!!

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hey guys, I've been leading a big push lately to get Potcoin listed on Cryptsy (https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73070 - make sure to like AND comment! Smiley) and I wanted to share a conversation that's on the latest Let's Talk Bitcoin between the LTB correspondent and Paul Vernon, AKA BigVern, the founder and CEO of Cryptsy.

I wanted to share a few points that he made about the criteria that they use when deciding to list a coin on Cryptsy, especially in light of Potcoin:

We look at who created this coin, are they active, are they going to continue creating this coin?

Was there a huge pre-mine?

How many users are asking for this coin?

It's really about the community. If the community is behind the coin, and it seems like a fair coin, then it'll probably get added.

I like purpose. I like coins with purpose.

But it think branded coins [are a good idea]... especially if there is a product or service attached with that. So, 'we have this coin and we have this service, and you can use this coin with this service', I think that's a great idea. I don't have an example off of the top of my head, but you know it could be anybody.

Potcoin has a great dev-team and an extremely low pre-mine (~20,000 coins).

Users are overwhelmingly asking for this coin?  Over 278 likes and growing!

Is the community behind the coin? Absolutely! Just check out this thread and /r/potcoin for the evidence

I really laughed when I heard that purpose is important, but that BigVern couldn't name a branded coin with a specific purpose! Potcoin is about as branded, case-specific, and integrated (and soon to be integrated) into commerce for products and services.

I just thought that everyone should see what Cryptsy is looking for and how many boxes that Potcoin ticks off of their checklist-

Thank you for that vote vote vote!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Just a reminder that:

POT.CripToe.Com is still going strong.

Come give us a try if you're looking for a nice quiet place to park your miners.

-Fuse
legendary
I can't believe in 76 pages no one has mentioned www.cannibay.com
It's basically Ebay for POT coin!

This coin has a real market and people are really buying, selling and trading using it everyday.

Get the fark out here man! That website was created 3-4 days ago and nobody is buying shit...

Take your head out of your arse and be genuine and people may help your cause!

until then you and the 10 other people who have visited that site are gonna have to do better!

If thats your site then refer to the part where i said take your head out your arse.

Next time try something like --->   Hey guys im embarking on a new venture! here is my site...

It works a lot better than trying to con people into thinking you have a grand and successful site!

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, I've been leading a big push lately to get Potcoin listed on Cryptsy (https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73070 - make sure to like AND comment! Smiley) and I wanted to share a conversation that's on the latest Let's Talk Bitcoin between the LTB correspondent and Paul Vernon, AKA BigVern, the founder and CEO of Cryptsy.

I wanted to share a few points that he made about the criteria that they use when deciding to list a coin on Cryptsy, especially in light of Potcoin:

We look at who created this coin, are they active, are they going to continue creating this coin?

Was there a huge pre-mine?

How many users are asking for this coin?

It's really about the community. If the community is behind the coin, and it seems like a fair coin, then it'll probably get added.

I like purpose. I like coins with purpose.

But it think branded coins [are a good idea]... especially if there is a product or service attached with that. So, 'we have this coin and we have this service, and you can use this coin with this service', I think that's a great idea. I don't have an example off of the top of my head, but you know it could be anybody.

Potcoin has a great dev-team and an extremely low pre-mine (~20,000 coins).

Users are overwhelmingly asking for this coin?  Over 278 likes and growing!

Is the community behind the coin? Absolutely! Just check out this thread and /r/potcoin for the evidence

I really laughed when I heard that purpose is important, but that BigVern couldn't name a branded coin with a specific purpose! Potcoin is about as branded, case-specific, and integrated (and soon to be integrated) into commerce for products and services.

I just thought that everyone should see what Cryptsy is looking for and how many boxes that Potcoin ticks off of their checklist-
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Mr. PotCoin, please update OP with latest or current version number, both in the message and the title, and also show that on the website.

Also, I prefer a zip file instead of the installer for Windows. But whatever is more convenient for you.
we have markets our own ebay on coinmarketcap...  great dev team... Makes it easy to sleep knowing my money is in this beaut!!!
nobody is trading because its so undervalued, this is good, only very small trading going on, we need a proper exchange now. Coined up will let this coin on for about 2btc, Im pretty sure thats how it works, coinedup is slow as hell but lots trade there. Im pretty sure we will never see it on cryptsy or mcxnow if it isnt being traded on coinedup.

I agree the price right now is stupid low I can't believe there is ANYONE who is selling right now the 24volume should be 0.000000 at this price

ON THE FLIP SIDE:

WE MADE COINMARKETCAP!!!!! So keep the voting going for cryptsy and it will happen too!!!!!!
Jump to: