Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 91. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Hey. How is the project going?
Hi, good thank you! The progress is according to the road map.
This is great news.
copper member
You never knows until you try
Hi, good thank you! The progress is according to the road map.
copper member
What will be if you don't reach a softcap? Will there be a refund?
thanks, yes. If the softcap 3000 ETH has not been reached then all investors will receive money back.
What will be if you don't reach a softcap? Will there be a refund?
Activity: 294
guys if you have a metamask wallet you can just give that ethereum address
copper member
India: Delhi High Court Seeks Response From Central Bank On Recent Crypto Ban, Report Says

The High Court of Delhi has reportedly issued a notice to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the Ministry of Finance, and the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council alleging that RBI’s decision to end dealings with crypto businesses violates the constitution, local news outlet Times of India reports today, April 22.

The High Court’s notice is reportedly in response to a claim filed by crypto company Kali Digital last week. After the RBI released a circular on April 5 stating that they would no longer provide services to a person or a business that deals in cryptocurrency, an online petition to reverse the ban was started, gaining over 43,000 signatures by press time.

Kali Digital, which runs the crypto exchange CoinRecoil, set to be launched in August 2018, filed an official claim on April 16, stating that RBI’s circular violates constitutional Articles 19 (1) (g) – allowing citizens the right to any occupation, trade, or business – and Article 14 – prohibiting  discrimination between equals. The High Court of Delhi’s notice, issued by Judges S. Ravindra Bhat and A. K. Chawla, asks for a response from the three parties involved by May 24.

read the full news https://cointelegraph.com/news/india-delhi-high-court-seeks-response-from-central-bank-on-recent-crypto-ban-report-says
copper member
Do you have a Reddit chanel?
No, we don't have. Too many resources are necessary to manage every channel well. Therefore we decided to limit our social networking by BTT, Tw, Fb and Telegram.
Do you have a Reddit chanel?
Activity: 84
Hello I’m glad to be part of the team!Its a nice project with fantastic future!)))
A cool project with a good plan. I think this project has a future and it will meet all expectations!
Activity: 84
One of the most promising projects of 2018!I'm 100% in his success!Don't miss the opportunity to be here,especially now is only the beginning of a great journey! This is an awesome concept and very good team! I’m wishing you great success!
Activity: 70
Still excited how you handle your work and how great you care about us the community!
PayPortal is one of the projects that is well-developed, future projects for everyone, I love to work for this project
copper member
Hello, I see you just started. When can I see the application?

Hi, you can search Google ads and Apple store with name Payportal recharges wallet.
Activity: 182
How much before the start?
Tell us about the distribution of tokens
Token distribution  Total PPTL Token supply is 20 000 000
We accept ETH
1 Token = 0,002 ETH
SOFTCAP: 3000 ETH,  HARDCAP: 24 000 ETH
70% of the tokens allocated to the investors (14,500,000 PPTL)
15% for rewarding team and advisors
5% is used on Bounty program and marketing
10% for company reserve 

Activity: 182
Tell us about the distribution of tokens
Pages:
Jump to: