Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 327. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
So we just confirmed a meeting on monday with the owner of HIGH TIMES CANADA. He is interested in working with us and we will be talking about making our rolling papers and filter papers.

just got an nice email also,

"My name is Richard Lech, I am a TV producer & Director of Photography.... I want to get involved in the POTCOIN movement more and I am reaching out to see what I can do.

The HighTimes magazine Editor in Chief I know personally... maybe there is something I can connect over with you to them?

Let me know how I can help! "

so we are going to get connected with the editor of high times soon and hopefully we can work with them!!

i have a phone meeting today with 1 of the 4 PRE APPROVED licenses for MMJ in Canada. 

LOTS IN THE POTCOIN PIPE BABY!!!

SMoKeMoN514
DEV TEAM
WOW!! thats awesome news.  Its super refreshing to mine a coin that has devs that want the coin to succeed. going to be a great meeting im sure.  thanks for everything and the update. Cant wait to see whats in store in the near future!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I like potcoin because i am for legalisation and i think this has bright future!
Activity: 11
http://clevelandcomputersolutions.com/PICS/pot.jpg

Was fine until a few days ago. Tried to reinstall...did no good.
Thanks!!

Be sure you are working with the latest wallet edition.  If you are and you still have the problem, close your wallet, and consider this:
You could delete and redownload the entire blockchain fresh. You do this by deleting all but wallet.dat from the dat files in the %appdata%\PotCoin folder. DO NOT DELETE WALLET.DAT, BUT MAKE A BACKUP OF IT WHILE YOU'RE IN THE FOLDER, AND KEEP IT  SAFE SOMEWHERE.  You enter the %appdata%\PotCoin in the start-up search box where you enter run commands.  Open subfolders to remove dat files there as well.  When you are done deleting these dat files from %appdata%\PotCoin close all these folders as well.  Then when you go to restart your wallet it will say something like "the blockchain is corrupt would you like to redownload it". Say yes.  The blockchain will start redownloading from day one.  This could take a long time, but usually solves your problem.
Activity: 34
So we just confirmed a meeting on monday with the owner of HIGH TIMES CANADA. He is interested in working with us and we will be talking about making our rolling papers and filter papers.

just got an nice email also,

"My name is Richard Lech, I am a TV producer & Director of Photography.... I want to get involved in the POTCOIN movement more and I am reaching out to see what I can do.

The HighTimes magazine Editor in Chief I know personally... maybe there is something I can connect over with you to them?

Let me know how I can help! "

so we are going to get connected with the editor of high times soon and hopefully we can work with them!!

i have a phone meeting today with 1 of the 4 PRE APPROVED licenses for MMJ in Canada. 

LOTS IN THE POTCOIN PIPE BABY!!!

SMoKeMoN514
DEV TEAM
Activity: 34
http://clevelandcomputersolutions.com/PICS/pot.jpg

Was fine until a few days ago. Tried to reinstall...did no good.
Thanks!!

I hope you made backups

Does the wallet SYNC?   you need to have your wallet sync before it can work properly...

Nope just sits there at that screenshot. Been like that for hours...

what was it??
Nevermind......got it ;-)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
we need potcoin on mcxnow, saw a few talking about it on there today
Activity: 130
Anyone else noticed the net hashrate growing fast over last hour and some big buy orders on cryptorush Wink I think our time has come Cheesy

Come on guys.  Keep driving the price lower!  I want to buy more!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Still tipping 42 POT to everyone that likes and comments on the Cryptsy Potcoin request thread!
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73070

PM me your address and name on the site once you do! My goal is to give out 4200 POT!

Thanks to everyone who voted on Cryptsy - keep it up!

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So i wanted to give everyone a heads up on what the PotCoin DEV TEAM are working on.

1. We are working the hardest on creating a FULL ANDROID MOBILE WALLET  ETA 1-2 weeks

2. https://pool.chunky.ms/paper/potcoin.html  Chunky has setup a beta Paper Wallet for Potcoin. we will be branding it soon and creating a way for dispensaries to print up and wallet and accept it at their stores

3. Creating a Credit Card (POTCARD.CC) type of Paper Wallet Branded for potcoin with your public and private address that you will be able to order online.  Once you receive the card you can remove the private key sticker and keep it somewhere safe.

4. We are currently in talk with a few rolling paper manufacturers to make custom Potcoin Rollies and Filter papers! we also have a company in the UK that is making us Potcoin Grinders. We plan integrate paper wallets on the rolling papers and filter etc so that when you purchase these products you will be able to redeem POTCOINS to your wallet. you will scan the QR code it will bring you to a website where you can redeem it for a free coin directly you wallet.
the papers will be called BILLS and the domain will be ROLLINGPAPERBILLS.COM

5. We are working with 2 companies potlocator.com and weedmaps.com to integrate Potcoin into their existing websites and also APPS on Android and Iphone. They will also be letting all of their existing thousands of users know they can accept POTCOINS for payment, this will be a big step for us. We would like to create our own similar mapping software to show a MAP with all the places in the world Potcoins are accepted!

6. We are creating a Community website for all potcoin users called POT TALK, this will help bring all potcoin users together and listed under categories, we want to create a community of supporters world wide and help them connect with other.

7. Potcoin Foundation -  we will be creating a NON-PROFIT organization that will help raise money for Marijuana related charities world wide and try and support the legalization of marijuana world wide.

8. Getting a full open API for people to use to accept Potcoin on their website.

9. We have many many more ideas to come but for now we need to focus on getting the coin accepted all over the world. we have had so many emails and call from people all over wanting to know more and how to use the coin etc.

10. Please let us know if you want to help or get involved or help.  email us at [email protected]

thanks

smokemon

TO THE MOONAJUANA!!

Good stuff smokemon!! There is a lot of positive stuff happening i didnt expect..

+1 api, weedmaps, potcard, pottalk, mobile app

Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Anyone else noticed the net hashrate growing fast over last hour and some big buy orders on cryptorush Wink I think our time has come Cheesy
Activity: 214
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
New Potcoin service:

Potcoin difficulty chart

helps keep track of historical difficulty evolutions Smiley

Also a quick word for my http://pot.fairpool.co.vu pool (MPOS/GUI) which is operating at 0% fee and got its first block Smiley
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
We need to keep voting on crypsty... Everyone!!!

I second this motion. I'll tip 42 coins to anyone that votes and PM's me their username they used to vote and their POT address.

Thanks to everyone who voted on Cryptsy - keep it up!

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 151
Even if you dont smoke/ingest the coin has PLENTY potential.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
So i wanted to give everyone a heads up on what the PotCoin DEV TEAM are working on.

1. We are working the hardest on creating a FULL ANDROID MOBILE WALLET  ETA 1-2 weeks

2. https://pool.chunky.ms/paper/potcoin.html  Chunky has setup a beta Paper Wallet for Potcoin. we will be branding it soon and creating a way for dispensaries to print up and wallet and accept it at their stores

3. Creating a Credit Card (POTCARD.CC) type of Paper Wallet Branded for potcoin with your public and private address that you will be able to order online.  Once you receive the card you can remove the private key sticker and keep it somewhere safe.

4. We are currently in talk with a few rolling paper manufacturers to make custom Potcoin Rollies and Filter papers! we also have a company in the UK that is making us Potcoin Grinders. We plan integrate paper wallets on the rolling papers and filter etc so that when you purchase these products you will be able to redeem POTCOINS to your wallet. you will scan the QR code it will bring you to a website where you can redeem it for a free coin directly you wallet.
the papers will be called BILLS and the domain will be ROLLINGPAPERBILLS.COM

5. We are working with 2 companies potlocator.com and weedmaps.com to integrate Potcoin into their existing websites and also APPS on Android and Iphone. They will also be letting all of their existing thousands of users know they can accept POTCOINS for payment, this will be a big step for us. We would like to create our own similar mapping software to show a MAP with all the places in the world Potcoins are accepted!

6. We are creating a Community website for all potcoin users called POT TALK, this will help bring all potcoin users together and listed under categories, we want to create a community of supporters world wide and help them connect with other.

7. Potcoin Foundation -  we will be creating a NON-PROFIT organization that will help raise money for Marijuana related charities world wide and try and support the legalization of marijuana world wide.

8. Getting a full open API for people to use to accept Potcoin on their website.

9. We have many many more ideas to come but for now we need to focus on getting the coin accepted all over the world. we have had so many emails and call from people all over wanting to know more and how to use the coin etc.

10. Please let us know if you want to help or get involved or help.  email us at [email protected]

thanks

smokemon

TO THE MOONAJUANA!!

With this news I figured we would be gaining some serious momentum today but it appears we aren't quite ready... Guess I'll buy more Smiley
Jump to: