Pages:
Author

Topic: POW tokens : Frequently asked questions - page 2. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 01:40:06 AM
How can i transfer my pow token from the site to exchange

nice question, on site there are these faq:

Not yet. But our plan is to build a 'bridge' between POW 'lite' and POW ERC20 by Feb 2018. This bridge will allow you to transfer your POW 'lite' onto the Ethereum Blockchain where it will becom POW ERC20. You will then be free to sell your POW ERC20 for cash. So, in the long term, the answer to your question is yes.

Anyway in such case the coin could have a revival now seems no more then 150$ are traded in a day.

The bridge was announced fro December and then postponed to February. NOW we are in February, if they will postpone it again we can conclude that they don't really know what they can do and what they cannot do, which is not very encouraging for the success of any project.

Hi, The bridge is on target for the end of February which as explained was the time the delay was until, the tests are going great and test transactions running smoothly and of course of huge importance securely. Community growing well also, over 310,000 claims now, which of course adds massive value to any crypto currency. So spread the news, get your referrals in as amount claimed everyday is dropping, thanks!
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
February 10, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

Not yet. But our plan is to build a 'bridge' between POW 'lite' and POW ERC20 by Feb 2018. This bridge will allow you to transfer your POW 'lite' onto the Ethereum Blockchain where it will becom POW ERC20. You will then be free to sell your POW ERC20 for cash. So, in the long term, the answer to your question is yes.

Anyway in such case the coin could have a revival now seems no more then 150$ are traded in a day.

The bridge was announced fro December and then postponed to February. NOW we are in February, if they will postpone it again we can conclude that they don't really know what they can do and what they cannot do, which is not very encouraging for the success of any project.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 05:01:50 PM
HELLO,

what does that mean, where are my tokens?

017-12-04 10:33:35   Transfer   Alexander Gerhard Boes   POWtoken Free POW Allocation   56,895
2017-12-04 10:28:53   Free POW Allocation   POWtoken Free POW Allocation   Alexander Gerhard Boes   56,895

Thanks
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

Activity: 252
February 03, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
Thanks a lot to share this information to us! Are there any other planned airdrops for other social networks or bounty?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 26, 2018, 10:59:18 AM
I would like to ask people who are competent in Emercoin (EMC). What type of mining devices it uses (ASICs, CPU or other)? Is it profitable now, and what is the perspective of this coin in future? I know that this coin exists for a long time, has a practical use and i think that it will gain momentum in future.
Activity: 19
January 26, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
hi, i got some powtoken with my twitter account. But i dont know how to send it or sell it?
how can i do that?

Hi there, you will be able to exchange your POW lite to POW ERC20 on the blockchain towards the end of February, thats the target time, then you will be able to trade POW, thanks
seriously? i hope it becomes possible.... i am also curious about the functionality of the token.
Activity: 8
January 24, 2018, 03:25:00 AM
can i send this token to my mew wallet?
January 16, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
POW DEV'S UPDATE

Hello POW People, a lot of work been going on as you are probably all aware, please see the link for more detailed information on this, again thank you all for the support and helping build the community, FANTASTIC!!

1) Beefing up site speed/capacity is current focus 2) Facebook validation process upgrade 3) Bridge 'bumped' to late Feb...

Bravo to Devs working flat out and making incremental improvements!

Full details here: https://powtoken.com/blog_post_15_01_2018.php
Activity: 84
January 12, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
what is the purpose of using centralized database and blockchain at the same time?
January 12, 2018, 01:14:05 AM
Bridge is now looking to be happening from 15th January onwards, a lot of developments in the pipeline, great things coming up, check some of the other threads here as well.

Please see post above, Bridge targeted for late February, many thanks for your support!
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 09:38:26 PM
Bridge is now looking to be happening from 15th January onwards, a lot of developments in the pipeline, great things coming up, check some of the other threads here as well.
January 11, 2018, 09:18:07 AM
hi, i got some powtoken with my twitter account. But i dont know how to send it or sell it?
how can i do that?

Hi there, you will be able to exchange your POW lite to POW ERC20 on the blockchain towards the end of February, thats the target time, then you will be able to trade POW, thanks
Activity: 41
January 11, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
how can i do that?
December 29, 2017, 08:45:40 AM
When do you think this POW Token will go on exchange? Where can we actually sell these tokens?

Hi Psyvortex, the devs are hoping to have the bridge to the blockchain online from mid to late January, this is of course dependent on it running smoothly and also securely, after the issues with hacks on exchanges etc, security is a high priority, Thanks
Activity: 8
December 29, 2017, 08:17:10 AM
When do you think this POW Token will go on exchange? Where can we actually sell these tokens?
Activity: 196
December 27, 2017, 06:10:39 AM
I am looking forward to this POW Token.. I hope this Token will change our lives..  Thank you POW for this Hope..
December 24, 2017, 01:24:47 AM
What's the news on Pow Lite Token. When will we be able to use the token. How can I start transferring to my friends in facebook and other areas ?

Bridge to blockchain looking to rollout from 15th January 2018, can already send to FB friends who hold POW lite, after holding poll on twitter majority of holders wanted the bridge facility online first, the rest of transfer abilities will be rolled out after this.
Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
December 24, 2017, 12:21:42 AM
What's the news on Pow Lite Token. When will we be able to use the token. How can I start transferring to my friends in facebook and other areas ?
December 14, 2017, 11:33:46 AM
I got mine yesterday through the airdrop. Hope it works out like they predict. Thanks for the airdrop.

Good going Sarah, we're working very hard to make sure a success, don't forget to use your referral link to make more POW as a bonus, thanks for joining with us!!
Pages:
Jump to: