Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 45. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
And what about the bounty?
Hello, how are things with the project?
Hey. All perfectly! There is a pre sale
Have any news?
All the news, you can view in the social networks of the project.
Give please links. From the phone I can not find.
Activity: 224
Have any news?
All the news, you can view in the social networks of the project.
Activity: 84
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Have any news?
Activity: 224
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
What do you offer? Tell me more about project
Hello sir/ma'am, this reading material will help you understand the whole project https://ico.payportal.in/docs/White_paper_Payportal.pdf . Also if you still have some confusions and questions you are free to ask on their telegram channel https://t.me/PPTLchat .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi devs I will make some comments to the project. It was a great concept, obviously the idea will become helpful someday and it make a lot of this easier. I just worried when it comes to the competition on the market because many existing project are offering the same service like this project. I hope the team will surpass that thing.
What is the ICO price? And what are you planning on trading?
Activity: 112
Can people from USA join ICO? And is KYC required for every amount of investment or only for amounts bigger than x?
Wow, interesting project. I will follow him. What they do soon will change the world of money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
What kind of fees will bill payers/payees have to tame into account while using your system? And how about money transfers - will the fees be the same for them?
hey, thanks
Revenue structuree is a little complex, the revenue comes from payees, if we talk about billers or utility providers, and from payers if we talk about money transfers.

The transaction price is different, depending from the amount, the higher the amount of payment the less a fee.
I see, so instead of making it similar to a system like Bitcoin you've made it so that people are already familiar with the fee structure. I mean, on money transfer companies fees are also covered by payers and on usual bill payments fees are covered by payees.
Activity: 196
Payportal is a company with a lot of payment experience on the payment system. I believe that the combination of block chain technology will bring different experiences. I think this project will be successful.
A very unique project this..... Hope for great success!!
Wow..what a great project...Happy to join with you..good luck dev.
Interesting project ideas, with some items being developed
Please give me a link to the "road map", I can not find it from the phone.
copper member
The pre-sale of Payportal is live. Are you taking any precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending coins to the wrong address?
Pages:
Jump to: