Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPS multipool] NiceHash.com pool - higher profits than direct mining BTC! - page 2. (Read 98597 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Are you mining Bitcoin or another SHA-256 coin? If so, you might want to look at buying an ASIC instead of more video cards/USB miners, as they are a lot stronger than your USB miners/video cards. Video cards are pretty good for mining other coins like ETH where no ASICs exist though. Look into AntMiners or Avalons if you want to get a set up that actually mines a decent amount of Bitcoin.
[/quote]

Yes, Bitcoin. I guess I'm going to look into a real ASIC miner. I'm just not sure how to set it up.
I assume it needs its own power supply? Do I connect it to windows, my Raspberry Pi?
[/quote]

If you buy an Antminer all you need is a PSU and a Ethernet cable. Once connected the setup is easy.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

[/quote]

Are you mining Bitcoin or another SHA-256 coin? If so, you might want to look at buying an ASIC instead of more video cards/USB miners, as they are a lot stronger than your USB miners/video cards. Video cards are pretty good for mining other coins like ETH where no ASICs exist though. Look into AntMiners or Avalons if you want to get a set up that actually mines a decent amount of Bitcoin.
[/quote]

Yes, Bitcoin. I guess I'm going to look into a real ASIC miner. I'm just not sure how to set it up.
I assume it needs its own power supply? Do I connect it to windows, my Raspberry Pi?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
I have a Raspberry Pi 3 running 1 2Gh/s USB miner and 3 330 Mh/s USB miners. All together it hovers around 3Gh/s.
I'm getting next to no results on that. I'm getting way from my GTX 970 on Windows 10.

Should I get more USB miners or more video cards?
I really would like to utilize my Raspberry Pi.

Thanks

Anyone else getting this?

[2017-07-05 07:57:26] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://sha256.usa.nicehash.com:3334/#xnsub
not responding!

Looks like I'm not mining anything.

Pool 0: ...sa.nicehash.com  Diff:2.05k  +Strtm  LU:[08:05:36]  User:1Aog93G1hgo
 Block: ...37f15a02 # 97065  Diff:12.6M (90.02T)  Started: [08:05:36]
 ST:9  F:85  NB:1879  AS:0  BW:[106/  6 B/s]  E:215.01  I:  170mBTC/hr  BS:306k
 4            |  0.00/323.3/ 0.00Th/s | A:92 R:1+0(.60%) HW:186/.55%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 AMU 0:       |  1.99/ 1.95/ 1.19Gh/s | A: 6 R:1+0( 22%) HW: 44/.22%
 BES 0:       |  0.00/323.3/ 0.00Th/s | A: 0 R:0+0(none) HW: 56/1.3%
 BES 1:       | 336.0/332.4/329.8Mh/s | A: 3 R:0+0(none) HW: 38/.86%
 BES 2:       | 336.0/332.7/329.9Mh/s | A: 1 R:0+0(none) HW: 48/1.1%
I have a Raspberry Pi 3 running 1 2Gh/s USB miner and 3 330 Mh/s USB miners. All together it hovers around 3Gh/s.
I'm getting next to no results on that. I'm getting way from my GTX 970 on Windows 10.

Should I get more USB miners or more video cards?
I really would like to utilize my Raspberry Pi.

Thanks
Activity: 99
Seems NiceHash is paying a good rate lately.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
How the hell they pay 110% PPS? Pool hoping?
Offtopic for this thread, but basically they're using it to attempt to fund a Bitcoin Unlimited takeover of the network by making people mine on a BU pool at the pool's loss; it's Roger Ver's owned pool and he's going to great lengths to garner support for BU.
Firstly, Bitcoin is peer2peer.
If the vast majority of bitcoin wants something, then that is what bitcoin now is.
Be that segwit, BU or some other better option than either of those two poor quality offerings.

Secondly, Roger Ver's ckpool/ckdb pool is making an expected profit paying out 110% PPS as I explained in his pool thread, since miners are currently expected to get around 112% PPS on a zero fee pool due to transaction fees.

If you wish to delete this post for being OT, then also delete yours since it contains false information.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
How the hell they pay 110% PPS? Pool hoping?
Offtopic for this thread, but basically they're using it to attempt to fund a Bitcoin Unlimited takeover of the network by making people mine on a BU pool at the pool's loss; it's Roger Ver's owned pool and he's going to great lengths to garner support for BU.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514

Sell your hashing power as simple as using a PPS pool!

This thread is intended for a quick overview and debate for miners (sellers/providers) of hashing power, who can use NiceHash.com as simple any other Bitcoin/SHA256 pool/multipool. The complete description of NiceHash.com service is available in this topic.

Why use NiceHash.com SHA256 mining pool?
- It is as simple as using any other pool/multipool with PPS payments
- Higher profits than direct mining BTC, detailed in statistics
- Automatic payments in Bitcoins up to 4 times a day
- No registration needed
- Stable and reputable service from April 2014

NiceHash.com is the most suitable service for miners who are looking for easy and profitable mining experience with higher profits than direct mining BTC.

Take a look at our Getting started guide and start mining on our pools.

Keep in mind that NiceHash/WestHash is a PPS pool with higher profits that direct mining BTC (see Stats on our homepage).

With the fees set to only 3% our pool has the lowest fee among popular PPS paying pools (usualy at 4% or 5% fees).

Besides nicehash are there any other PPS paying pools? That way I can buy from nicehash and sell to that pool?

finally a good question from you.

yes  you can do that.

keep in mind  a lot of people do it right now and the rental prices are high once in a while you can rent low enough to turn profit

this pool is paying 110%
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoincom-pool-pps-1816313

I would try that too. I am thinking of alt coins PPS pools actually. However, that's good too. How the hell they pay 110% PPS? Pool hoping?
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

This thread is intended for a quick overview and debate for miners (sellers/providers) of hashing power, who can use NiceHash.com as simple any other Bitcoin/SHA256 pool/multipool. The complete description of NiceHash.com service is available in this topic.

- No registration needed

NiceHash.com is the most suitable service for miners who are looking for easy and profitable mining experience with higher profits than direct mining BTC.

Keep in mind that NiceHash/WestHash is a PPS pool with higher profits that direct mining BTC (see Stats on our homepage).

With the fees set to only 3% our pool has the lowest fee among popular PPS paying pools (usualy at 4% or 5% fees).

Besides nicehash are there any other PPS paying pools? That way I can buy from nicehash and sell to that pool?

finally a good question from you.

yes  you can do that.

keep in mind  a lot of people do it right now and the rental prices are high once in a while you can rent low enough to turn profit

this pool is paying 110%
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoincom-pool-pps-1816313
Activity: 960
Merit: 514

- No registration needed

Activity: 59
I'm use to mine at nicehash.. but payments one in week(((((
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Ok I saw some status when print screen my nicehash page Tongue

Est. Next Payout date and time : 2016-12-17 18:41

They slowed payout regime ... I was not crazy.

sorry i got the threads wrong.. it was posted in the nicehash miner thread but here.

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=news&id=122

Thanks!  Here a copy of the Announcement

016-12-09
Change in payment (payouts) schedule for hashing power sellers/providers
Dear hashing power sellers/providers,

Due to extremely increased Bitcoin Transaction fees we're once again forced to adjusting payments (payouts) schedule. We are striving to process payments to miners fast, multiple times per day and making sure that payments are confirmed as soon as possible - by including adequate amount of Bitcoin Transaction fee from our pockets to each payment (payouts).

Unfortunately Bitcoin Blockchain network is completely saturated lately and thus the Bitcoin Transaction fees became enormous. We are supporting and encouraging SegWit adoption and really we hope that it will soon be implemented and thus enable normal Bitcoin Transaction fees and higher transaction processing throughput. But until this is realized, we will change our payout schedule as follows:

Payments (payouts) will be issued four times a day if your unpaid balance is greater than 0.1 BTC. We will be processing payments for balances greater than 0.01 BTC once every week, usually each Saturday at 16:00 UTC. Payments for balances greater than 0.001 BTC will be processed once every four weeks.

The switch to the new payment (payouts) schedule for hashing power sellers/providers will take place on December 10th 2016 at 09:00 UTC.

We are also making a commitment that as soon as Bitcoin Blockchain transaction processing network will be extended by either implementing SegWit or a hard fork to a larger block size, we will switch back to previous payouts schedule, allowing more frequent payouts with lower payout thresholds.

Thank you for your using our service and keep on hashing! Wink

Best regards, NiceHash team
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

sorry i got the threads wrong.. it was posted in the nicehash miner thread but here.

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=news&id=122

legendary
Activity: 1736
I'm use to mine at nicehash and get daily payout for last couple of weeks.
Payment stopped 5days ago, currently holding 0.05BTC / 40$US and accumulating with Zcash and Eth mining.
Again today , I miss my usual payout time (18hrs local ). It's only me or Nicehash is holding payout for all ?
it was posted a couple pages back.

I'm use to mine at nicehash and get daily payout for last couple of weeks.
Payment stopped 5days ago, currently holding 0.05BTC / 40$US and accumulating with Zcash and Eth mining.
Again today , I miss my usual payout time (18hrs local ). It's only me or Nicehash is holding payout for all ?
Activity: 225
Hey guys,

I'm complete noob at this and just started playing around with Nicehash, set up an order, directed it to a pool and have a few questions.

So far everything seems to be working, I have 1GH/s mining some ETH, with the actual hash rate ranging from 0.9 to 1.2 GH on my Nicehash order.

The mining pool is Coinotron and after about 30 minutes my estimated hash rate is 325 MH/s. This value gradually increased in about 3 steps so far, but is still about 1/3 of what is displayed in my Nicehash order.
Is this normal? I suppose it takes some time for these two values to align, but I read somwhere on Nicehash that these values should be approximately equal after 15-30 minutes.

Could someone clarify this for me please? Thanks in advance for your help!  

----

Ok, took about an hour for it to catch up, but now the values match up Smiley
Activity: 1
hi
I tried many times to connect solo server
for mining Dash coin لاut I can't

My device is mini x11 miner
 from biakal miner

My config is :
stratum+tcp://stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3336
algo
X11
User :
bitGo-wallet-address
Pass:
a

until now I didn't get any block

https://s11.postimg.org/txzyje0ub/nicesolo.jpg
legendary
Activity: 885
NiceHash.com
Miners, checkout the great SHA256 profitability on NiceHash!

Pages:
Jump to: