Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 44. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The greatest Idea I have ever seen ))  Shocked
The world needs New Technologies and Blockchain can Play a great role in it's development!
Activity: 112
I like the idea of the project  The project is very smart.
let's raise this wonderful project with everyone
Activity: 84
Waiting anxiously this coin! Seems a great project!  I think it will be great project! Good luck to developers!
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Thus informatioThe platform is certainly very promising this unfortunately if you miss then do not miss this opportunity immediately join in token sales and get the bonus of each purchase.
Interesting project with good big number of bounty and good organisation , good luck guys!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think this is a very interesting and useful technology for the state, including, as it can be applied in various fields of activity, there is no pricindent to ban this technology from the state.
excellent project and innovative, many benefits will be gained by people from this project. hopefully, for the progress will be smooth and many people who are interested in your project.
I think this project only start. It can go to the moon, and thanks for the nice discord bounty, good luck!
Wishing huge success to Payportal! And thanks for offering this to us, hope we get to the moon!  Good luck
excellent project and innovative, many benefits will be gained by people from this project. hopefully, for the progress will be smooth and many people who are interested in your project.
Wishing huge success to PayPortal! And thanks for offering this to us, hope we get to the moon!  Good luck
Activity: 182
And what about the stock exchange?
After the ICO. Will be announced
But at least an approximate time frame?
Activity: 224
After the ICO. Will be announced
Activity: 182
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Hi developers, you have a well thought out project that deserves the attention of users, but it's strange that few users pay attention to such projects, because platforms with remittances become more popular and competitive, because each has a different commission. Therefore, we need a choice among other projects.
copper member
You never knows until you try
It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

check here https://ico.payportal.in/docs/White_paper_Payportal.pdf
copper member
What kind of fees will bill payers/payees have to tame into account while using your system? And how about money transfers - will the fees be the same for them?
hey, thanks
Revenue structuree is a little complex, the revenue comes from payees, if we talk about billers or utility providers, and from payers if we talk about money transfers.

The transaction price is different, depending from the amount, the higher the amount of payment the less a fee.
I see, so instead of making it similar to a system like Bitcoin you've made it so that people are already familiar with the fee structure. I mean, on money transfer companies fees are also covered by payers and on usual bill payments fees are covered by payees.
You absolutely right, but a small difference is that when Payportal receives a commission from a payee it does not charge a payer Wink
In Indian market its normal and people knew what services are surchargable or free.
copper member
The pre-sale of Payportal is live. Are you taking any precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending coins to the wrong address?

The most important to know is that investors must register first on https://ico.payportal.in and after the token address become available on the page to be used for ETH transfers
Pages:
Jump to: