Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 89. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Join the best project of cryptocurrency It’s new but it’s valuable. Everybody must be love this
I am happy to support you guys, Good luck for the in this greatest project.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Payportal is a company with a lot of payment experience on the payment system. I believe that the combination of block chain technology will bring different experiences.
Activity: 112
Activity: 224
How to use Blockchain ?
The use of blockchain technologies is one of the most important tasks for the further successful development of the platform. 
 Server decentralization will keep wallets data safe in case of hardware failure or hackers attack.  Implementing a cross border money transfers service between Indian migrants living abroad and their families in home country. As the Payportal has advanced experience in domestic money transfers, we plan to realize this part of the project based on the own blockchain and crypto currency PPTL Coin. PPTL coins will be acceptable as a means of payment and will be convertible into Indian rupees for the final leg of transaction.   All fees will be applicable in PPTL coins:
1) Monthly subscription to Payportal services (Bharat Bill Payment system, Aadhaar Enabled Payment System) for retailers and distributors.
2) New retailer creation.
3) Retailer shifts to another distributor.
4) Emergency cash collection service that can be ordered by a retailer.
5) Distributor lending facilities.   

Distributors will play the major role in PPTL coin transfers. Distributors buy tokens in the OTC market or crypto exchanges and make a smart contract transfer to the Company wallet. The transaction contains the value and Payportal wallet number of a receiver. Automatically PPTL value will be credited to a wallet owner who continues to use Payportal financial services. Upon expiration of the PPTL coins on a Payportal wallet, the services will be postponed.
How to use Blockchain ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
interesting projects with allocated funds for promotional programs such as bounty campaign quite a lot, if the promotional program runs smoothly, coin sales will surely reach the target, coin sales on this project is very limited so very lucky if have coins from this project
Activity: 224
Hola! how is the project? Smiley
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 84
I wouldn't pay too much attention to the price today because the price in the future will be much higher. Just have to be patient and hold on for dear life. Remember, buy low and sell high.
copper member
You never knows until you try
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thanks, we will check it out.
Activity: 70
Where can I store your tokens? Ledger nano? Are they safe? Or any other suggestions
copper member
Great to join with this project. Hopefully this project will be success in the future
With good comunity and PR we will.
Great to join with this project. Hopefully this project will be success in the future
copper member
Activity: 294
Can I use any ERC20 compatible wallet ?
Pages:
Jump to: