Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPLNS][1.5% Fees] HackShard EarthCoin Mining Pool - Updated & Fixed - page 2. (Read 3778 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
why cant i log in to my account?
Activity: 406
New website coming soon!
Looks like there isn't anyone from Hackshard monitoring this thread. I have pointed my mining rig somewhere else until this is solved.

Sorry about that Xamda, we've been pretty busy lately and we don't usually check the threads. Next time you want to contact us, please use the IRC channel. We almost always have at least one support staff member in that channel. If you do ask something in the channel and don't get an immediate response, include the username of one of the admins in your message so that we hear the notification sound and can go check what's up.

I just checked the accounts listed in the last few comments and they were all unlocked. We usually run an unlock script once or twice a day even if no one has made an unlock request.

Happy mining!
Activity: 266
Looks like there isn't anyone from Hackshard monitoring this thread. I have pointed my mining rig somewhere else until this is solved.
alz
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hi My account at  eu eac pool is locked out for some reason?

the support tab does not do much so can someone monitoring this thread unlock my account please?

user : mystik_al

many thanks
Activity: 266
Got my account at each.eu.hackshardgaming.net locked for some reason (it may have been my fault using wrong pw), but following the support linka t the website doesnät lead anywhere so I try here, how do I get it unlocked?
Activity: 348
server down    Embarrassed
Registration reopened!
Im not complaining. But I don't agree with the op Entirely. I also don't fluff shit up i say it as it is. I have been using hackshard since the very first lottocoin pool. Its been up its been down. Its been slightly better than other pools. But the fee is too high so i use other pools if possible. Also the support email tab is broken so you can't contact anybody to explain your having a problem or the pool is down.

I like hackshard I just wish it's fee's were more aligned with that of multipool.us. 2.5% on brand new pools is alot. I also wish they had notifications............ Like send out an email to your users ......yo nerds we just set up a new pool join it.

Just my two cents which isnt worth much.

Edit-just saw fee reduced to 1.5% way to go hackshard =) (read my mind lol)

We're not a brand new pool, hackshard has been around for quite some time. We can look into mass-notifications, but it might get kind of spammy when we're setting up a new pool every other day. Our pools are rarely down, we only go down for very quick updates and when we get ddosed (though we have never taken more than 10 minutes to get back online after such an attack). We highly encourage setting up failover pools on your miners.

We don't respond to support emails which is why there is an IRC box on the website. We're almost always available on our #hackshardgaming IRC channel.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Im not complaining. But I don't agree with the op Entirely. I also don't fluff shit up i say it as it is. I have been using hackshard since the very first lottocoin pool. Its been up its been down. Its been slightly better than other pools. But the fee is too high so i use other pools if possible. Also the support email tab is broken so you can't contact anybody to explain your having a problem or the pool is down.

I like hackshard I just wish it's fee's were more aligned with that of multipool.us. 2.5% on brand new pools is alot. I also wish they had notifications............ Like send out an email to your users ......yo nerds we just set up a new pool join it.

Just my two cents which isnt worth much.

Edit-just saw fee reduced to 1.5% way to go hackshard =) (read my mind lol)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
http://eac.us.hackshard.com

plz give me one accout in this pool.

i can pay 100 eacs for you...

waitting online.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
what about reducing fees on EU server?  Wink

Get back to me when it breaks 1 GH/s   Roll Eyes

ok I rather stay on your US servers, simple solution for everyone.
what about reducing fees on EU server?  Wink

Get back to me when it breaks 1 GH/s   Roll Eyes
US pool crashed some time ago... now up again, but with huge ping....

seems to run on fumes

We got ddosed twice but had our pools back up in less than 10 minutes both times. Some other EAC pools can't say the same *cough* poolerino *cough*.

Also we just ran out of server space because we added a new pool which got >300 MH/s right away. We've closed registration on all pools until we get a new machine.

sounds good!

only the good coins get DDOSd Wink   

glad that you've closed registration, though... I think at one point, the EU and US server had 60%+ of the whole network Hash power

Try 90% Cheesy
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
what about reducing fees on EU server?  Wink
Activity: 126
I like crypto

seems to run on fumes

We got ddosed twice but had our pools back up in less than 10 minutes both times. Some other EAC pools can't say the same *cough* poolerino *cough*.

Also we just ran out of server space because we added a new pool which got >300 MH/s right away. We've closed registration on all pools until we get a new machine.

sounds good!

only the good coins get DDOSd Wink   

glad that you've closed registration, though... I think at one point, the EU and US server had 60%+ of the whole network Hash power

seems to run on fumes

Activity: 126
I like crypto

seems to run on fumes
Activity: 111
I tried 3 different Earthcoin pools and was getting garbage results.  Many times I thought I was setting my miner up wrong (it isn't that damn hard) because I could never connect to the pools.  I just signed up with Hackshard, and I am happy to report that I set up 4 different workers on 4 different PCs without any issues!  The website seems fast and responsive....awesome, keep up the good work!
Fees reduced to 1.5% !

I have 3 PCs mining at your pool.... should I use one worker for all 3 or stick with 3 workers as I have it set up now?

3 workers
Pages:
Jump to: